A 'Big Secret' Comes To Light On 'New York'

CSI Files

Captain
Lost actor Harold Perrineau guest-stars in this week’s CSI: New York episode “Redemptio” as a convict with a confession to make. (Minor spoilers after the jump!)Dr Sheldon Hawkes (Hill Harper) is called to witness the execution of Perrineau’s character, Reggie Tifford, who has a secret to reveal to the CSI before he dies. Unfortunately for [...]

More...

Apparently, it's not a big secret anymore since the episode promo gave it away already :(. I hope they make promos such that they are not giving away all or the only the twist/s in the episode. I know they want to catch the viewers' attention but there were times the promo was great without giving away much. The promo could have just said "a big secret, will put a CSI between life or death..." something like that then a scene between Hawkes and the guest star. I hope this big secret isn't the only thing in this episode. In spite of this, I'm looking forward for the episode. It looks great.

Take a look at Miami's promo for "Count Me Out" where Jesse was apparently aiming his gun at Walter. I thought immediately it's not what it looked like and was misleading. I was still curious and watched it then I was correct. Jesse was aiming for something else - the bomb's timing device near Walter.

I remember the promo for "Death House". It pretty much gave away everything, all the suspenseful part like Hawkes being trapped, Stella nearly impaled, woman flushed-out of the trap. The suspense and excitement could have been greater. I still liked the episode, though.

And of course the promo for "Epilogue". I was avoiding spoilers the entire summer (yes, I can :)) then they released a promo first week of September on CBS with obviously Danny being shot. Then, a new promo was released, but this time the scene of Danny lying on the floor with Lindsay was replaced with scenes from past seasons!

I like the promo for "Criminal Justice". Stella's unexpected and dramatic appearance in the court room was enough to catch viewers. Its ratings were huge! :)

Last edited:
Back