Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

Oh, wow! You would not believe how happy that makes me! It'd give me a reason to turn into season 10! Now to convince hubby that it'd be worth it.

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I can't wait until season 10 starts... And I really hope they plan some nice little Nick and Mandy scenes :devil:

Are there any news about the two of them so far???

What if they would give Nick a girlfriend finally??? I just hope Mandy would kick the ladies ass for being after her favorite Texan's butt :devil::devil::devil:

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

What if they would give Nick a girlfriend finally??? I just hope Mandy would kick the ladies ass for being after her favorite Texan's butt :devil::devil::devil:
    :(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
  4. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

I don't want to consider Nick with anyone but Mandy, but
    Did I do that right? I'm not used to this forum yet.

5. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

Oh, for crying out loud! I can't figure out how to do the spoiler tags. Tried twice and nothing showed up!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

[*spoiler=brief title here like "next ep"]your spoiler info goes here[*/spoiler] Just take out the *'s and it should work. Hope that helps. :)

As for Nick and Mandy
    Nick may be getting a girlfriend this season. I wish it would be Mandy. Most likely though it's going to be this social worker since that was supposed to be a storyline before the writers strike.

7. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

Thanks for the help!

And
    That would suck! Moderately. I'm used to shipping non-canon ships. I'd just like one of my ships to be canon for once.

Where do you all get spoilers from? I'm only kinda dipping my toes in this fandom.

*crosses fingers* Did it work?

8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Guys, please remember to have three lines of on topic discussion when in Shipper Central.

Thank you. :)

9. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Okay, just getting this out there so it doesn't drive me crazy.
    For some reason, I can just see Mandy nursing and or freaking out over Nick's injuries from 'Appendicitement'
    Maybe it's just something I do as a Mandy/Nick shipper, but I can just picture her freaking of course in an adorable Mandy way and I can see Nick rolling his eyes trying to tell her that it's no big deal.
    -sigh;
    Maybe I just read into things too much, ha.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah..me too..I'm just missing her so much this season and missing my Nick and Mandy moments..hopefully the social worker won't be back. They had no chemistry and we all know Mandy and Nick..have chemistry.

And that's my word..and this sentance was put in to meet the three line standard..:thumbsup::guffaw:I'm just kidding around mods..

11. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Haha, another thing I thought would have been pretty cute was to see Mandy bowling with the team. I can see her getting a gutter ball or something and like pouting, then Nick saying something cute to make her feel better.
    I take Mandy as the same type of bowler as I am; can't get more than like three pins down without the guard rails, ha.:lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

I must be tired because I read that as, "For some reason I can't see Mandy nursing". :lol: I had to read it a second time to see it the right way. I need to go back to bed. :lol:

I agree with you though. I could see her freaking out over his injuries and trying to fix his injuries too. Can you imagine if she'd been nearby and had seen the blood pouring out of his mouth? Man would she have freaked out! He would have been like, "I'm fine, babe... stop mothering me." :lol:

It would have been neat to see her bowling with the team too. :)

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

She would have given him major hell..LOL!

14. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Nick needs a New Year's kiss.
    Mandy needs a New Year's kiss as well.
    If my math is correct, 1 + 1 = MAKE THEM KISS
    :guffaw:
    I want Mandy to initiate a kiss, just because it would be cute and probably take Nick off guard, -not necessarily in a bad way-
    TPTB frustrate me. Why have clear as day chemistry and not do anything about it?
    -sigh-

15. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: I love that!

I could see it happening like this: Nick comes in to get results from her. She makes him sing for her again (only a different song- I think there is a song called "Amanda" isn't there?). He finishes and says, "results please". To his surprise, instead of giving him his results, she grabs him at the back of the neck and kisses him. That would be perfect and I grin to think of the expression on Nicky's face afterwards. :D