Alexander Guest Stars In 'Better Off Ted'

CSI Files

Captain
Former CSI: Miami actress Khandi Alexander (Dr Alexx Woods) will be a guest star on the ABC series Better Off Ted later this month. The episode, called “Battle of the Bulbs”, will feature Alexander as a brilliant scientist and the mother of series regular Lem (Malcolm Barrett). You can see pictures of Alexander in Better [...]

More...

Finally!!!! She has a job! I can't believe I haven't heard anything about this poor lady since her last appearence on Miami (also because I think I've lost some info on her pilot? That show she was supposed to work for after her departure from Miami).

I love her & it's nice to see her on something new, though it must be a pretty stupid role, if you consider the show (at least I think it's something comic LOL) :lol:

Hm, I don't watch this show, but good for Khandi.
Flo, I read awhile back somewhere (I think it was Futon Critic) that her HBO gig doesn't air it's season premiere until April '10.

I don't watch the show either,but I saw some promo pictures and Khandi looked sexy and sassy.
I'll keep an eye open for the new show. I knew it would air in 2010 but didn't know the air date.

Back