A Meth Lab Explosion Rocks 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
This week’s episode of CSI: Miami, “Count Me Out”, finds several members of the team in danger when a building explodes while they are inside. Spoilers and embedded video after the jump! In the episode, criminals rig up a series of meth labs with explosives. These booby traps are meant to prevent the Miami-Dade Police Department [...]

More...

“the fourth episode in my tenure here at CSI: Miami that I’ve been blown up.” LOL poor Togo LOL

An equilibrum issue due to her hear loss.....why do I fear she's gonna fall off something while walking on it? :lol: Sorry, this was bad but hey I can't find anything better :p

“the fourth episode in my tenure here at CSI: Miami that I’ve been blown up.” LOL poor Togo LOL

An equilibrum issue due to her hear loss.....why do I fear she's gonna fall off something while walking on it? :lol: Sorry, this was bad but hey I can't find anything better :p

I'm only counting 3 for Ryan - this one, 'Miami Confidental' and 'SGIYC' ....which is the 4th? :confused:

Flo, we can't have Natalia falling off buildings and such :lol: She'll probably just stumble alot losing her balance, & then everyone will think she's a drunk. :p I really can't wait to see it. :D:D

:lol: Poor Jon.

MJ, the fourth time was in "Collateral Damage" in the morgue with Tara and Kyle when there was that grenade on that body.

Last edited:
I'm only counting 3 for Ryan - this one, 'Miami Confidental' and 'SGIYC' ....which is the 4th? :confused:
Actually I was thinking of an explosion during s3 when he and Horatio had to escape from a warehouse. I don't remember the episode, though ;)

MJ, I was drawing a blank at first too on the fourth one, but then I remembered. The fourth time was in the morgue with Tara and Kyle when there was that grenade on that body. Even though that was only last season, I can't for the life of me remember the name of the episode. :lol:
That was "Collateral Damage", if I'm not wrong LOL. Anyway yep that was another episode ;)

how about a GAS LEAK?
I'm still waiting for that to kill somebody LOL

Oh that's right, I was thinking of actual "fire" explosions. My bad. :p

I loved David's "sorry about that" when he said H is late :lol:
Jon is too funny -- I love all 3 of them. :thumbsup:

David made me chuckle when he said "sorry about that". :lol:

I liked the way Eva sounded when she said that bit about hopefully they won't have Natalia addicted to meth. :lol: It's like she was laughing and talking at the same time or something. I thought it was cute. And then the way she said "issue" when she was talking about the equilibrim thing. :lol:

And Jon saying he yells "get down", but in a more masculine voice. :guffaw:

Back