Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I agree the normal Call is not known to intermix work and private life....BUT for me this was the "one". Eric was the "one. And therefor I would have a change in Call as the relationship stuff. Hagen was dramatic and anyother normal (everything is relative) would have taken some time off. But I concluded that she was just in love with him and not loved him. She was able to control herself.
    I hope you get my drift. BUT Eric was the one that would change that. Not that I speak of love with the few scenes we got, but in the long run. And as development of show goes too...This was to be my Monica and Chandler.

From a writers pov. keeping Call. single and minimum affected is a good thing. It will makes it easier to write upcomming storyline and lovelines.

PS Does this count for double posting or as reply?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  2. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

QUOTE=D&Daddict;998335]

Well D&D Please let me know how you see the last 3 scene this year not 2010 included(we do thoose later) between E/C.....Will you enjoy a crosscut scene or Last scene the lockerroom ? :( or :)?

Well - no. Let me know how everyone "see" the last scene....Keep in mind
    Last spoiler says: face to face but a world apart.
    [

A big Hi to Texmex member superior of new ship[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

AJ...you are too funny. If they plan a wedding for sweeps 2010 count me in, I'll buy my ticket now LOL

I know that Calleigh is not one to show emotion on the job, just like SomewhereApart said but I do think that this should shake her internally. I know that she feels that she was doing her job and like Kristine's review said maybe it hasn't sunk in yet.

I have to wonder if they did have a chance to talk. I am hoping for the best for next weeks episode yet fearing the worst.

Give us our happy ending complete with babies & a wedding

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

The locker room scene won't be the last one! Adam will be in 7 additional episodes... so, the last hiphugger scene...
    :( :confused: :devil: :devil: :devil: :drool: :adore: :drool: :devil: :devil: :devil: :luvlove: :beer: The last part is the wedding, of course :guffaw:

5. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

D&Daddict & Ajbuckly thanks so much for your warm welcome!:)
    I'll be with you guys all the way ... I really hope that they'll atleast give us a good E/C ending or that they won't end it at all. i don't know but I have this feeling that Adam will be back on the next season who knows?!!

Ajbuckly I love your first fanfic by the way... more... more.. more... hehehe:thumbsup:

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Actually Eric has a Grey Pontiac G8 GT. So I would say Calleigh has a new car. It's amazing to me what kind of car these people are susposed to be driving on a cop's salary.

I going to be really bummed if we don't get some kind of closure on this relationship before he leaves for good. I would prefer that they remain a couple off screen and we get occasional mentions of it....but I'm not going to hold my breath.

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wow, okay I'll start by saying that I really and TRUELY hated how Calleigh just willingly said something like 'oh but I did shoot at him' and leave it there for Nat to be all 'WTF?'....but i've come to realize that she must be hurting, I've writen a chapter to the new 'What Went Missing 2' that I wanna start it has some stuff in there...but I haven't posted it yet. I feel it for her and I still hope that in the future, Eric and her will sort of this whole mess.

Did anyone notice they left out the huge part of Eric calling Nat instead of Calleigh? Is it just me, or is Jesse taking over the promos AND csi miami.

Yaaay i have the EC flag, yaaay

8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

This is Ajbuckly comming to you live from Hiphuggercentral.

For rhee52. As you can tell from posts we have some great Fanfic writers in here. I hope you found the treads in main forum and I am sure fellow hiphuggers will recomened stories if you like.

:guffaw::guffaw:Be gone - You evil spirits and bring back our beloved Texmex:guffaw::guffaw:

Am now throwning chocolatetruffels and "homemade American cooking" in hiphuggerstyle excorsisme.

I wonder too. How will they "show" the break-up? A line to fellow coworker or just the investigations line? In my opinion would be crap and bad jugdement on writers part. Granted it would provide the most chocking effect and viewer - attention for following episode. But I would like to "warn" writers. 1. effect on characters like -ablity. Whether it be too much or too little emotion shown for viewer. 2. Focus of show. Is it personal drama that should bring in the crowd or murdermystery?

