A Thank You From Peter Lenkov

MrsGiovinazzo

CSI Level Three
Ladies, Mr. Lenkov not only gives us what we want to see onscreen, but is quite courteous off screen. The following is a thank you received this morning:

WOW! What can I say? I'm speechless... you fans are amazing. THANKS so much for the cool poster, t-shirt, photo and album of notes.

You ladies rock!

Warmest regards,

PML

Thanks for letting us know, Mrs G. It's also nice to know that he's 'normal' enough to personally thank us for all our efforts - RESPECT for Mr L :D

Thanks for posting Mrs G! It's great he let us know he got it and appreciates the *ahem* artwork ... :devil:

What a man, what a mighty good man. WE aren't the ones that rock, you do for constantly and consistently giving us what we want to see. Thank you for everything and taking the time to write us a little thank you. It's good to see that our efforts ARE appreciated.

Now, what do we think about a shower scene for Danny this season, hmm? :devil:

Thank you Mr. Lenkov for giving us what we want to see each week, your efforts are greatly appreciated! :D Thank you for letting us know that you appreciate us with the thank you note. :)

PS- and yes.....how about that shower scene for Danny? ;)

Thanks for sharing the feedback MrsG, thanks to all who had a hand in putting the project together, and thank you for taking time to respond and for the kind words, Mr. Lenkov.

What a nice message! :) Thank you so much, Mr. Lenkov, it's a pleasure to know the writers appreciate the fans' support. Here's to a new season of more memorable scenes! :D

lookaboomerang said:
It should be noted that if Lindsay goes anywhere near that shower, we're taking back the poster and burning it. :lol:

But seriously, it was extremely nice of Mr. Lenkov to take the time to thank us. Fan projects are never undertaken with the expectation of hearing anything back, but whenever anyone associated with the show does take the time, it makes our day. Thank you, Mr. Lenkov.

So sweet of Mr. Lenkov to thank us, and so quickly, too! :D I'm really glad he liked the project. :cool: Thanks to MrsG for thinking up a way to thank him for his awesome episodes and stripping Danny down at every opportunity! :devil: ;)

Thanks as well to Kimmychu for designing the poster and BlueGirl and vegaslights for the caps! That is one pretty, pretty poster!

Psst...the writer who kills Lindsay off gets flowers! ;) :lol: I kid, I kid. ;) I feel kind of bad that no one represented Team Lindsay on our bowling night, but I guess I can't blame anyone for not taking one for the team. :lol: I do love my Team Flack shirt!

And yes, please! on the Danny shower scene! ;) :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
lookaboomerang said:
It should be noted that if Lindsay goes anywhere near that shower, we're taking back the poster and burning it. :lol:
Well, that goes without saying. :lol: On a totally serious note though, really, we do appreciate hearing back from you in such a timely and courteous manner.

Top41 said:
Thanks as well to Kimmychu for designing the poster and BlueGirl and vegaslights for the caps! That is one pretty, pretty poster!
Yes, a BIG thanks to Kimmy, Vegaslights and BlueGirl! I may be the idea girl, but am greatful just to be able to check my email. Props to those who are always willing to put their sweet computer skills to good use for us.

Psst...the writer who kills Lindsay off gets flowers!
Amen. She kids, my ass!

Dear Writers,

You have my word that should any of you kill off Lindsay, an abso-freakin'-lutely ENORMOUS bouquet of flowers will be delivered within 24 hours of the time the episode airs.

Respectfully,
MrsG

Wow, nice! And so quick too! Thanks to everyone who coordinated this!

MrsG if you need any assistance defraying the cost of that bouquet, I'll give up my first born to help you.

Poor Bailey! :eek: :lol:

I just re-read Lenkov's note. It's seriously sweet! I'm so glad he liked the project. :D

I also realize he's written two of my four favorite NY episodes: "Trapped" and "Snow Day." :cool:

Dear Writers,

You have my word that should any of you kill off Lindsay, an abso-freakin'-lutely ENORMOUS bouquet of flowers will be delivered within 24 hours of the time the episode airs.

Respectfully,
MrsG
Count me in for help in paying for the enormous bouquet. I'll also throw in a dozen balloons. ;)

PS- and yes.....how about that shower scene for Danny?
A shower scene is a must! If Danny can spill coffee on his shirt and strip it off in the locker room, there's got to be something he can get all over himself that would require a trip to the shower.

I also agree that Lindsay better not get anywhere near Danny in the shower. Feel free to have Flack walk in though. You will truly make a bunch of fangirls extremely happy. :D

Thank you, Mr. Lenkov for taking time out of your busy schedule and thanking us. It's not expected but very appreciated.

Back