A love Worth Fighting For

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLilDevil, Oct 4, 2007.

1. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

This is different Mac and Lindsay story! I hope you guys like it casue I like reviews!

A Love Worth Fighting For!

Pairing: Mac and Lindsay

Summary: Lindsay gets attacked in her apartment. She is raped then stabbed by the suspect in her case.

Prolog: Go Home Lindsay!

Lindsay stared at the computer screen that was running a print she had found at the crime scene she had worked that very morning. Everyone walking by the lab shook his or her heads in disbelief. Lindsay had been working two double shifts, without rest and was going on her third.

When the computer signaled that it was done, Lindsay was not a happy camper. She banged her fists on the table, scaring Danny Messer as he walked in.

“Geez Montana! Lay off the table! It never hurt any one. And while you’re at it, I think you should switch coffee brands.” Danny said with a Juvenal smirk on his face.

“Messer why you grow up and shut up!” Lindsay said through gritted teeth as she went to processing her evidence.

“Wow Montana! You really need calm down.” Danny said, as he held up his hands in mock surrender.

“I would be calm Messer, if smart ass’s like you would let me do my job without any interruptions.” Lindsay screeched as she stormed off to find out if Adam had anything new for her.

Danny watched Lindsay go in shock. Danny couldn’t believe that Lindsay told him off. He knew Lindsay was working extremely hard, but he didn’t know she was taking the case hard to. He walked out of the layout room and towards the one office he could think of.

He sighed and knocked on Mac’s door wondering if was doing the right thing.

“Come in!” Mac said as he continued to write the report on his desk.

Danny sighed and entered. He looked at Mac with a grim face. He honestly didn’t know what to do with Lindsay. He looked down at his feet then back up at Mac.

“Danny, what’s wrong? What’s wrong?” Mac asked as he put down his pen and sat patiently for Danny to continue.

“Mac I kind of worried about Lindsay.” Danny said with a sigh.

“Lindsay? What’s wrong with her Danny?” Mac asked. He sat up straight in his chair when heard Lindsay’s name. Something must be really wrong.

“Well for one thing she bit my head off for no reason.” Danny said with a pout. Mac laughed.

“And you didn’t do anything to set her huh?” Mac asked with grin and a teasing hilt to his voice.

“Well maybe I teased her a little bit, but that’s it Mac. I think you should talk to her.” Danny said with a worried expression.

“Fine if it will make you happy Danny I’ll talk to her. It just so happens that I’m working the same case as she is.” Mac said with a grin as he got up and went search for Lindsay.

After an hour of searching, Mac found Lindsay in her office that she shared with Danny. She was going over the 5 cases dealing with a serial rapist who stabbed his victims after he was done with them. This perp was sick.

Mac stood just inside the office door and leaned against the doorframe as he watched Lindsay’s movements. He shook his head. It was then he noticed how tired Lindsay really was and this serial case did help.

Lindsay gritted her teeth and pounded her fist hard into her desk. She hissed in pain.

“Easy tiger, what did that desk ever do to you to deserve that treatment?” Mac teased a little as he walked into her office. He walked over and sat on the edge of her desk with a grin.

Lindsay looked at Mac and gave him a weak smile. She never could get mad at him. She moved her neck from side to side and then reached up and rubbed it. Mac grinned. He walked behind her and started to give her a massage.

“Mmmmm…..man Mac you have great hands.” Lindsay half moaned and spoke.

“Yup. Magic fingers. Listen Lindsay, I want you to go home and get some rest. You have worked three double shifts already and you are close to burn out. You’ll be no good to me when you’re in the hospital.” Mac said as he worked his fingers in her shoulders.

“Fine.” Lindsay sighed tiredly. She dropped her head to her chest and Mac chuckled.

“Come on sleeping beauty. Time to go home.” Mac teased as he helped Lindsay up and pushed her towards the elevator.

Lindsay sighed. She didn’t know how tired she was until Mac gave her that shoulder rub. As she drove home Lindsay was still going over the case. Little did she realize that the perp was following her from her case.

TBC…

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ahhh I want to know what happens... great start :)