I am wondering/hoping this juggling rollercoaster style is too much even for the "normal" viewer. But time will tell.

On a personal note. It is odd when we speak of the end; we mean hiphuggerend but in my book the ship end spells the show end. Mayby not this season.....but it is comming.

As to CHEAR comment on the missing link ( telephonelink:guffaw:) For me that spells trouble as to writers attention to hiphuggerending....IF they would have keept them together that call should have been there unless they drop the break-up all together. Which seems unlikely as there is the whole allready written and taped IA episode.....Bad- Bad -BAD CSI Miamiwriters and/or showrunners.

Do you - all of you gals- think a downer-ending is coming? I fear so. As Delkolover used to say. "Out of sight - out of mind" for Miamiwriters.

Their attention to Jesse "proves" it soo much. They hope IMO that Jesse attention will keep or replace viewers lost as to Adam leaving.

As far as this hiphugger goes....I ain´t staying if bells ain´t ringing and babies crying. But you allready know that.;)

This one is for C.H.E.A.R and is a special undercover thing....:guffaw::guffaw:

No -no - no -----Not E/C flag but E/A flag which is secret undercover ship for some:guffaw::guffaw:.;);). As things are going at the moment .....we probably have wedding pictures in that fantasy ship before we ever get any wedding pic in real - not fantasy - tv ship.:(. OR we will photoshop it:guffaw:. We do hope you will join as we belive in the power of thought .....as many as possible.:thumbsup:. :guffaw:

For Miamiwriters or showrunners we would not have gone there if you just did us justice.:evil:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  9. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

HAha ok I just had this thought maybe they will kill H off and Jessie is going to be the new LT of the department? Then Eric will come back. And him and Cal will be together?
    Sorry wishful thinking.

10. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi!
    I can't say that I'm new here although this is just my second post. I've been around enjoying reading all your posts.

I have to say D&Daddict -your posts always nails it for me. I agree with what you have to say 100%.
    For AJ-You make me laugh-you are too funny!:lol:

I have thought a lot and analyzed what might be the probable ending to the EC ship.
    The most logical and sensible thing the writers would do is to give this relationship a happy ending and here are my reasons:
    1. Emily P has expressed her desire to be pregnant in the future and so continuing on with the ship would make it easy for the writers to incorporate it in the story.
    2. If Eric's reason for leaving in Episode 8.05 is because of his work then I don't see any other reason for him coming back in the future episodes except working out his relationship with Cal.
    3. Even if we've been disappointed with the writers in the past I still have faith that they will do the right thing with this ship. C'mon - they did it for the couples in Vegas and NY- why not for us?

WE HAVE BEEN VERY PATIENT and I feel it in my heart that they would give what is due to us loyal fans. So I am looking forward to this future EC highugger moments
    Showing PDA in front of the team, a very hot and long make-up makeout scene and of course the cutest, fluffiest proposal ever!

So Hiphugger Clan-please keep the faith! It won't be long when we will be smiling from ear to ear.

11. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

HI ec4evr and nwolfson22

Seems we are the only ones out here today....Looks franticly for D&D
    Has evil spirits taken control of more hiphuggers then I thought:confused:.

You know one reason for me liking to be hiphugger is the kind, friendly and funny atmosphere we seem to have.

It is like riding on an airplane of love, harmony and happiness....:adore::angel: .

Which mades me realize that in the end .....be that 2009 and 2010 we are going to leave too....No more fun posting and no more happy days in hiphuggerclan:(:(:(.

I am not saying we should not keep ship afloat for as long as possible.....But if he leaves and they(showrunners) leaps into another ship for Call. Hmmmm.
    Or show gets canned .....Then hiphuggertime and clan would seem desperate..Mayby I am allready..:guffaw::guffaw:We will move on to other ships and other characters....

