Aiden Burn's Wiki Page

My apologies if this isn't put in the right place, but I got a question!

On April 20th Aidens wiki changed. Under the seasons, it used to say just 1 and 2, but now there is a 5.

So my question is does anyone know if this was just a mistake? Or maybe this means we'll see a flashback?

I think we saw a flashback. In the ep (maybe last week's ep??) where Stella did a lecture at a university, and a girl used the information that Stella shared to commit a murder and tried to get away with it. I'm pretty sure there was a flashback in that ep that involved Aiden.

Do you remember at what point that flashback was cause I watched that episode and don't remember. I'm a huge Aiden worshipper and would have been squeeing myself hoarse. :lol:

I think we saw a flashback. In the ep (maybe last week's ep??) where Stella did a lecture at a university, and a girl used the information that Stella shared to commit a murder and tried to get away with it. I'm pretty sure there was a flashback in that ep that involved Aiden.

If we got a flashback of Aiden, I can't imagine it going unnoticed by everybody and until now, nobody has mentioned it at all. Either that or it was such a small flashback, nobody noticed. I have a hard time believing things from Wiki though since anybody who wants to can update a page.

There was a short flashback, but maybe it wasn't Aiden. It flashed back to the ep where the lady's body was found in the building that was being taken down by the wrecking ball, and she was left in front of the air conditioner, which preserved her body like a mummy. if it wasn't Aiden, then it was Jessica. It was one of those two. I just can't remember which.

And it was a VERY brief flashback. But, you are right, Wiki isn't the most reliable source.

ETA: It was from S3, so that HAD to be Jess, not Aiden. My apologies for any confusion.

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought back to that flashback with the DB and the wrecking ball and didn't recall anything with Aiden in it. There have been no flashbacks since Season 2 in Live or Let Die and that was before Heroes.

Yeah, I know Wiki isn't reliable for up to date info. I'll just look at it as a screw up on someones part.

Ahhh...I would love a flashback of Aiden, but I'm pretty sure that the one you're talking about was with Angell. Those two do look a like, don't they?

Back