Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, Stellarinas! The start of a season was shocking and it was not easy to discribe at first a new feeling to Stella. I say Stella, cause Melina was awesome. When she was saying with Mac at his office after shooting her "me, I" was unbelieveble! So emotional, so strong! Actually I was waiting she said something like "you two crazy guys want to kill us?" in Greek. Or something more angry, he-he. I like, when she's speaking Greek, it sounds like music.
    And of course I'm upset this new storyline with Adam. On the one hand, I can understand Stella's feeling after all these events in her life. We always says - she's so strong! She's Rambo! But she's still a woman. A woman, who needs a little help and supporting. That's the reason of the beginning of this relationship. I really hope, that uor Stella understand, that it was just emotions and it wouldn't be a problem for work. I don't want to see Stella's blowing between hot and cold

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Galina!!!!!!!!! my dear I agree :) She is vulnerable and I love how Melina portrays that vulnerability because it's a mistake to think she is Rambo. I think we have learnt how fragile she could be in Hellas :D

well i guess i will want to know more about this non typical Stell's behaviour. Actually it would be very appealing. I would like to watch how she does different things to her old being

And i woudl like to know if there is some "Great" moment when Mac finds out Stella and Adam are getting out together. We never had that scene with Mac and Virus. Well, this time would be accurate and interesting to see if Mac will react somehow :D (well i need to stay positive of all this!)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Ayayay!!! What a day today!! Woooozaaa Ok, I'll try to delete it!
    Debs no problem hon, all my life I have been something like peacemaker! I will make a special Cappuccino Fredo with whipe cream and cinammon on top. Wanna? :lol: Don't apologize hon! is not needed!!!

Melina delivers her role perfectly!! and I like that! I want to see how she will develop Stella this season!!

Galina!!! >:D< hello girl!!

Kisses and hugz to all!!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I know Melina mas does!!!! :D I trust her! Darn! I hope she will like my artwork. I need more material for finishing it but i want Melina receives that because i adores her and her Stella too! :D

Mary, any chance to get the recipe for thet Fredo Cappucino. I need my daily Cappucino as the air to my loans :D but i want to taste that Fredo Cappucino ummmmm Cinnamon? Then it's like one Italian ammm yummy yummy :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Well regarding the coffe it is Italian and my favorite. Unfortunatelly I don't know the recipe but, if you come in Greece I will make sure to share some of those!! :D

You will have raw material, a full season of it!! Now that we mnetioned coffe I would like to see Stella mas and Mac to share a cup BUT with no interruptions this time! Now, that I think aboutr Mac was the one opened to her the last season than Stella herself! oO weird things happen sometimes!!

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Helloooooooooooooo, Dears,

woooh, Mary, thanks or epharisto for the wine, and btw. what´s "cheers" in Greek ;)? In German it´s "Prost", so Prost to you all and great that the fun has returned here :).
    Hm, maybe that´s a symbolic scene at the shootout for the whole season and Mac just won´t be there whenever Stella needs his support.

Dearest Lamb, now you´re back in your old shape, that´s the Lamb I love :thumbsup:, and you´re forgiven for being negative at first, I mean, it was quite a shock for us all.

And yes, being a Smackie didn´t make things easier for you and the other Smackies, I understand that, but I´m glad you´ll take things easier now and give the season a chance.

Well, we had this discussion before about strange twists in Stella´s vita :lol:, and don´t defend TPTB, but praise Melina who wrote 5.24, I suppose she threw all the stuff about Stella´s biography from all seasons in a pot and put it into a coherent order to give it a sense :D.

Glad you understand Stella now better; you know, stranger things than that can happen when you are traumatized by an incident- some people become depressive, some start binge-eating or become anorexic or get panic attacks, whatever and others try and seek for as many good and positive moments they can get; and Stella certainly belongs to latter.
    Honey, you´re not horrible :lol:, I totally agree with you, my guess is that his crush on Stella hasn´t decreased after that night and hers on him might just got started :D.
    Again I agree with you, how she told Mac off and tried to make him realize that it´s not all just about him was great. It was her way to try and make him aware that all are suffering this and that this is not just a normal case they try to solve; it was her way to show him that now, and especially now she would need him as a friend to share her grief. But Mac is just Mac, sometimes not getting the grip as to what it´s about :rolleyes:.

:lol:, know what you mean, that´s why everybody was so shocked at first, because we always thought of Adam as the little cutie boy, but Stella can tell he isn´t :D.
    Hm, yes, maybe the easy going between them is gone in the lab and that would be the real pity, but I´m hopefull that they will deal with this in a sensible way and remain buddies.

Mac would probably be upset, but not in the way of being jealous, he´d rather think of the consequences if the word would spread that a detective first class has a relationship with someone subordinated to her.

