A message from jkladis

jkladis

Prime Suspect
Good evening,

My name is Lester McNaughton. You probably have no idea who I am, so let me explain. The person behind this username, jkladis, has given me $5 and a password in order to sign into this message board and update a number of you regarding his whereabouts. He wasn't specific but wanted to let you nice people know that he is safe and sound with "his boy" whatever that means...possibly a son. Furthermore, he proceeded to send messages to certain doubtful moderators on the veracity of his claims on bodily possession of "Carmine" (I don't know who he is referring to).

In addition he sends, and I quote, "NYAH NYAH!".

Regards,
Les

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello, Mr. McNaughton! So nice to hear from you and this good news from jkladis!

:eek: Wow! So they have a SON now!

I have only one question.

Who was the one who carried the baby to term?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't Faylinn post a pic in the last thread started by jkladis? It was one hell of an ugly baby if I remember, looked something like Mr.Bean :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem is though, where's kladis? :confused: We know where Carmine is, with his band, but no sign of the man that claims to live in his bushes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So who the hell is looking after the rat of a baby :eek:

jkladis liiiiiiives!!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks, Lester! :lol:

But I was hoping for a note from jkladis himself. :(

I suppose he must have taken to lurking in recording studios and making fangirlish MySpace bulletins. :p

Did someone mention the baby?

ugly-baby-a3c.jpg

Jeez! I won't be able to sleep after seeing that baby picture! Too disturbing! And I thought the purple hat sailor of doom pic was bad! [shudders...]

My eyes, my eyes!! :eek: Their baby is not pretty. :(

Faylinn said:
But I was hoping for a note from jkladis himself. :(

I suppose he must have taken to lurking in recording studios and making fangirlish MySpace bulletins. :p

Really, what else would we expect from jkladis? :eek:

If I had to feed that thing I'd put a blanket over my shoulders to shield my eyes. I imagine it's a face only jkladis could love.

Oh, that reminds me, Springmoon--jkladis sent the e-mail to me by mistake, but it was addressed to you. Honestly, this man has nerve.

Subject: Kindly requesting your boobs.

Message: How would you like to be the wet nurse for Carmine's love child? I can't pay much, but I'll steal the cat for you.

-jkladis
I guess he can't afford to hire someone to feed his demon spawn since he's living in some frickin' bushes. :rolleyes:

jkladis said:
The person behind this username, jkladis, has given me $5 and a password in order to sign into this message board and update a number of you regarding his whereabouts. He wasn't specific but wanted to let you nice people know that he is safe and sound with "his boy" whatever that means...possibly a son. Furthermore, he proceeded to send messages to certain doubtful moderators on the veracity of his claims on bodily possession of "Carmine" (I don't know who he is referring to).

Dear Les,

Thank you for relaying this correspondence to us. I wouldn't rush to spend that 5 bucks if I were you. The man from whom you obtained the funds has been known to fabricate just about anything ... from emails, contact with neighbors, the ability of a man to carry a child conceived with the ill-gains of a night rummaging through another man's garbage, etc. Seriously, if you try to purchase bubble gum and a slurpee with that fat stack of cash he left you, you will likely be looking at a lifetime in the slammer.

I will offer you $10 to admit that the pussy from whom you obtained this username and password is a sad, old bald man who wears little girls flowered panties and bases these Carmine fantasies on nothing more than a crusty old issue of People magazine bearing the remnants of his own DNA.

Regards,
MrsG

MrsG That was an amazing reply.
It's good to know that Jkladis is safe and happy. Though the revival of the baby picture, and the off handed remark about that aweful purple hat nearly made me cry.

Back