'All Fall Down' & 'Vacation Getaway' Official Details

CSI Files

Captain
Following CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s finale last Thursday, CSI: Miami and CSI: New York end the season this week. Both episodes offer cliffhanger endings that will bring viewers back next fall to find out the fate of their favorite characters. Official plot details and cast lists after the jump.Starting out the week on Monday at [...]

More...

This is going to be an exciting week! Vegas' finale is well done and awesome. I hope Miami and NY too.

Based on CBS promo for NY, Lucy is about 2 years old already. Well, I can forgive that or else won't be happy and satisfied with the show. NY has really interesting characters, stories and cases. Those are all that matter to me. Although, time line within an episode is very important. I can forgive that sometimes time runs fast on NY. I think there lots of other shows that fast forward too so NY you're fine with me. :)

I am absolutely clueless what will happen or what the cliffhanger will be. So I will just post what I think might happen.

I think this time, Lindsay's the target. Danny was already shot. Lucy, I don't think so (a shocker if she is!). And Casey wants Danny to suffer a lot so maybe it's Lindsay. If it's Danny again, meh. Maybe we'll hear a gun shot then the end! I know it's so common but, what I'm really excited about the finale is the case that Mac and Stella will solve.*

Of course I will be so glad if I'm wrong. That means the writers were thinking outside the box for the finale. And also, I'll stop speculating. :lol:

I post a lot here in the news thread because I don't go in the spoiler threads and also I don't want to start a new thread just to say my comment on some news so I think posting here is fine.*

Last edited:
I post a lot here in the news thread because I don't go in the spoiler threads and also I don't want to start a new thread just to say my comment on some news so I think posting here is fine.*
Post away - most of the news threads are sadly neglected. :lol:

Yeah I know but I don't have choice. I rarely go to the spoiler threads. I just go there to see if something's happening on the show and that's it. But I do enjoy reading and posting on the other threads. Any thread but spoilers. :)

If Lindsay is the target, I hope Casey actually kills her. I think that's probably the only thing that could make Danny interesting again... pretty much all of the life was sucked out of him this season. Marriage and fatherhood have not done his character any favors! But watching a serial killer with a grudge against him murder his wife and being forced to deal with that and raise a baby on his own--that could make Danny interesting again.

It won't happen, but that would be a great way for it to play out IMO. Whatever happens, I hope it brings back angsty Danny. I miss Danny being tormented and troubled--he was such a fascinating character then.

If Lindsay is the target, I hope Casey actually kills her. I think that's probably the only thing that could make Danny interesting again... pretty much all of the life was sucked out of him this season. Marriage and fatherhood have not done his character any favors! But watching a serial killer with a grudge against him murder his wife and being forced to deal with that and raise a baby on his own--that could make Danny interesting again.

It won't happen, but that would be a great way for it to play out IMO. Whatever happens, I hope it brings back angsty Danny. I miss Danny being tormented and troubled--he was such a fascinating character then.

Well, I kind of like Lindsay for the most part, but I can see where you're coming from on this from a character pov. Danny as a single father would/could be interesting. However, I don't think they'd necessarily need to kill Lindsay off to accomplish that. They could just put her out of commision for a while. Maybe have her get hurt so badly that she isn't able to do anything and Danny has to practically raise the baby on his own due to her injury. Whatever happens, I just hope nothing bad happens to the baby.

I don't know if they'll go the route of one of them being out of commission again... they just did that with Danny at the beginning of this season (albeit not well). I do wonder if whatever happens with Shane will drive a wedge between Danny and Lindsay next season, or if Lindsay will blame Danny since his failure to report his badge paved the way for Shane to escape and then target them.

I am curious to see what Shane wants with Danny, and how he'll take it out on Danny. I'd definitely prefer if it had just been Danny and Shane facing off... but I'm curious to see what this cliffhanger will be. I just hope next season doesn't open with another time jump.

I have no idea why Shane is so eager to target Danny and his family. Well at least not Mac :lol:. I really hope the finale plays out well.

I do wonder if whatever happens with Shane will drive a wedge between Danny and Lindsay next season, or if Lindsay will blame Danny since his failure to report his badge paved the way for Shane to escape and then target them.

That's a possibility...

I'm more worried about the baby than either of the parents. I guess it's cause we pretty much know that Danny won't die. Lindsay probably won't either, but the baby... well, in a writer's mind, the baby might be more expendable. :(

Last edited:
Back