2 New 'CSI' Games Are On The Way From Ubisoft

CSI Files

Captain
Ubisoft will release two new CSI: Crime Scene Investigation games later this year.CSI: Fatal Conspiracy will be available in October for Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox 360, Windows PC and for the first time on Sony Playstation 3. The game includes five consecutive cases from the CSI writers, and it features the voices of the actors [...]

More...

I still haven't finished the last game. :lol: I only did the first two cases of it (Nick's and Greg's) and then got busy with other stuff lol.

I wish they'd make a new Miami game though. They haven't made a Miami vid game since back when Speed and Yelina were still in the cast lol.

AWESOME! I've been wanting another to come out for the Wii. :D Can't wait to pick this one up.

Totally agreed with GNRFan. There needs to be another Miami one--the first game was really well-done, for the technology being used. We've really advanced since then with the CSI format and I'd like a more interactive Miami game.

I know, I love those games. I was thinking of the getting the wii version, but I might just still get the pc game.

I will get the Nintendo version too. Those cases are different :D

At least this isn't YET ANOTHER spam thread. :rolleyes: Geesh, those people are driving me nuts. Though probably not as bad as it probably is the mods and admins :D

Back