Yes, true, such a show is just too short to include all nuances and details so we could be prepared for such, erm, events :lol:, but still I think it would be possible to give Stella the one or other minute in the episodes to evolve her change and make it more comprehensible. Well, TPTB really dropped a bomb this time, congrats to the damn blokes :D.
    I like the thought as well that Haylen is rather a mysterious and perhaps not so nice girl than being a cutie, sexy, charmer who´ll wrap everybody around her fingers. We´ll have to see, but since her scenes with Adam, the thought is stuck in my mind that she has plans and schemes in her mind- in what way I dunno, it could be blackmailing Adam or other naughty, tricky things. On the other hand, how much sense would blackmail make, because although Stella´s and Adam´s affair would cause a lot of gossip, it´s not really forbidden for them to have a relationship?
    Good Mummy that Stella is, she surely will try and become friends with her and support her.
    Yeah, the reference to Lauren Bacall´s name is unmistakable :lol:.
    I´m curious, too, how Mac will find out about the two; usually he´s a good observer, he should sense something when he watches Stella and Adam exchanging glances in the lab, but as I said before: at the moment he´s a bit blind :D.

I´m afraid, Cassandra is busy elsewhere, I think :D. Well, all this shouldn´t spoil Stella´s and Mac´s friendship, if Mac finds out he probably will raise his eye brows, but if he´s a true friend he´ll still be there for Stella when she needs him. As a non-Smackie I see it a bit different and more objective ;) and as surprised as I was that she took Adam of all the guys in the world, I wasn´t really surprised that her new guy wouldn´t be Mac, because Mac is just her very good friend :lol:

You don´t have to, she´ll survive it that Smackies got in her neck and were angry with her, maybe she even enjoyed it :lol:, because it meant she had caused controversy which is always essential for a show.

Well, I wouldn´t consider it as impossible, I´d love another epi written by her, she did a great job :).

It´s alright, you don´t have to apologize, I know, lambs can be pretty temperamental :D, so take it easy, love you, too, and thanks for all the piccies :)

Love and hugs to you all, too, byeeeeeeeeeee :)

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning to all!
    Debbie, dear, I've tryed to see your link on FB, but it doesn't work. Maybe you can show your artwork here?
    yes, you're right this Adam's situation is not Stella's typical behavior a little. But I like that she told Adam herself about this mistakes. She rules a sutiation during their talking in a lab. It's great, I think. This is our Stella.
    Mary!!
    Glad to see you too, dear!

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I was thinking about why TPTB put Stella and Adam together. Why of all people them. I came up with 1. for more viewers 2. So, to be a little more spicy to see Haylen come into the picture. What I mean is that Wouldn't Adam be in some kind of trouble if the relationship with Stella comes out? I think he would be. Haylen "is after" his job so we could now have a good scenario to keep us in agony! I don't think TPTB will "hurt" Stella's character but I guess that they will put her in hard possition. Let's see how she will be out of this hard possition...

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya all,

Mary, you might be right that TPTB created this sort of controversial story to catch more viewers. And I agree, it could add more spice to it if Haylen gets involved as a sort of bad girl who´ll try to take advantage of Adam´s affair with Stella. Though in the end I don´t think it will do any harm to Adam nor to Stella, but until then there might be quite a lot of fuss and hard times for both, especially for Stella.

Night all :)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Dearest Nut, Hey Sweet Galina Hey Mary mou! Hey Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!! :D

NUT, beloved NUT! I will write to you later. I was writing yesterday a long post when my electric source failed again so i need to start all over again again my dear :D

Galina, my sweet
    , tender and special Galina! I need to buy more material for the artwork. But It looks too white yet (because i need to complete the background and major details). I have scanned it but i do want to complete a little more because if it not , it looks empty:thumbsup:

Mary mou! When i go to Hellas I will visit you if you want:)

Ok I need to make "a confession" I HAVE WATCHED 6.01!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And better than that I LIKED IT:lol: When i said this to my friend Annie she exclaimed " ALL THAT DRAMA FOR THIS??":guffaw: (well, don't run in giving her the reason:lol:)

General Opinion

Again except for the consequences of you-know-what and the line "spontaneous, stupid and memorable" which i strongly disagree with:p the episode was fantastic!

Case

I was, for instance, the whole summer asking who the heck was the responsible of the shooting. There were 2 scenes no-team related which were really the best ones IMHO (no personal I mean). The one when Jake killed his sister's killer and the next one with Jake and Mac inside the Interrogation room. The actor who played Jake really made an excellent job (at least he convinced me as viewer:bolian:)Also i enjoyed very much the "flashbacks" to Jake's sister at the end and how she met the team in the coffee bar and how decided not to tell them what was going to happen
    I Liked the tension about not knowing what was going to happen or when
    "It happened again"
    "Let city work for us" (or something like that)

Surprise

Danny and Lindsay. I can't believe this change but i liked them. I Liked how she was all supportive and caring and mature instead of the whiny girl she was before. I expected a rebellious Danny but instead we had A MAN but without losing his nature. A very positive attitude he had to face his temporarily paralysis

Family

Don: Oh dear! My poor soul!:( Never trust someone who says is fine after a situation where nobody else is fine:( Mac is with a big eye on him because he knows the experience of losing the woman he loved.Mac, there are other people who needs you so desesperately and if you don't wake up you will loose more people!!!!!!!
    At the same time Mac pays attention to Don, Mommy Stella checks on Danny, Linds and she is helped by her fav toddler: Sheldon!:thumbsup:

