You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when:

Your sister comes home and tells you see met a cute guy at school today. You then ask her to rank his cuteness on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being her ex-boyfriend and 10 being Don Flack. :D
    Apparently, he was a 6 and a half.

2. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

Ok, that is hilarious! Does that make Danny a 9.5 on that scale?

I got lucky with my chem teacher. My health teacher is a HUGE grey's fan (like me) so we also get done at 7:30 so we all have time to get home and watch it.

Ok, three more!
    You know you watch too much CSI:NY when

A) you are working on your relationships homework, and you relate every situation to CSI:NY episodes.
    B) to help demenstrate types of relationships for your final presentation, you use only clips from CSI:NY.
    C) you have a copy of forensics for dumbies and try to figure out all the processes.

3. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when...

You come home and there is a police car parked in front of your neighbor's house, and it is killing you because you really want to know what's going on and if you can help.

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you're on the tube in one of the few areas it goes overground, and you look along the carriage and notice a guy sitting there who is clearly of native american descent, who appears to be asleep. you start wondering (a) where the people are who are meant to be fighting, (b) whether he's already dead and (c) how long you have til the bullet comes through the train window....

5. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I just got back from a trip to Vancouver, and there was this building that said Flack Block. So when my class was standing outside waiting our bus, i swiped the class video camera wich had like our time at museums and art galleries and stuff and all you see is a zoom in of the sign saying Flack Block and me going, "The birth place, lodging area Detective Don Flack, New Yorks finest detectives, and oh is he fine"

hahah we will all be suprised when we watch it tomorrow hahaha

6. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when...

1) You write THREE school projects about it.
    2) Your best friend (who rather watches Home & Away than CSI) knows that Flack is the hot guy.
    3) You pretend that you're in an INTENSE action scene when you're out running. (I do that all the time. Because when I try to just run down the road, I ALWAYS end up in the woods, leaping over trees that has fallen down and such :lol:)

ALL of those fits me perfectly, and I'm sure there's a lot more :guffaw:

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...

The best Halloween prank you can come up with, that doesn't involve toilet papering trees or soaping windows, is to use your cell phone to ring every phone in the house at 3:33 am and thus wake up everyone in the house at 3:33 am.

I'm gonna do that Halloween night. When all my digital clocks here in my bedroom read 3:33 am November 1, 2009 mom is gonna get a 3:33 am wake up call. :shifty::devil::D:hugegrin::p:lol::guffaw::rommie:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ *steals idea* :D

9. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

Your beloved older sis threatens to dismantle the dvd, tv, and all electronic equipment in the house because you are driving her insane by playing it over and over everywhere, all the time.....

but she is actually joking....
    because I kinda sorta got her hooked on it now as well....
    so all my stuff is safe...lol

10. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

when your daughter has those candy letter sweeties and your sitting on the floor with her before you know it you look down and you have made "i love danny messer" out of them and refuse to let her eat them

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello,

I don't know if this has been post before... You watch too much CSI:NY when you name all your game characters MAc Taylor or Stella Bonasera :lol:

I was playing NWN2 (again) and I made a new character Mac Taylor was nice too see in all dialogs Mac's name :lol:

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i don't know where this came from but somehow i read that the character speaking as mac was a dog. that really confused me, it must be too early for my poor brain :lol:

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I was inspired earlier today.
    This actually happened when I was driving home from Florence, Alabama.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You get behind a truck that say "Mac Papers" on it and you have to hide your amusement cause the person in the car with you wouldn't get the joke.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think your friends know you watch too much csi:ny when you tell them you have to spend a day training your mum how to use a mac and they all go "i hope you mean the computer, otherwise that would be really really wrong"...

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

:lol: :lol: In fact, I can never say Mac anymore whenever I talk about a Mac, I always have to say Apple or MacINTOSH. Otherwise I get nothing done. :lol:

you know you watch too much CSI:NY when

- you keep quoting lines from the show in daily conversations (I mostly do that online) without even noticing it anymore
    - start calling one of your friends kiddo because you think it's cute Stella calls Lindsay that
    - you think of Flack when watching a Bond movie and picture him there instead of the "real" Bond :lol: