A match made in heaven. (H/Y)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kit4na, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Alrighty this is my first fanfic ever! It's about how I imagine how Yelina felt about reuniting with Raymond, her time in Rio and her first reunion on the job, with Horatio.

I'm currently not planning to continue the story after this, but all is possible of course :)

I apologize in advance for any typo's I made in the progress. English isn't my native language so...

Anyhow happy reading!

After 4 years she was so grateful that Raymond was still alive. But at the same time she was mad and very disappointed. First she didn't want to go with him, after all he did cheat on her and made her think he was dead. Or was it maybe because she had to leave Horatio behind? But it was nor the time nor the place to think about her own feelings. Ray Jr needed his real father, the one he always looked up to.

Yelina hoped this time it'd be different between her and her husband. But she was very wrong, things didn't go better. They were actually the same as before. Raymond would stay away for days or maybe even weeks at a time. When he got home he took a shower, changed clothes and disappeared again. Yelina was tired of holding back her anger. When she confronted him, he told her he doesn't have a choice. She responded by saying that if he was half the man as Horatio he'd make a choice, and put family one the number one place. Raymond got angry and he punched her to the ground. After a few moments, after he realized what he had just done, he told her he was sorry. When he offered her a hand, she punched it away.

As she watched him leave, she got up to her feet. Silently she hoped Ray Jr hadn't seen the exchange between her and his father. That was the last time she saw Raymond alive..

Days passed by as she waited for Raymond to return. Somehow she knew that maybe this time he wouldn't come back. When she saw Horatio standing in the garden she knew something was wrong..

Yelina had been back in Miami for a few months, in the beginning it was pretty hard for her to adjust. Luckily for her, her brother-in-law was there to support her. Just like in the good old days.

At first she didn't know what to do with her life now. She had lost her husband once again, and Horatio ... Well she noticed something was wrong with him, he had changed so much while she was gone. He was more distant than before and not only to her. He had gone through a lot but maybe she's the perfect person to fix that.

First day at work.

Yelina was arranging her desk when Horatio walked into the room. As always he liked to just watch her. He took a deep breath and headed towards her desk.

Yelina: Hi

Her back was still turned to Horatio but she could always sense when he was near. Horatio was stunned by this, but nonetheless really happy that she was back in Miami, to stay.

Horatio: Hi, do you need a hand?

A smile was formed quickly on Yelina's face. She had missed him so much, she missed the fact that he was always there for her, helping a hand.

Yelina: No no I think I can manage.

Horatio smiled as he grabbed a postcard out of his coat pocket. He softly put it on her desk.

Horatio: I guess I'll see you later than.

Yelina turned around and smiled at him. After being apart from each other for so long, she could still make him smile like a shy schoolboy.

Horatio walked out the room as she followed him with her eyes. Smiling at the sight. She missed it so much. As she was ready to continue unpacking she noticed the postcard on her desk. She quickly pulled up a chair. The card read all kinds of welcome back messages for her.

But of course she had the most attention for H his message.

Horatio: "I'm very happy your back. With you this place seems all the more wonderful. xxx Horatio"

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Just how I imagined it would be while Y was in Rio and when she gets back. Thanks.

Well if you have the time you can continue it :)