Adam

I wonder how was the moment when he convinced her of going... you-know-where or if she was totally sober;) He was thrilled about what has happened. When he went to work to the elevator, he was so excited and I wanted to strangle him:p
    But then in the "conference room" he looked at Stell and he was so...in love... like a kid in Fao Schwarz :lol:

However i have noticed how he payed attention to Haylen when he looked at her outside the conference room. Me thinks he would like someone like Haylen. But he didn't like at all she confessed him she would like to do what he does
    Interesting rapport!:drool:

STELLA-MAC

well, something has happened. I bet it was a major catfight:p oh yeah! It must be a major catfight!;) Of course, Mac was so absorbed in the office and Stella was very affected by everything and probably he made she lost her patience and they argued:p Not to Stella mas, Mac! I love you but you need to wake up soon ! And probably because of THAT catfight teher was that distance you could felt when Stella went to hsi office. It was an akward moment. Tension could be cut with a knife. It made me wonder what the heck happened to them even tough the rest of teh episode they worked NORMAL.

Memorable scene of these two: (Thanks Cath!)

Stella: Mac, what happened last night? You and Danny, no backup, no heads up. Not to mention, it was dangerous.
    Mac: I've been studying these walls for the past three weeks trying to answer one question. Who had a reason to want one of us or all of us dead? Despite all this evidence, crime reports, possible suspects, witness accounts, I'm no closer to the identity of the shooter than the night it
    happened
    Mac: Going to that building seemed like my only option.
    Stella: You keep using words like 'my', 'me', 'I'. You are not in this alone, Mac

I think he learnt the lesson Stella tried tell him ebcause at the end he let she help him with those files

It's teh beginning Mac. The beginning:drool:

MUSIC

Seriously i dunno who chose songs but may i go with him/her and buy all my future CD's from this moemnt on? Pretty, pretty please!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

The song at the beginning when you had that glipmse of the whole team making....decitions (Don flirting, Mac alone, Stella in you-know-where:lol: etc etc) was just AMAZING! And the song at the end was so precious as the other one. Especially because it was very emotional and that last scene deserved it.
    Btw I must confess i adore "Dr Hawkes" poor soul! he will need help himself!
    Also I want more SID. WE NEED SID HAMMERBACK!! he is the natural "confessor" so i woudln't be surprised if he received some confession from a member of the team about some personal stuff

Conclusion:

This epsiode for me was about decitions. Some good, some not that good, some that were made, some that weren't
    It was pretty clear to me the shooting changed all of them. And consequences are priceless even tough they could ne unexpected!!!!!!

11. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Debs, so glad you liked the premiere after all!!
    I think they all have changed and I hope we get to see all those changes as the season goes by!
    Honey I agree with you if Mac doesnt open his eyes to see Stella is has and will be always there I swear I will want to kick his ass!!! he has to be Prince Charming no Sleppy Beauty lol

Gotta go
    love you all!
    Hope all the Stellarinas are doing great:)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

CAtuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I think it will be so great indeed!!!!!!!! These changes have been so evident!!!! But he needs to wake up. Stella has a reach a moment in her life she would want to have her own Prince Charming. But As i have told you maybe Mac feels reflected on Don. And he must be very scared of feeling what he is feeling. On the otehr hand we have Stell feeling abandoned and lonely because the precious closeness they got in Hella, well, it changed!

Hopefully Mac will realize Stella needs him now. Not when he decides stop watching his belly button!(or he will loose his own future and happiness!)

13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good morning dears!!!!

Debbie mou!! Of course you will come and visit me :D I will buy you a huuuge coffee so we can talk for hours!!!!

Yes, I have read somewhere that Stella mas will be a person that will be living for today. It is quite interesting to see this change! Maybe she will become move bold and grab Mac and kiss him and say: Did you get it already!!!!???? :lol: :lol:

Since our thread in shipper central is closed for a day I think that I will have to apologize if I also got carried away and posting non SMAC comments or bash TPTB!! Sowwy deaw mods can you open the thread now *battingeyes* :lol:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I screwed it up Mary! But i was distracted after writing the comment here and i couldn't add the conversation Catu passed me along
    This is unfair! a WHOLE thread closed by someone's mistake! :/

I will love visiting you Mary. You need to teach me more about Hellas! :D

She needs to do that! :D I would like to see more changes on Stella than just dating the "low man in a totem pole" :lol:
    But i want a so complete change in Stella than even it could be evident during job- hours

Gezzz and I would like more storylines for Stella mas! :D

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Don't worry dear! we all had our fair share of getting carried away in the SMAC thread. Adam/ Stella dirty lile secret was so fresh and shocking t'was major issue to discuss. What can we do? :) :) :)

I can teach you all that you want for Hellas no worries there!! :)

I think there will be something very interesting between her and Mac and her and Adam. (I am dyinnnggg to see!!). I wanr to see how the "living dangerously Stella" will be developed on screen! Eitherway I'm very much intrigued!!!!