Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I hope so Mary mou! I am dying to know too!!!!! HA! I want to see Mac's face when he realises what he has done! I am sorry but he NEEDS to learn the lesson! Stella can "hold a candle" (that's how we say here) forever just because he is a SUPER CHICKEN!
    I want Mac suffers! Poor Stella was left aside. No, No! you can't do it, Taylor! :D

And seriously i want to see Stella doing crazy stuff (is she gonna start doing bungee jumping or skydiving? LOL :D

BTW Melina and Hill's pic from the CSI NYset!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

http://twitpic.com/jo8bg

Debb :D

2. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Well, being Mac Taylor I guess he will do nothing other than clasp ( I am not sure if this is the word) his jaw and say very limited things. On the other hand I remember how he was screaming to the Chief when he was unhappy for the recent lay offs! So, I should expect both possibilities!!

I would like that too! but, neah!! her husband will kill her!!! I guess that Stella will shoot targets till all ammo of the shooting range will be out!! :lol:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

AHHHHHHH I wish a BIG, ENORMOUS, GIGANT catfight. When those two argue the heat is increased 1000%:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Besides it would be really evident he is jealous and everybody looks for "Jealous Mac":drool: Something i really would have loved to see when Virus was dating Mac back in S3:lol: but we had our reward when Major Lady appeared and she asked Stella why nobody informed her Reed was practically Mac's son;)
    Stella mas almost cut her head off when she said that:lol:
    Oh eyah! I remember Stella in that roof too!:lol:AHHHHHH Rambo Stella out of control??? It sounds THE BEST!:drool::lol:

4. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

hahah! I was thinking the same!!!! Officer Blue was a major fight was so intense I was GO GIRL GO!!! What the little poor Mac can do against her Mediterannean tamperamento??? Very limited!!! When they fight is like "SEX is in the air" :lol: :lol: I want to see something like that!!!!

Yeah!! I remember my exact words was that Stella was like she said: DUDE BACK OFF!! :guffaw: :guffaw:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sexual tension. This is exactly what we need :D :D :D If they add the catfight from GfD and the "almost" catfight from Enough we will have a Termonuclear catfight:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Ummmm yummy yummy if this catfight leads them to make love then GO GIRL GO! :lol::lol:
    oh yeah! I will never forget 4.20. One of my fav scenes is when Stell was siting on HER BOSS' DESK!!!! and how both of them seemed to be caught off guard when Major Lady appeared :lol: They seemed like a couple "in fraganti delicto":lol:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  6. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HIYAAAA STELLARINAS!!!!!!!!!!

i've been seeing some melina's pics on the web... damn, she's so damn good looking! thanks for posting pics here, guys!

THAT WAS LOVELY!

so i've been reading, debs... you liked the premiere? O.O i certainly didn't expect THAT! :p

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Shippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't laugh! Yeah! I did like it! ;) except for certain scene. :D

However ther was another wonderful scene (the first one with Mac and Stella) which gave me special hopes. I dunno why :D

I hope i could find you in my MSN soon!

hugs Debbie

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hey guys, I can see that the Mac/Stella thread has been closed for 24 hours. If you want to discuss that or have any questions regarding it, please refer your comments via PM to the relevant mod in Shipper Central rather than discussing it here. Thanks. :)

Also, please remember that this is the Stella/Melina thread so Stella/Melina really ought to be the main focus of your discussions.

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

10. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Ok!! message recieved!

Pearl thanks for the link, Melina is awesome and hillarius!!! The things she said about Greek families... very true!!! :guffaw:

Here is a link with a pic I found! She looks cute in green!!!

http://www.picapp.com/ftp/Preview/0035/Melina_Kanakaredes_Picapp_35275.jpg

11. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Thanks for the link!! Gaaah,I love Melina soooo much! She's so funny and beautiful and and and everything!
    I thought the clip was hiiiiiilarious. I loved Melina's face when she noticed that the milk wasn't good. :lol: And I loved how you can hear Melina laughing her eyes out about it. It made me laugh as well. I couldn't stop laughing.

Anyways... I hope this nonsense between Adam & Stella is over. And I hope we get AWESOME Stella scenes through this season. I want Rambo Stella! :devil:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sorry Elsie and thanks for the reminder!!!!!!!!!!

Merci Perl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Melina was hilarious!!!!! Especially with the milk story!!!!!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Stellarinas
    , have you watched the episode???? what happened to Stella? anything in special?????

[​IMG]

Miss Bonasera belongs to Mr. Taylor! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  13. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya Stellarinas,

haven´t watched 6.02 yet, but I read that Stella is giving Adam a loving pat on his shoulder in the lab, so my guess is that for now Adam remains the crazy thing she´s doing this season :D.

Dearest Pumpkin-Lamb :D,

great you enjoyed the season´s premiere finally :thumbsup:. Your friend Annie said the right words to you, me thinks. You were a little drama lamb, but hey, this is just human :lol:. But your PC is the true drama-queen, throw it in the waste bin :D.

Well, if Haylen could be of interest for Adam, then he should quickly make up his mind and not continue his affair with Stella until he drops her for Haylen. Because that might leave Stella heartbroken and that´s the last thing I´d want for our wonderful Stella :eek:. And I don´t really like the idea of a "ménage à trois". It´s enough if Haylen is hot for Adam´s job, so I don´t allow her to come in Stella´s way :lol:.

Take care, love and hugs :)

14. Catu

Catu Police Officer

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hellow I will not spoil you fun if you haven't seen it!
    Stella was as Always good! Mother hen at the service of the ones around her!! Not a thrilling epi though I hope to see more of her in the upcoming epi!!!

Hugz and Kisses,

P.S whats with the change of the nicks???