A Serial Killer Will Return To 'CSI' At Mid-Season

CSI Files

Captain
Executive Producer Carol Mendelsohn promises that CSI: Crime Scene Investigation fans have not seen the last of a certain notorious criminal. (Spoilers after the jump!) At the end of season ten, Dr Ray Langston (Laurence Fishburne) was stabbed by the “Dick and Jane” serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin). This week’s season premiere, “Shock Waves”, [...]

More...

You know, there is a such thing as "too much of a good thing is too much". :lol: I liked Haskell, but enough is enough. Move on already. :lol:

I can't imagine they can still pull a story out of Haskell. It's like milking a cow who can't give any milk but blood. I hope it won't be 4 WHOLE episodes about him and Ray. Make it a B case or C case.

Guess I'm in the minority, I like the continuation of serial killers. In S/7 Natalie Davis was featured throughout and it was by all accounts one of the best seasons ever. They've got their reasons, and I guess if this is a worldwide show and it is, many fans want to see some conclusion. Nate is a pretty compelling, sinister freaky, interesting character.:vulcan:

Last edited:
Natalie Davis was also free and still killing people throughout the season. Once she was caught, she only appeared briefly in one episode. Haskel has been caught, convicted, and in jail since before we ever saw him. Yes, he's good at being creepy, and he was good in the first couple of episodes, but how much can they let the guy get away with from jail?!? I also don't understand why he needs to be put on trial for assault - so they can add another few years to the end of his existing two consecutive life sentences??

I'd like to see some more fresh and interesting cases, not the same old thing dragged out way too long. As GNRFan said, "too much of a good thing."

To each his own Raynn and I know the Natalie Davis story. But, I put faith in the writers and try and keep a positive attitude on what stories they present us. They have their reasons. I'd like to see some closure on Sheriff McKeen, but I don't sit at the writers table do I? I am interested is to why this is going to happen. The little bit they have told us is that Ray is somehow involved, you know the "lead" guy of the show, so they've got a plot we know nothing of as of yet. Got to wait and see what this is all about;)

Back