Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I adore Zoo York.

I liked the fact that they were stepping around one another and that they weren't getting on. I don't believe that Danny disliked her at all. I think he was just trying to suss her out. Lord knows I do it with newbies all the time! :lol:

I also like Youngblood when Lindsay gets all raised eyebrows over the accusations Danny's into younger girls. The start of things to come!

I'd really like to see some tension this season. Nothing too stressful, just a nice realistic approach to marriage and children that some shows fail to portray.

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^ love everything you wrote,.

The Box is one of my all time fave NY eps. from start to finish it was a fantastic episode for not only DL but for the whole show in general. it was a perfect mix of personal and crime story. i can never get enough of this ep i have it on my ipod i watch it all the time.

the scene where Lindsay tells Danny she's pregnant was so well done, i'm gonna go ahead and say that that scene was the best out of all three shows.

the ending was great as well. the non-hand holding had so much meaning to it. them not holding hands to me meant that they're almost there but not quite since they had so much stuff to work through.

season 5 was not that great storywise with the crimes but the team moments were some of the best. i hope the team moments continue but with better stories.

goodness my fave DL moment that's tough there are so many. besides The Box Lindsay's flashback scene to her night with Danny in Snow Day is my fave. i still get outrageously excited when i watch that scene.

Danny Lindsay's first meeting in "Zoo York" is classic it totally set the scene for their relationship perfectly with the teasing and flirting.

3. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Mine too. Even then I wasnt as big a DL fan as I am now, I still loved it. And like you said, the way Lindsay told Danny she was pregnant was perfect. I couldn't imagine a better way. I liked that it wasn't super fluffly. I liked the look on Lindsay's face when she told him and Danny's expression when he found out.

But overall I think the episode was one of the best DL ones in season five...apart from Green Piece.;)

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, I love what you said about The Box, MakeTracksCowboy! I totally agree. It was a very good episode, like you said, it had a very intense and very well done personal storyline for Danny and Lindsay, but also the case was very well done. I agree that the moment where Lindsay told Danny she's pregnant was a wonderful moment. It had so much depth; wonderful. And I love how a simple, little gesture like hands touching lightly can have such a big message. It clearly showed how they were getting closer. Then compare that to Greater Good (and also to Pay Up). There it wasn't just hands touching anymore, they were holding hands, so tightly. I love how close they are now.

I'm really looking forward to how Danny and Lindsay will deal with him sitting in a wheelchair. Like it said in one of the spoilers, it's one of the biggest challenges they ever had to face. This will be a very intense storyline for both of them.

5. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Season 6 has started and so far for us Danny and Lindsay fans it stared out with a bang. I loved that they really showed that Danny and Lindsay are married and have the chemistry that we fans have alway's has been there.

We got to here Danny call Lindsay "Montana" again which was so amazing to hear.
    I cant wait to see more Danny and Lindsay scenes.

6. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Great D/L moments. I totally loved them. They showed a new, deeper level of their relationship. Lindsay was so caring and supportive, Danny didn´t isolate himself, he thought of Lucy, they were talking with each other. There even was some bantering, what I really missed. Just great. I think they both showed a lot of strength and handled the situation in the best way they could. They really have grown as a couple.
    The rain analogy of Lindsay was wonderful. She really found the right words in that difficult situation.
    And of course the ending with the rain and Danny´s smile was great.
    Me too :)

7. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I loved the Danny/Lindsay scenes last night. I'm definitely looking forward to more!

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Woo, the thread is active again. So guys, any ideas for a new title for the next thread? We need one really badly, because we're very close to the 1000th post. So any suggestions?

Oh, and I agree with what you guys said about the season 6 premiere. Boy, those DL moments were amazing. I totally love them all. I like to see that Danny is actually talking to Lindsay now, and she's showing so much support for him. I was hoping they'd show them interact like that, and I'm so happy they do! The conversation about the rain and chances...that was so wonderful as well. I love how she wanted to show him that even 10 percent are a chance and that she's believing in him. Also those other scenes were just too adorable. Wonderful! Really, amazing moments!

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Off the top of my head Im thinking Danny and Lindsay#24 the Chemistry that never ends, cause their chem has never gone away. I think the opening of the 6th season showed us that they still have that chemistry that we fans have seen from the start.

I cant wait to see what the writers are going to do with D/l this year?

10. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i loved the first episode of season 6! just watching Danny/Lindsay scenes were great and we saw Lucy's bedroom and i loved it. it was really sweet to see Lindsay with her daughter and her husband, i hope we have moments in the season with the 3 of them together.

11. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

A new thread title? I totally liked Lindsay´s 10 percent of rain talk, so my suggestions would be
    Danny/Lindsay #24: There´s a 10 percent chance of rain? Better don´t forget your umbrella!
    Danny/Lindsay #24: Because now even rain can make us smile!
    Danny/Lindsay #24: Because 10 percent can turn into 100 percent of hope!
    Em, well at least I tried:lol:

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey, I love all those title suggestions! I think those are also enough, right? So how about voting for the favourite one? I think we can do it like that:

When I asked for a title, I knew we'd have the rain and the 10 percent in it. I was so longing for a memorable moment like that! I really love how she used an image that makes sense to explain what she's feeling and thinking. This optimism Lindsay showed here I think is exactly what Danny needed. Like I said already in another threads, she seemed to know exactly what to say when and how to say it. To me that shows how good they know each other and how good they are with communicating. Still he lied to her, but somehow it's understandable and it was great to see she didn't get mad at him because of that but instead handled the conversation the way she did. What a wonderful moment! It's definitely one of my favourites.

ETA: Totally agree with you, veggie!

13. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I like Because 10 percent can turn into 100 percent thats good.
    I also like Danny/Lindsay#24 Because 10 percent is all you need, or somthing in that nature.

Another thing I loved about the start of season 6 is fact that Danny called Lindsay "Montana" again after like 2 seasons.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  14. CSI:NYchick

CSI:NYchick Victim

15. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I really like that one! :D :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.