Aguilera Not Scheduled To Appear On ‘CSI:NY’

CSI Files

Captain
Rumors that singer <font color=yellow>Christina Aguilera</font> is scheduled to appear in an episode of CSI:NY first surfaced back in November. <font color=blue>CBS</font> has finally laid those rumors to rest.

Despite internet rumors that Aguilera was in talks to star in an episode focused on domestic abuse, an issue close to her heart, a CBS spokesman insists Aguilera has not approached regarding a guest appearance on the show.

The rumors began back in November when <font color=blue>TV Guide</font> reported in its November 20 issue that Aguilera was in talks to guest star and nothing had been finalized, but that the dark theme of domestic abuse had already been selected. Franchise creator <font color=yellow>Anthony Zuiker</font> was quoted as saying, “Christina’s a fan of the show, and we’re excited to have her.”

This rumor resurfaced being reported at <font color=blue>Hollywood.com</font> as recently as Tuesday. However, it appears Aguilera’s fans will have to be content hearing her sing.

Visit ContactMusic.com for a denial of the rumors.<center></center>

When I saw the episode with Nelly Furtado, I had my doubts.
It was an episode involving domestic abuse, and I thought "hey, this is Nelly... where's Christina?!".

Thanks for the note :)

As much as I don't really care for Christina, that's a shame. I was interested in seeing how they would work her into a story.
Oh well...

Back