"404: Flight Not Found" Episode Discussion (*Spoilers!*)

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate "404: Flight Not Found"?

• 5 - It was great!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 4 - It was pretty good.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 3 - It was okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It wasn't that good.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 1 - It was horrible.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Faylinn

Adam Fangirl
Super Moderator
Cyber is back from the winter hiatus tonight!

Official details are available on CSI Files, and here's the description:
When the Cyber team investigates what appears to be a hack into air traffic control’s communication system, a greater threat emerges when a flight vanishes into thin air, drawing the team into the world’s first case of cyber-hijacking.
So, what did you think of the episode? :)

Uh, that was intense. But how did the pilot "decode" the light signals from the other pilots so that he knew he had to disconnect the computer? I didn't get that o_O

Intence ep, but I fell that in the most culminate moment they just poof all intence away :D but it was very good episode without any annoying intros etc. And, don't know if it's possible, but I think that men who played captain of plane, played in some episodes of Mayday (series about plane crashes).

There was so much packed into this episode it could have been a 2 hour show. There were a lot of jumps that had to be made, like the leap to concluding the suspect was indeed the one they were looking for, and the leap that the pilot would totally know a piece of a Morse code message meant disconnect the computer. And, on a commercial jet, is it really that easy to disconnect the flight computer?

That said, I will be a bit paranoid on my flight back east in two months.... o_O

Back