Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^ Guess it seems that way, huh?! I just find it amusing that they put her name right after Carmine's... are they trying to tell us something?! LOL If they're back, good for them! If not, well, it's good they remain friends!

2. louise_dk

louise_dk Dead on Arrival

Unless she has officially broken up with boyfriend/fiance Ben Younger, then no, just still friends :)

Vanessa was next to Carmine when he got that award thingy in New York, and there were pictures from some southern location, where they took a ride on motorcycles.

3. Cyn-B-Demented

^ I never read any official splitting up with Ben Younger, so I suppose she's still engaged and they have just been hanging out a lot together lately. Or maybe it just so happens that Carmine and Vanessa suddenly interest paparazzi?! Who knows, it's a crazy world in Hollywoodland. :lol:

4. NCIS

NCIS Civilian

Vanessa has never been engage to Ben. Everytime she's with someone for awhile they always say she's "engage" even though they aren't. LOL Her and Ben haven't been together for a longtime now.

5. Cyn-B-Demented

^ Funny, it's not mentioned anywhere that they haven't been together. Everywhere it says they've been dating since 2005. Maybe they need "some time" to think LOL Sure Carmine will help her a lot with that...:lol:

6. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

This is my new favorite Danny smile ever. :)

[​IMG]

7. lal

lal Pathologist

great picture :thumbsup: i'm not to sure about the beard :lol:

8. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

That was the best scene ever at the end, it gave Danny hope :)

9. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I absolutely teared up at that scene! :( Danny needs to be strong :adore:

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think I'm probably one of only a few people who found that last scene to be over the top cheesy. He only has a 10% chance of ever walking again and a month after the shooting he's already moving his toes? And the rain part was just. :gag: I'd much rather see him recover gradually than make some insanely fast, miraculous recovery. If they had stuck with the 60% chance of walking then I could believe it, but not with only 10%.

Although, don't get me wrong, I liked how Carmine played it even if I think it was written poorly.

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

It was over the top cheesy and well, I agree a bit too fast recovery.
    Don't get me worng I liked it but it could have been better!

PS: I Looove Danny's new style! What can I say, I fall for this type of men! :lol:

12. Cyn-B-Demented

^ Well, it's still television, guys! :lol: It could have been much worst. It is too quick but I don't think moving your toes immediately means the legs will follow, ever. Maybe it will get him in a frustration phase because "god damn I can only move my fucking toes but the rest won't follow" and stuff like that. He did look more positive at the end but I suspect a downfall.

And the beard. Definitively new style for Danny LOL The glasses are gone and now he's trying to have a Beauty and the Beast style :lol:... What's next? Kayne West's hair do?!

13. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Ew, yeah, I agree :wtf: But because of the 10% likeliness of rain actually happening, Danny shouldn't ever walk again. I don't know.

But they should definitely put in obstacles, for Danny himself, the team and with Lindsay.

14. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Oh, I absolutely agree with you, it was cornier than a corn dog stand, but I still loved his smile and his scruffy. ;)

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Just realised I didn't say that I liked that scene at the end as well. So yeah, I did (no idea if it was corny, but then again I love corny scenes :lol: ) Even though he won't stay in the wheelchair for long, I think it's interesting they added this storyline. It's interesting to see him deal with it. Also it was nice to see Danny actually listened to what Lindsay told him.

I think his new look is kinda cool. :lol: He's had many looks; short hair, longer hair, glasses, no glasses. Now this. Awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.