A CSI Virtual Reality

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Nicksfriend, May 5, 2009.

1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Would anybody be interested in a CSI virtual reality through the summer?

What is that? It is stories by all writers who want to participate which takes up where the show ends and continues the series but it is called virtual reality,no focus on just one character but as a team. Each character can have at least one solo but it must be based on the series.

If you are interested it would need to start May 21st and then a writer takes the next week and so forth. I saw another site do this for xfiles a few years ago and I loved it...I was never without my favorite show and we got actually better stories and stories that interested everybody not just who the writers of the show were focused on .

Let me know! Just PM if you can create a website for this or if you are interested in writing an episode....we have a lot of great writers ...Smokey is my inspiration for doing this...please consider!

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Cool idea :thumbsup:

Don't believe in my writing skills that much... so I don't know if I could write something that big... I'll see how my first Nick songfic is going ok???

Maybe I'll join in when I think that people actually like what I write :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Sounds interesting, but I am in a writers block right now and still can't even come up with an idea for the Nick fic challenge, so we'll see. :)

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wish we could do a NY one and a LV one. I don't watch Miami as much though.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I am?! That's cool, considering I'm not exactly sure how it works! :lol: But if I understand it correctly, then I would definitely be interested in trying it! :)

6. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Well, I can offer to build and host a website for ya, but I don't think I'd take part.

Mostly because it takes me a lot longer than a week to write a story!! :lol: I'm already behind on all my writing as it is!

Great idea though! Let me know if you want me to help with a site!

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I can attest to that! She's got a great site ready for the Nick Fic Song Challenge!

8. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Really??? Egeria you're a genius :D But you'll need to play the virtual reality anyway, even I need to drag you to :lol: