Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

2. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Kasey and Ipsenu I can't download it though:( busy and have to run, just wanted to post this video as well with Sara revealing to Cath about her "marriage", so finally it's revealed, and how she will help out with Cath's dilemma~ SPOILER before you watch~

JORJA TALKING

4. Ipstenu

5. Desertwind

OMG, Sara was so incredible in last nights "Family Affair", so happy and cheerful and so contented, I'd be too, if I spent the last few months with Grissom in Paris. How she was so in tune with her team mates and so strong, and helpful and gave Cath great advice, how cute her and Greg and her and Nick were "We've missed you":bolian: and her and Dr. Langston working together, and so compatiable. I knew they would be. Great premiere, welcome back Sara Grissom:p

6. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I enjoyed Thursday's episode, Sara was one of the best parts of it :D I haven't seen more than one episode between season 7 and 9, so I was kinda lost but then Sara showed up :D:bolian:

I'm looking forward to the [s7] finale :D

7. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

ahh Jorja was soo fantastic in Thursday nights premiere !
    she looked so so much happier than she did when she made her departure in Goodbye and Good Luck it was so great to see her back in CSI. Plus she looked amazing :)

8. Ipstenu

Jorja was a Guest DJ at KCRW

Hit 'em up for a download and transcript :) Saved me a couple hours!

9. Desertwind

Thank's for the great interview with Jorja,Ipstenu and I live near the Cochella Valley area, [it's by Indio, Palm Springs] but Paul came on stage at ten o'clock I'd be wiped out by then and I don't like to drive in the dark, I heard they had a RV set up for celebs. who partied late and didn't want to make the drive. Cool for them. And the Celebs tent also was there, so they could go in and change, rest, and a bar was set up for those who were interested [I've got 2 family members in radio] so they knew and told us everything. Her love of jazz also cool, and her dad is 85 WOW:wtf: how old was he when she was born? like 42. She's a great gal, sounds like and sure does get around doesn't she?

10. Ipstenu

Jorja was a late baby (her brother is 12 or so years older IIRC). My brother and I are the same way, reversed :) I'm older, he's 13 years younger.

11. Desertwind

Sara was outstanding in last nights "Ghost Town" her relating to Ozzy with the dead bird EWWW, and "Black Sabbath":rommie: how "she loved them" and her excellent raport with Nick and the whole team so glad she's back and they are too~her also fabulous listening skills with the kid who had a rough life and offering him "a lift home" she's always been so good with children, on the show~

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  12. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

13. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I concur. lol they've always stressed how bad Sara is with children. She's said countless times that 'Catherine's the mom"
    the episode "Blood Drops" comes into mind, with a young Dakota Fanning. They made her extremely awkward and vunerable.

I think her scenes with Craig were displaying how much she's changed and how...at peace she is. It's strong of her to not hold a grudge against him for his lineage.

14. Desertwind

Once again I totally disagree, time and time again, it's showed how wonderful and caring she is with kids, the two little boys locked in the out in the back shed. from their [hooker aunt] She hugged them and told them "it'll be OK" and I thought her scene with Dakota was darling how the little girl looked up at her, when she held her hand and smiled. The boy just this week Craig, in 'Ghost Town"how she listened to him intensly and told him "I'll give you a lift" and many more that will come to mind later..

15. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I never said she was bad with children, she's naturally got something for it but it's not comofrtable for her. I think she deals better with teenagers/young adults. It's just been in alot of episodes that she's very uncertain and uncomfortable with young children, she only knows how to deal with them based off her own childhood experiences .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.