6 Characters Will Miss Upcoming Episodes Of 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
There are five more episodes left in the eleventh season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. The next episode, “Hitting for the Cycle”, will include all of the series regulars, and the season finale will also feature the entire main cast. However, according to Shane Saunders, episodes 19-21 will be short several team members. Luckily, none [...]

More...

What I find interesting here is that George Eads and Laurence Fishburne aren't missing. Are tptb show casing George and LF to take over the show next year?? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part for George :)

What I find interesting here is that George Eads and Laurence Fishburne aren't missing. Are tptb show casing George and LF to take over the show next year?? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part for George :)

As much as I love George being front and center, they definitely need some new female blood with Jorja being part-time and Marg gone or part-time.

Laurence missed an episode earlier in the year to accommodate scheduling for a movie he is in, but has George missed any at all this season?

Laurence missed an episode earlier in the year to accommodate scheduling for a movie he is in, but has George missed any at all this season?

Yup I know Laurence has missed an episode. And nope George hasn't missed any this year.

Smokey, I do agree they do need a female lead. Just let George be in the credits first :)

The last episode George missed was Spellbound (6x19). There are some - All In for one - that he's barely in, but he's been in every episode since Poppin Tags (6x20).

Susan

Back