Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

'Sup everyone? (And a warm welcome to H-COOL!:) )

I really hope that TPTB will finish off what they started with H/Y's relationship. I feel that the sexual tension was sorta gone this past season:(...maybe from worrying about the other characters' safety:lol:.

I really think that they have a good shot at having a successful, strong, and loving ship. At least bring back the "will they, won't they" thing back in the day, TBTP...:( I used to live on that (for both them and Eric and Calleigh)!

Miyukiseta:)

2. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

3. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Hey guys! Why did you stop posting on this thread? There are plenty of things we can discuss on before Y appears again in season 8!!!

Come on!!! We're going back in time...

Well, if you guys like spoilers...

Eric's in a coma and the team goes back in time, to the beginning....
    Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB0whaGAuD8

OK, anyways we've also had a glimpse of the extended preview in which H gets emotional over Eric's well-being...
    Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxGIthmhM00

Now you guys must be thinking why I posted this on this particular shippy thread... Well, its because of what H says to Eric: "You're all I got left"

Now, isn't that annoying? Doesn't H realise he's got per se, well... Yelina, Ray Jr., Kyle, the whole team?!

Well, I just wanted to know what you guys think!!! You guys desperately need to get this thread back on the move cause something tells me season 8 could be a big suprise!!!

4. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

RoscoeTrek-->

Yeah, I think that the writers will be full of surpises this year for all three CSI's. Just a gut feeling/my intuition. Could be right, could be wrong.:p

And according to the Season 8 spoilers, Miami will be changing a whole lot this coming season. Gosh, maybe the writers will even go back to the H/Y realtionship and begin exploring it again. I would love some sweet moments here and there again. I've missed that over the last couple seasons.:( And I'm sure that I'm not the only one!:bolian:

Oh! By the way: Sofia Milos has Facebook!XDDDDDD If anyone would like to add her, then add her!:3 Just search her up and add away! Hope this helps! (Don't forget to write on her Wall; I did and I was lucky enough to get a reply!:D It totally made my day!:luvlove:)

Hugs and love!

~Miyu:angel:

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Wow in this thread have some activity. :eek: I was almost forgot about Horatio/Yelina cannon. It was so long time ago. Heee and bring so great memorys. I so miss the frends that I meet here. *sigh*

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Well, I hope in our case, change will be good. There's so much between Horatio and Yelina that have been left unresolved....so many unanswered questions. It seems tptb completely slammed the brakes on their relationship. I really hope they get back to addressing their relationship. There's just so much potential there and they belong together, period.

7. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well, it's nice to "see" you all -- I figured everyone but me migrated to Facebook where you can say whatever you want! Glad to see Pusher. . . Frankly, I think there is no hope for H/Y, and I have totally given up. I check in here every couple months to see who's around, but I don't see that rat H changing into someone who actually looks around him and sees a world out there. ("You're all I've got. . ." really? Not even your son?) He hasn't lost anyone he didn't push away first. I find him pretty creepy these days.

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Let's hope (like we always do) things will get better for them. I still check this site every single day, yes I am an addict!

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi All,
    With the premiere just hours away, I wanted to remind folks of some things...

First, remember the three line rule. We don't want people coming into the thread going OMG! and that's all. It's spammy and also against board rules.

Second, please put all discussion of current and future episodes in spoiler boxes. It's for those who have not yet seen the episode. There are some viewers who don't want to be spoiled. The boxes are for their consideration.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. :D

Back to Horatio and Yelina

10. fanficjunkie44

fanficjunkie44 Victim

Hello!

I don't know if anyone is still around here, but I was watching some old Miami episodes and I just loved what I saw! I loved the potential that I saw with H/Y....It is just so sad to see nothing happening with it.:confused:

I hope that with Sophia coming back for a few episodes here and there we can have H/Y development!

:D FFJ

11. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

hey all.. i never realized this thread is back again. yeah season 8 looking forward to see Yelina on CSIM and some H/Y development.
    by the way i made a video and if u guys wanna see it just click here -> H/Y - "Halo" :)

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Oeh I LOVE it! Wish it was a lil' longer though *hint hint*

Is there actually any official news that SM will be filming more episodes this season or is that at the moment just wishful thinking by the fans?

13. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

^ ^Well, Sofia was back on 3.02 of The Border, so that definitely means she's working on stuff. Miami, who knows? Maybe. We'll see sooner or later.;)

I'm totally ready to have some nice discussion on H/Y again.:) I miss this ship so much.

Yeah, I don't get how anyone can dance around each other for this long.:lol: It'll be nice to see once they finally get together or not.

Anyways, keep your eyes peeled for upcoming eps with Sofia in 'em!:p

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

15. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Thanks for sharing you vid with us, Kit!:D I loved it!

Has anyone heard about Sofia returning anytime this season?

It'll be really great to see some new H/Y scenes.:drool: