Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

huhu! Haven't been here for a while. everybody is doing good?

uhhh yes!!! I think I know exactly which scene you mean. he's sooo damn hot in there.
    I made these captures quite a while ago but will post them again. (I guess nobody can ever get enough of that. I also add a few more from the movie:drool::drool:
    (all images are clickable - and even hotter ;) )
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I wish I could watch that movie now, but it's back home and I'm far far away!

2. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

^^ Looks like I might have gotten the wrong copy of Imposter... The dvd that I got don't have any extra on it.... big bummer....

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

he most certainly is :) thank you for the cap - it's ace!

this one is lovely too - all serious :D

there's a bit in that scene ^^ that i always end up :drool:ing at: cale's getting impatient and wants to leave but he makes him stay to see what he's done - anyway,they're on opposite sides of the fence, and he looks at cale through the bars and does a sort of half-smile - omg, it makes me go all fuzzy:lol:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Morning.

I hate Mondays...Especially this one!:shifty: I had Math exam and let's just say that my brains won't cope with finance Math! It's crazy!:wtf: All the questions are so long so I won't understand'em! :rolleyes: Well let's just hope that my teacher is in a good mood when she checks my answers! :lol:

But....IMPOSTOR! :drool: How did ya' know that this was just what I needed!?!:lol:
    Thank you Thank you!!!!!!! *hugs* :thumbsup:
    Maybe this will get me to read psychology for tomorrow's exam! :lol:

Yeah I have that "thing" too! :lol: I've glaced the bass many times during my music lessons...maybe I'll give a shot next time! :lol: And everytime I see a bass whether in pics or real one. Gary always pops to my mind! Bass is somehow very "hot instrument"! :guffaw:

I have also problems with my left hand. :( I am lefthanded actually and I write in a strange way so it causes sometimes a lot of pain to my wrist. I have to use a splint or somekind of other support occasionally. I play piano too. it's very good excercise for my wrist and fingers.;) Not to mention it's a lot of fun. I've learned to play piano all by myself so I'm not "that goo" on it.

Yes! MacsLady is so right.:thumbsup: You will die for his sexiness there. Wearing only a white top or that kind of loose shirt...well my dreams for a country boy are conbined in Gary as George! :lol::drool::drool::drool:

Yeah Gary is a man of many talents. He's so creative guy. I've never met another one who has so many talents. By the way I've read that those people who's astronomical mark is Pisces (Gary is) they're very creative and having a good imagination. Basically they like to act or play music and such. So isn't there a lot of features that Gary has?!? :lol:

I've read also a that many people who are worked with Gary have said that working with him is wonderful. It's easy to believe that based on what I've seen. He's so nice and polite man and he's having a good sense of humour! :lol: He makes me smile everytime I see him.

I've wondered that too is there something he doesn't do!?! :lol: Yeah he indeed may look tired sometimes but still there is that sparkle is his expressive eyes which makes the energy I think. Yeah I believe having three youngsters may be hard sometimes...(I know the feeling!!!:lol:) i hope too that he would find some time to relax occasionally cause HE REALLY deserves it! :bolian:

5. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

I have Tendonitis in my left hand which means I cant bend my index and little fingers properly.:( They make a snapping noise when I get them to bend, people seem to think it sounds like Im breaking my fingers. :lol:

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good evening, ladies!!!

Need this Gary-madness here to stand these crazy days!!!

My dear Sam,
    you are soooooooooo right, it´s really a perfect "view":drool: in every direction....thanks, for the pic, a new one in my collection!!!
    BTW: keep my fingers crossed for your exams!!!!

Dear Jimenez, thanks for the pics!!!
    Dear Mac´s girl, sorry for your hand. I learned guitar for 4 years and I still love it to relax!!
    Dear MacsLady, a new movie with Gary would be great. Personally I would prefer to see him on stage-although my chances to see him then would be very, very small:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Dear Lisa, just found this..... :drool::drool::drool:

Guess, I need a Tom-dose tonight!!!!!

Have fun!!!

Udonna:)

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yay! tom is great, maybe i'll have another look at him tonight ;) although it might stop my sleeping pills working!!!!

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

ENVY!!!

[​IMG]

That´s what I am looking for my perfect evening!!!

Udonna;)

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

not long now, i promise!

can i share your evening? ;)

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I love those pics! That scruffy look...it's so damn hot!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Here's some pics! ;)
    [​IMG]
    Wanna dance??? :guffaw:

[​IMG]
    Wooowwww....what a chest! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

and...something...else farther down! :evil::evil::evil:

[​IMG]

Move away Angelina! :scream::scream::scream: It's MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

11. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

*THUMP* Can someone call the fire department coz it just got HOT in here :drool::drool::drool: The shirtless pic is just :eek::eek::drool: and then you've got his *assets" in the last pic. :luvlove::luvlove::adore::adore:

12. LadyTaylor

LadyTaylor Dead on Arrival

I could not remember why i hated Angelina so much...this is the reason!!!!

13. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

those are some very nice pictures there. something nice to think about before i go to bed and sleep.

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi! :)

I'm having a good day for a change. ;) So I wanna light up your day too by posting these pics!!!:thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    Yeya!!! We have one damn hot bassist!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

"Say it again?!?" :lol:

"WE LOVE YOU GARY!!!!!" :adore::adore::adore:

But my my...What arms and neck!!! :drool::drool::drool:
    Buttoms are nicely opened!! :devil::devil::devil:
    It's hard not to want more view...:evil::evil::evil:
    :guffaw:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

JEEZ! I go in one thread I see some lovelly pics of Gary I come here I see even better pics of Gary!! The good thing is that I will go home soon so, I can watch them in peace!! :lol::lol: Thanks for sharing them ladies!!! He is a very very handsome man!!!!

PS: Torture him some more I love it!!!! :lol: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.