George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Well, hello all! Not sure if any of you will even remember me as it's been a YEAR since I posted last! I have enjoyed reading all of your comments and catching up...and I have thoroughly enjoyed our man Nick on the latest episodes! I too was thinking to myself "watch your back!" when he picked that little girl up!

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Well of course I remember you McStokes [​IMG] so very nice to see you popping by for a chat and a visit. I do hope everything is going well :)

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

McStokes, long time no post. Lovely to see you in these parts again :D

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Long time no see (or read from as it may be :lol:). :D Was just thinking about you and a few others. Was hoping you were safe. :bolian:

Susan

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hi McStokes! Hope all is well!

Did you bring us new handcuffs? :lol:

6. Jacquie

I love it speedy :lol: getting right to the point. I will admit my set of cuffs are starting to look a lot on the used side :devil:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:guffaw: Hey, I need some new ones. what can I say? :lol:

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You guys should join the Cuff-o-the-Month club! :lol: Replenished each month with a shiny new pair, or an "exotic" version of such. :D It comes in...handy. :lol:

Watched "Ghost Town" again this afternoon...watched it with my "capping eyes" and now I think I will get started on that task. :)

9. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Oh! <sniff!> feeling the love! :lol: I can't believe you remember me, and the handcuffs! In celebration new sets will be given to all! Lord knows mine have been put to use over the past year! Blackflag, thank you...I am doing fine. It was a long year filled with many interesting stories. Today was a rough one though...had a fatal motorcycle versus truck accident. Not pretty.

Me thinks I need to snuggle with Nick a little tonight! :devil:

10. Jacquie

Thanks as always for the handcuffs. Much appreciated :devil:

It certainly sounds like you do need some snuggling with Nick tonight. I hope he helps ease the sorrows.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Some nice words (and true!) about Nick in the CSI Files review of "Ghost Town". :)

Cannot disagree! :)

12. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Me either! I thought that scene was awesome and as Nick drew a breath of relief I did too.

13. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I love it! George is so talented and I want the whole world to see what I've seen all this time.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nick! :drool:

Why couldn't he have worn that t-shirt a little longer? :p Not that I minded the open Nick. :luvlove: :lol:

Nicky's been mad enough to kill someone but didn't do it. I'm guessing that was McKean. Wonder if Ray knows what went on shortly before his arrival? Kinda wish that line was opposite someone who knows Nick better - Catherine or Greg.

Nick does seem to like his MythBusters. :lol: (May just have to watch the show myself to see)

It is nice seeing him doing more walking around and less sitting around. Glad that with his back not bothering him that we got the old, more active Nick back. :)

I still have "Any way you want it" by Journey going in circles in my head! :lol:

Susan

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  15. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I can see why the mad enough to kill somebody line was with Ray though because Nicky is watching Ray very closely now. Every time Ray would say something a little weird, Nick was right there giving him a "look." It's nice to see that TPTB have figured out that GE can act with his face, not just lines. Good for me because I have a GE eyebrow fetish. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.