So .......Hiphuggerclan.....we are the greatest and this has been soooo fun.
    For thoose of you who has left allready ...happy throughts going your way.... for us staying in denial for some episodes more........Have you considered end to hiphuggerclan???

I am so doubtfull as to the Eric - popping. I have decided not to watch unless you (hiphuggers and E/A shippers;)) tell me it is good episode and then I will watch on Tubeland....I am NOt going to sit through a whole episode of H and Eric bonding or Eric getting help from hotbod -replacement Jesse. ......Just had a picture of semi - helpless Eric going to Jesse for help....NIGHTMARE..... Not b/c Jesse could be a bad CSI but if writers ignore a 7 year partner and previous lover like Call....I am going to

Well I promised my president to stay optismistic. So Eric goes to Jesse so Eric can find Calleigh in the lab and propose...

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  12. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

AHHH! :adore: You just put a big smile on this hiphugger fan's face :)! I'd LOVE to see E/C display affection in front of the others, and, of course, all the other scenes you described :drool: :drool: :drool: We just have to keep faith that it will happen before the end of the season!
    Everybody knows that E/C has a huge fanbase. I don't think that the writers are that clueless :rolleyes: ! The show has nothing to lose and everything to gain by keeping our fav couple together, even after Adam leaves the show. And anyway, who's to say that that decision is carved in stone? Sara from CSI came back after leaving the show for I don't know how long ( I don't watch that show, so I REALLY don't know for how long :lol:)!

Aj, looks like our clan's growing by the day :lol:!
    Sorry I couldn't report to hiphuggercentral for a while; I've had a couple of very busy and tiring days. But I'm here now ;)! Together till the end :guffaw:!

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HA HA HA HA!!! I have possessed texmex's body, she is out trying her damnedest to get your beloved Calleigh & Eric back together, so you are now stuck with me for the entire month :rommie:

I will say this however, I think that we do deserve some form of PDA from these two. Especially after he leaves :scream::scream::scream: only because it will show us that they are still together and still very much in love :adore:

I am anxious to see how this whole thing will play out on Monday and I hope that it isn't all shot to hell. If you don't hear from me on Monday it is because I will be crying my eyes out for our couple.

I will not abandon our 'ship. Eric & Calleigh belong together, it was written in the stars. They go together like peanut butter & jelly...:lol:

14. MomentarySetbac

MomentarySetbac Victim

Late on this... but this is probably the best idea EVER, haha.

While I am wholly disappointed with the EC situation in the first two episodes, I think what's even more disappointing is knowing that the writers had more EC-related scenes planned...and now they've cut them out, as if they are unimportant now that Adam is leaving. It makes me really, really fearful that they really are just going to make EC crash and burn before Adam leaves. :(

They did a lot of stupid stuff with Eric and Calleigh in the finale - at least it appeared so - but we never got the whole story. And I'm mad that we may never get the whole story. I'm mad that the writers may not undo the damage they've done to EC (superficially as well as with characterization) and fix this ship before Adam leaves. I was looking forward to the resolution of all the finale crap and now I don't feel like they'll ever "fix" or resolve this ship.

I'm trying to just not have any expectations at this point so I won't be disappointed. I don't think I'll jump ship even if they do make EC crash and burn. I'll just develop some alternate universe season 8 in my head and ignore the real season. :)

15. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Oh - Happy day

My partners in crime are back......Things are good again.:)

La.ll and D&D. Just realize our fantasyship need never end as long as actors are out there. Which would make fantasyship the neverending story.:hugegrin:.

For all hiphuggers

I guess you have or are going to see the promo.....(see tread in mainforum for promolink on tubeland). From the comments the truth is starting to sink in. But is my eyes playning tricks on me? Who is the blond with the long hair kissing someone in a kicthen?

And what do you think of the Ericshoot? Fantasyshoot or is the end here?:(.

As allways I am happy I am no going to see the episode in real time. But can wait for your comments.

It was Ajbuckly reporting live from Hiphuggercentral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.