George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyMaverick

LadyMaverick Dead on Arrival

George/Nick on the show tonight was worth the wait. Excellent show and George looks in great shape. I'm glad to have Nick back in the show and with a new promotion. Love you, Nick!

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Last night's show was good :) and it's about time Nick started to show some authority. Sorry Greg you had to be in the cross hairs there but your boss tells you to do something you do it. Although I do agree with Greg, the garbage run should have go to Ray.

So now Nick is Assistant Shift Supervisor for Grave Shift :) I hope Catherine isn't going to do to Nick what Grissom did to her by giving her all the stuff he didn't want to do. Mind you I did like the congratulations on your promotion and then 'have these on my desk by tomorrow night' comment :lol:

And we got to see Nick's new pet :) I loved both scenes where we got to see 'Stevie' :lol: Will Nick keep Stevie or will he let Grissom have him back. Nick I think you should keep Stevie.

And I don't need to mention the outfits Nick had on last night because we all know they were :drool:bucket material :)

George looked damn good last night. He still seemed to have some bags under his eyes but as the show was only filmed 3 months after the surgery I'm not surprised. Nonetheless it was good to have old George and old Nick back last night :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Nick's shown authority before. With Riley and Greg in "Leave Out All The Rest" and with Riley in the ep with the little boy who shot his mother (can't remember the name of that ep to save my life, but I do remember the boy's name being Park lol).

Stevie survived in the lab all those years. That's one tough spider. :lol: I wonder what Nick named his spider. That scene between Nick and Greg was the cutest. The friendly vibe there was just so nice to see especially after the blow-up scene. :lol:

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I'm confused about the spider - are there two spiders - Nick's at the beginning of the episode and Grissom's at the end? Or did Nick find Grissom's spider and that was the one in both scenes?

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I started to say there were two, because at the end Nick said, "That's not my spider, dude." :lol: But...did he mean the one right there wasn't his from earlier? Or did he mean the one he had all along was Grissom's that he'd found?

6. byline

byline CSI Level One

Anyone know how George is doing with his back? He looked good last night.

7. GregNickRyanFan

I think there were two different spiders and Nick thought his got out of it's case, but then quickly realized that it was Stevie and not whatever his spider's name is. BTW, Stevie the spider? :lol: Harry is a good name for a tarantula though. :lol: or E.L.F. (eight legged friend). :lol: Or even Alf. :lol: Or maybe Alfie. :lol: But Stevie? Kind of odd. :lol: If Nick's spider is female, he can name it Charolette. :lol: Charolette's web. :lol: :)

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

There were definitely two different spiders. Nick's at the beginning and Grissom's at the end.

GNRF, you find the 'Stevie' as a name for a tarantula is odd? It is Grissom's spider and, well, Grissom was odd at times. :lol:

Jacquie, I'm gonna have to agree with you about Nick and his outfits and, well, just Nick. :drool: There was a great scene in there, when he's looking at his spider and I was thinking, that would make a great chocolate cap. :lol:

I'm so glad the Nick got his promotion because I was ready for tptb to cut it. I think he's promotion should have been the only one in the show, but at least his what the end. I did like the scene at the end with him and Greg. That was funny. "That's not my spider, dude!" (Ok, I'm going to have to smack Nick for using the word 'dude. I hate that) If I worked there I would be so happy to find that a tarantula has been crawling around there for years. :wtf:

The scene with Nick and Sara and the chopped up body was cute too. Wonder how many lemon's they had to shower with this time? :lol:

It was funny that Catherine promotes Nick and then it's get these back to me by tomorrow night. Poor Nick, never does get to celebrate or enjoy his promotions, does he? :lol:

ETA: GNRF, I hope Nick's isn't female, because the lab will have lots of baby tarantulas running around it soon. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I loved the determination on his face when he went to pick up his pet. And then the little smile of 'hey I can do this' when he had it in his hand. :lol: I actually wasn't as creaped out as I thought I was going to be with the spider. :shifty:

I'm glad he got his promotion. But, ah Nick - promotion = paperwork - are you sure you want it. :lol:

Sara actually didn't get under my skin in this. I felt like Sara and Nick were the Sara and Nick of season 4 when they worked together all the time.

Jacquie, yes Nick was :drool: worthy. Very :drool: worthy. Like you said he still seemed a little puffy in the face. You figure that was filmed in July and he was only 2 - 2 1/2 months from surgery. It takes a long time for drugs to work out of your body. (It took more than a month for one my mother was taking to work out of her system and for her to stop coughing constantly from it.)

Susan

10. GregNickRyanFan

Hehe, I think I mentioned on another thread how if the spiders were opposite genders that there would be babies running around. :lol: And I'm not sure if you can get a spider fixed so that it can't have babies. :lol:

I am proud of Nick for getting over his fear so quickly. :lol: That was cute, him peeking from behind the book all wide-eyed at the spider (love that icon too, blackflag lol). And I just adored the scene with him and Greg because of all the nice beautiful Nicky smiles we got. :) Aside from the blow-up scene, this felt more like old times (especially with Sara back).

11. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Did you see Nicky's hand shake when he picked up the spider? I was wondering if that was steller acting or was that GE wondering if he gets paid enough for this.

So, I took the whole spider thing as Nick's got out. He and Greg were trying to find it using crickets and found Grissom's instead. Sooo, this means there's another large, hairy spider on the loose in the lab. :wtf: I would think that would be something they would have to disclose to all new employees.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Hopefully they won't get any new employees cause if they do and they don't find Nick's spider, I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen to Nick's spider. :lol:

I still can't figure out how Nick knew it wasn't his spider. :lol: Don't they all kind of look alike? :lol:

Nicky was sweating in that first scene with the spider because he was shiny as heck. :lol:

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nick's spider was in an aquarium and he put that other spider in a round terrarium thingy. They might have walked into the office, saw the spider on the floor or something and then Nick realized it was his. Oh, I don't know, I still think he's got out. Ugh, I'm so confused. There have better be a missing scene so we know. :lol:

The spiders were different. Nick's had more yellow on it. Who knows maybe it's like a parent and their child, they just know who their 'child' is. :lol:

14. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

That scene with Nick and Sara dealing with the chopped up body reminded me of when they worked on the decomp case in 'Bully for You'.

I am so glad that Nick finally got promoted!

George/Nick looked better than he did before the back surgery.

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm hoping at some point they explain the spide...besides the fact that it looks like Nick will be the new bug guy since he went to that seminar. I mean, did he get it on his own or was it a "gift"? :lol:

I like how his reaction to getting promoted was rather subdued. I think that's because he learned a long time ago, as we saw, that just doing a good job is enough and if you get something like a promotion out of it, that's just icing on the cake. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.