Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Sorry to read about the devastation in the Philipines, x3nity. Mother Nature can be very cruel sometimes. Good luck in your recovery efforts.

Personally, I think Sara will keep the name 'Sidle', at least at work. I know many women who have done that. And it's kind of a symbolic way of keeping their personal and professional lives separate.
    For me, at least, the ring is enough, truly a beautiful thing, and the ultimate symbol of GSR. Who would have thought we would ever get that? Love it!

2. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I'm so sorry to hear about the typhoon x3nity! That's horrible, I hope you and your family is okaay? Mother Nature works in weird ways sometimes, but people are always stronger for it in the end. :)

I agree about Sara leaving her name as Sidle, at least for work. You're right Jtd94 it is a good way of separating work from personal life, especially in the case that married her boss :p I've had many friends do that too.

THANK YOU for that pic x3nity! It isn't very clear, but I can definitely see a ring. That's enough for me too.
    omg, It's hard to believe that the day is here where Grissom and Sara are married. It's into the tenth year of waiting!
    It all payed off in the end. I honestly never thought GSR would ever go this far...I always theorized about it and talked about how great it would be, but it feels so weird knowing that that day is here :cardie:

I wish we had some of the old members of this forum to share the joy with (ie. Bengali, PiperGrissom etc.) But the new members are totally awesome :bolian:

The last time that I was this excited as a GSR fangirl would probably have been sometime around this scene:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7b/Grissomsara_csi.jpeg

Or this one:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qjq11i3dPl0/RdVK9PcY5xI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/SiMy0BbEKu4/s400/griss_sara_2.jpg

3. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So sorry about your typhoon over there x3nity I've been following it on the weather channel. did you and yours have any major damage? stay safe. I've got a buddy over in Manila, and my AOL customer service tech is there. I can't imagine a typhoon only earthquakes> and Coco_Channel whoever you are glad you here, that rocks:thumbsup: Some of the old timers have split but we're here. Here's a photo of Sara with her 'wedding ring' and I know Grissom will return 'it's written in the stars" Just when:confused:

SARA'S WEDDING RING

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  5. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Desert I know that I've already thanked you for this pic on the Jorja/Sara pic thread, but thanks again!! I get so excited every time I see it!

And soorry x3nity, I've only ever seen that picture as part of a banner, I don't know where you could find it any bigger...I'd say there's always an original, but that's a manip of an older promotional shot, so I dunno. I'll let you know if I happen to come by anything :bolian:

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Guys, How are you?????
    i coulnd see the premiere yet, but i read ..
    Sara is back!!!!! and married!!!!! They are living in Paris ( anyone, like me, thougth in Grissom and Sara kissing in Tower Eiffel?????) AWW and WOW She speaks french..that i want to listen!!!! Griss, Je t`aime mon amour!!
    Stevie, so sweet and cool the scene!!!! tarantulas really can live for years!!! Stevie is a survivor LOL!!!!
    I love how Sara talked with Cath, first because i wanted scene nice like that betwen them, second becouse baseball analogy was so great ideia. It was so sweet to remember the Since i met you scene ( ps. the best Grissom`s line ever)
    is not about GSR..but...
    ahhhh i loved too Hodges saving Wendy (how cute..)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Good to hear from you, IloveBilly! And I love your quote from DR.
    Hope you get to see the premiere soon. It was great having Sara back, and we are all hoping to see or hear from Grissom soon. Maybe they will speak French to each other. :adore:

8. Desertwind

[​IMG] welcome back ILoveBilly don't stay away for so long, and DR, our hero, always and forever a GSR supporter, he rocks:thumbsup: thank's~ I think it would a blast to see Grissom speaking French:rommie: and Sara too. I think, for me it's a tough language to learn. I do know some Spanish. I am postive that he'll return soon, and they will be so enchanting together back on the show. I hope the team will throw them a reception[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Oui, il serait très cool de vois Grissom et Sara parler en français. Et oui, je sais française est très dificile.

Couldn't resist :) haha I think it would be very cool to see Grissom and Sara speaking French, it's a very hard yet beautiful language :p
    but right now I just wanna see the duo back on the show...every week :'( I'm gonna miss the old times :(

10. Desertwind

OOOO, that's beautiful Coco so romantic "the city of lights":p so your French, and you'd know everything they were saying, thank's for the brief French lesson. Do you all think that Jorja/Sara wll stay on and do more than the 5 episodes she's listed as being in? And what's yout take on WP returning, yes, or no? He's stated that "he'd be up for a 'guest apperance" so I'm taking that as a man and his word:thumbsup: I hope they will keep refering to them, GSR, that is, and they did last week so maybe this week too~ till then!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Noo problems :) However there is quite a few differences between European french and Canadian french :p
    I do doubt they'll show any french scenes, but they're fun to talk about : )

I've definitely got that feeling that I had in the earlier seasons of CSI .. I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode, it's insane!! The storylines are really good and that was a really encouraging opening show. Ghost Town looks as though it'll give the premiere a run for its money. Plus Sara is in it, we haven't seen that in forever :(

We're running out of things to post about ! I neveer thought I'd see the day where it was a challenge to come up with 3 lines of text about GSR :(

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  12. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I don't think we'll get a full-episode visit by WP until February or May sweeps but I can see an unannounced cameo in JF's last episode this fall. (Although I have a suspicion that CSI gets renewed for Season 11, JF will be back full time.)

As far as Hank goes, despite what Carol Mendolsohn said about his whereabouts, I doubt he's in Costa Rico -- I think there's quarantine issues involved. I think he's rooming with Brass or SuperDave and his wife.

13. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I agree with you on everything :bolian: WP, if back at all, will appear later and with all the hype of his return, it may not live up to it...
    I really do hope that CSI does get renewed for another season, even though we're only on the second episode of the tenth I can tell it's going to be a great season :p
    And by the sounds of it Jorja is having alot of fun and might consider returning full time if she knew it was one of the last seasons. I'll find it interesting as to how they leave off GSR. Like where both of the characters are when the final episode airs :confused:

14. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I'm ok with WP not returning before Feb/May sweeps. Just as long as he returns I'll be happy. :) It'd be really great if they had gotten married right before Sara came back and so Grissom comes back to the lab after his teaching and brings her on a honeymoon. <3

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I thought it was cute in the episode tonight hearing Sara call herself 'Mrs. Grissom'. :)

It will be interesting to see how they have Sara leave this time; I certainly hope it will be happy and not angsty like it has been the past two times. So I'm hoping we have a Grissom sighting for November sweeps; Feb/May sweeps just seems so far away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.