A. J. Buckley

That was a great interview, Kristine! :D It is refreshing to see that not all television casts have so much drama on the set (that is aired out in the public) and that they can just have fun! I too would love to see a gag-reel on the season 3 DVD release of some of those behind-the-scenes antics.

Fay, you are the first person that I thought of when I saw Kristine's interview, and that you would have to be cleaning up your splodey pants after you saw his name. :lol:

Hmmm, I also see a crush here on Carmine :lol:

ThumpyG said:
That was a great interview, Kristine! :D It is refreshing to see that not all television casts have so much drama on the set (that is aired out in the public) and that they can just have fun! I too would love to see a gag-reel on the season 3 DVD release of some of those behind-the-scenes antics.

I know, it's nice to know they have fun and don't have silly spats or ego clashes like other shows do. All of the CSI show casts seem similar in that regard, which is very cool.

I'd love to see a NY gag reel! :D

Hmmm, I also see a crush here on Carmine :lol:

lookaboomerang said:
I just love it that every male on this show has a crush on Carmine! :lol:

I swear, Carmine is the belle of the ball on that set. Put him in a hoop skirt and he's Scarlett O'Hara. :lol:

Top41 said:
I swear, Carmine is the belle of the ball on that set. Put him in a hoop skirt and he's Scarlett O'Hara. :lol:

LMFAO. :lol:
That last comment cracked me up!

untitled2kc1.jpg

And great intereview. Adam brings a great personality to the show.

Great interview! AJ Buckley's Adam does give a different perspective. I find it cute that every male actor that Kristine has interviewed on that set has said the exact same thing about how Gary sets the mood ("from the top"...) Though I can't remember if Eddie said it the exact same way. You would've thunk they (Hill, Carmine and now AJ) were told to say it exactly like that :lol:

lookaboomerang said:
I just love it that every male on this show has a crush on Carmine! :lol:

Well, I'll hold my opinion on that every male thing. Unless Kristine gets interviews from Gary and Robert Joy and proves it with proof undeniable ;) ::hint!hint!::

^Walking pheremone, :lol: .

ranma said:
Great interview! AJ Buckley's Adam does give a different perspective. I find it cute that every male actor that Kristine has interviewed on that set has said the exact same thing about how Gary sets the mood ("from the top"...) Though I can't remember if Eddie said it the exact same way. You would've thunk they (Hill, Carmine and now AJ) were told to say it exactly like that :lol:

People on this set really seem to revere Gary. It sounds like he's an awesome guy, and quite a leader.

lookaboomerang said:
Well, I'll hold my opinion on that every male thing. Unless Kristine gets interviews from Gary and Robert Joy and proves it with proof undeniable ;) ::hint!hint!::

If Gary ever starts waxing poetic about Carmine, I'm going to be convinced there's some sort of black magic involved. :lol:

Back