'19 Down' Promo Available

CSI Files

Captain
The promo for the upcoming <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I> episode <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/csi/season9/19_down.shtml">"19 Down..."</a> is available online.<p>A new case bears disturbing similarities to murders committed by a man serving a life sentence in prison. Grissom attends the seminar of Dr Raymond Langston (new cast member <font color=yellow>Laurence Fishburne</font>) to get close to the killer. "19 Down..." was written by executive producers <font color=yellow>Naren Shankar</font> and <font color=yellow>Carol Mendelsohn</font><p>The promo can be viewed below, followed by a full transcript. (Please note that the transcript may contain errors.)<p><center><object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ggMtjH-Q09w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ggMtjH-Q09w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object></center><p><dl><dt><dd>[A patrol officer approaches a stopped car]<dd>[The man behind the wheel turns his eyes to the left]<p></dt><dt><b>ON THE NEXT ALL-NEW EPISODE OF <I>CSI</I></b><p><dd>[The man is photographed as he is booked for murder]<dd>[Number stickers are placed beside crime scene photos posted on a board]<dd><b>Gil Grissom</b>: Nathan Haskell, suspected of killing at least 14 people in Nevada, California and Arizona in the mid-90s.<dd>[An item is placed in a black bag]<dd>[Catherine Willows continues to put number stickers beside the pictures]<dd>[An overhead view of a person dragging something along the ground]<dd>[Close on the pictures Catherine has on the board]<dd>[Grissom looks over his glasses as he speaks]<dd><b>Grissom</b>: He got life without parole, and he's serving it at Ely.<dd>[Catherine speaks up]<dd><b>Catherine</b>: I remember this guy. He was called the "Dick and Jane Killer"...<dd>[Words come into focus across a computer screen: 'Dick and Jane Killer']<dd><b>Catherine</b>: ...because he targeted couples.<dd>[A blonde woman sees blood running from the mouth of a dead man and screams]<dd>[A man throws a bag down a hill]<dd><b>Male voice</b>: Couple 'a hikers came across a body this morning.<dd>[Grissom kneels beside a black bag]<dd>[The bag is partially submerged in water]<dd><b>Grissom</b>: It's definitely human. Call the coroner.<dd>[A decomposing body is inside the bag]<dd><b>Grissom</b>: Tell him he's got soup to go.<dd>[The body parts are laid out in the morgue]<dd>[Overhead shot of Las Vegas]<dd>[Grissom looks down]<dd><b>Grissom</b>: Any idea of COD?<dd>[A bone is shown in two pieces]<dd><b>Dr Al Robbins</b>: Broken hyoid.<dd>[A man struggles with an assailant]<dd><b>Grissom</b>: Strangulation.<dd>[Dr Robbins turns to Grissom]<dd><b>Dr Robbins</b>: Are you really leaving?<dd>[Grissom looks over]<dd><b>David Hodges</b>: He could be taking a leave of absence.<dd>[Hodges, Catherine and Nick Stokes stand over the body parts from the bag]<dd>[Close on a shoe]<dd><b>Catherine</b>: I think this is <I>leaving</I> leaving.<dd>[Nick looks down]<dd>[Grissom turns to walk away]<dd><b>Catherine</b>: It's best to stay busy.<dd>[Hodges looks at the shoe under a magnifying glass]<dd><b>Hodges</b>: the sneakers the soup man was wearing were made two years ago...<dd>[Hodges holds up a bag with the shoes]<dd>[Mandy Webster turns, surprised]<dd><b>Hodges</b>: ...and the Dick and Jane Killer's been in jail for at least ten.<dd>[A line of police cars drive in the half-light of morning or dusk]<dd>[Men kneel beside a hole with a skeleton at the bottom]<dd><b>Greg Sanders</b>: I think we're dealing with a copycat.<dd>[Grissom looks over]<dd><b>Grissom</b>: Once these guys get a taste, it never seems to go away.<dd>[Catherine looks over]<dd>[Detective Vartann speaks]<dd><b>Vartann</b>: Apparently DJK is participating in some kind of criminology seminar.<dd>[A group of students sit down in front of a podium and a large video screen]<dd>[Grissom looks up from a seat among the students]<dd>[Close on Dr Raymond Langston]<dd><b>Raymond</b>: Hello, I'm Dr Raymond Langston.<dd>[The students listen attentively]<dd><b>Raymond</b>: One of the things I'm most often asked is, 'What does a serial killer look like?' It's not a bad question. The urge to kill...<dd>[Close on the face of a dying man]<dd>[Close on Raymond]<dd><b>Raymond</b>: ...is in all of us.<dd>[Raymond stands in front of the class]<dd><b>Raymond</b>: Last semester, some of you came to me and said you wanted to know what the face of evil looked like.<dd>[A man is walked down a hall in shackles and placed in front of a video screen]<dd>[Close on Raymond]<dd><b>Raymond</b>: Well, here it is.<dd>[Raymond turns as Nathan Haskell's face shows up on the screen]<dd><b>Haskell</b>: Hello class. Everybody ready to learn?<dd>[Grissom stares at the screen]<p></dt><dt><b>DON'T MISS AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF <I>CSI</I>, CBS THURSDAY</b><p><dd>[Text over: '<I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I>, TV's #1 show, New episode, Thursday 9/8 C']</dt></dl><p>The original clip is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggMtjH-Q09w">CBS</a>.<center></center>

Back