Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

GNRF -we have gotten other Greg pics. I like these behind the scenes type photos. Especially when Eric is in them! :drool:

GNRF -we have gotten other Greg pics. I like these behind the scenes type photos. Especially when Eric is in them! :drool:

We've gotten some featuring Greg for the new season? Other than the ones DLA posted on Twitter? I don't recall any. I just recall the ad for the new season (in which case they used an old Greg pic), but that was probably more the magazine company than CBS that made the ad.

We've gotten some featuring Greg for the new season? Other than the ones DLA posted on Twitter? I don't recall any. I just recall the ad for the new season (in which case they used an old Greg pic), but that was probably more the magazine company than CBS that made the ad.

Yes I re-posted them form a previous page.

Wasn't he in the 10x04 photos for Coup de Grace?

Yes, this is the post that was posted earlier, that included Greg.

Yeah, I saw the other pics! I still wish it wasn't just Langston going there..

Anyway, HQ versions of the promo photos from Coup de Grace thanks to roby777 :) I'm happy to finally see Greg and Brass in some pics!

The team
Nick
Cath
Ray
Brass and Nick
More Nick
The team again

I've been offline for a few days but I come back to a plethora of pics, and more with Eric :D Yay!

Here's one of Cath.. Ray..Sara..& Greg Vegas here we are~This is on the corner of Sahara and Las Vegas Blvd. I've been in that music store~When did they sneak up there and film?

COUP de GRACE

Those pictures are GREAT!

Love the one with George making peanut butter and jelly. I'm hoping that's for the actor George because Nick HATES peanut butter. :lol:

Back