A Thank You From Melina Kanakaredes

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by glam_chic86, Feb 20, 2007.

1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

For all those who have visited the Melina fan project thread you were probably well aware of the well, project going on :lol:. A lot of fans participated from all over the world & that was awesome. Anyhoo, just yesterday I received an autographed photo from the lovely lady herself. She was sweet enough to even write a message which I will share with you all...

I am just in awe of how sweet she is & the fact that she took the time to write a personalized note. I respect & admire her even more, if that's possible.

And finally, a big thank you to everyone who contributed & helped. You guys rock :D!

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

my Mina? :lol: Awh, the note is so sweet. Like I said in the other thread, she really loves her fans and I appreciate that. Thanks J for organizing this project :) *huggles* and thanks MrsG!

3. glam_chic86

She really does love her fans & I bet the scrap book totally made her happy. I think celebrities love it when fans respond to them about their work, why the like them etc.

You all are very, very welcome :D. And yes, most Greeks use the word "mou" after someone's name so I am not surprised :lol:.

4. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Wow, how sweet is this woman, seriously.

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

aww way to go guys!
    Melina is a sweetheart!!

6. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

awwww Jorja that was soooo sweet of Melina to send u that lil message and an autographed picci!!!! i saw the pics of the scrap book, and i have to say u and the rest of the girls (and guys) who participated did an excellent job!!!i wish i had the spare time to have participated! next time definately lol Great job!!!

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Melina is fantastic. That was so sweet of her. It's always a great thing when celebs take that extra minute to thank the fans who work hard to show their support. Great job, Jorja! :D

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

What a nice message, thank you for sharing! I can't stop grinning here, she sure is a real sweetheart... :D

The project was a really cool one and I'm glad I got a chance to participate. You rock, jorja!

9. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

What a lovely, classy lady. And what a sweet thing to do and say ...

As MrsG said, it's nice to see celebs who appreciate their fan's support.

Well done Jorja :)

10. Lonia

Lonia Witness

That's really sweet! It's so nice of Melina to send an autograph and that lovely note!

It's great to know that there are celebs who really appreciate the work of their fans and even take the time to answer.

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

That's so sweet! Jorja you've done an amazing job. It's really incredible when the actors give a little 'thank you' like Eddie Cahill did the last time!

12. glam_chic86

Awww you guys are making me blush :eek:. Thanks for all the kind words :).

Melina is so unbelievably sweet & the fact that she took the time to personally give that thank you message made me love her even more. Seriously, how often do celebs respond back to their fans? Her & Eddie are the coolest people ever. She's beyond awesome.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That is really awesome of her! :D I'm pinning this thread so all who participated can see it. :cool:

Will you post a shot of the autographed pic as well?

14. athens

athens Coroner

As you've said Melina is fantastic and it's incredibly good that she took sometime to write a respond to the project! :D

15. glam_chic86

^^ Definitely. Once I find my digital camera I'll take a shot of the autographed photo & post it all for you all to see :D.