A Look Ahead-Ideals For CSI: NY's 150th Episode.

Carolyn_333

Pathologist
Tonight was CSI: Miami's 150th episode and Wednesday night will be CSI: NY's 100th episode. Well, those 2 facts got me to thinking about ideals for CSI: NY's 150th episode. Here are my 2 best ideals I came up with.
#1...This ideal is based on some of the posts in the "Quotes You WON'T Hear" threads over in the CSI: Miami section. The actors plays both their characters and themselves. Couple of examples: Gary Sinise play himself and Mac Taylor. Melina Kanakaredes play herself and Stella Bonasera. That'd be interesting, Melina and Stella have a whole conversation in Greek.
One difference to the episode "The Cost of Living" and the season one episode "The Closer"...this time we get English subtitles. :p;):lol:
#2...Soap Opera week. Have actors who play recurring-in some cases seldom seen-characters on the 4 CBS soaps: Young and the Restless, Bold and the Beautiful, As The World Turns and Guiding Light. I have a few people in mind to represent Young and the Restless. They are: Beth Maitland-(Tracy Abbott), Tanya Lee Williams-(Olivia Winters) and Beau Kazer-(Brock Reynolds).
Well, whether you think they're good or bad, those are my 2 ideals for CSI: NY's 150th episode. Now I wanna read some of your ideals.
So put on those thinking caps and then start posting.

Last edited:
Hawkes having some love life. He has seniority and for all we know he is not interested in anyone. He's too hot to not get someone.

Back