Cath/Sara Slash #9: "Keep it between us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bubbles, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Truth7

Truth7 Victim

I saw it and I love it, but I still can't believe they actually included the question of whether Catherine and Sara would ever kiss each other on the show. I love Jorja and Marg answer to that question.

2. Truth7

Truth7 Victim

Catherine and Sara are going a real play lately. They were being sexy on the cover of Tvguide, had people asking when they are going to get together. Now just this morning when JF was doing a radio interview, the host mention wanting to see Catherine and Sara finale act on their long held passion for each other. I don't think anything will ever happen between them but it is funny seeing all these reference to them getting together,

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Really, that sounds awesome!! I'm off to try and find it and read :) I can't wait for the new season, I really hope we get some good Cath/Sara moments like in the good old days!

Speaking of the good old days, I watched Caged again last night, I forgot how much I love Cath's little "She's all I need" comment :)

4. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

I still haven't had a chance to see the new episode but I hope and believe that there will some good C/S moments. Even though it will be for a short time:(. I watched Caged and Crash and Burn recently just to recall old good times:drool: I do really miss these two together in the show ...

5. Truth7

Truth7 Victim

You will really love the scenes between Catherine and Sara in the new episode. They were beautiful and honest.

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Please remember that your posts need to have three lines of On Topic discussion when posting.

What did you love about the scenes between Catherine and Sara? Why? How were they 'beautiful and honest?'

Thank you. :)

7. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Ok peeps, i need some help. I'm looking for the best Cath/Sara episodes. I am having a hard time finding them.

I know "All For Our Country" has some good moments, but please, please help me out???

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's another one, and a site where you can check out all the episodes they've been in exclusively.. this one is "After The Show"~

AFTER THE SHOW

http://crimelab.nl

Click on "screenshots"~