Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

okaay, I wasn't going to say anything, but thank you for bringing this up! I was watching last nights ep with a friend and he kept commenting on how Catherine looked different, so I took notice and wow...she almost looks plastic-surgery ridden, although I know she's not...
    In my mind it was a pretty dramatic difference, did anybody else notice this?
    Not that it matters, she's still gorgeous, it's just an interesting change to be noted. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that pic Desert :thumbsup: it never gets old, it's so romantic. and can you think of a more classically romantic place to be married [?] and live alone together for a year than Paris? :D
    My hope is that, if Sara was truthful in saying that Grissom is lecturing at the Sarbonne (because you never know, there could be a twist :p), he will come back to the lab too, once he's done. I mean if Sara's there...and Ecklie seems desperate enough to accept anybody who doesn't require training, and I think Catherine would definitely want him back....In the end, one will go to the other and I like Grissom coming back scenario better than Sara leaving again. :shifty:

2. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I really hope Grissom comes back to the Lab. If not to stay, at least to visit. The show is pretty empty without Bugman. :) And I really cant stand the new guy, at all, so it'd be nice to see a familiar face bossing the team around.

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well i'm thinking that WP's idea of having Grissom back on the show but not necessarily in the lab looks more and more plausible. i'm referring to the idea of two crimes happening at the same time both in Paris and Vegas that was mentioned by him sometime in the beginning of this year (in Cannes i think.) plus i'm pretty sure it was suppossed to be a two-parter. so yeah, i'm more than certain we are going to see him this season.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes, other fans noticed Cath's face as well too much botox and laser, she's gonna be 51 come Nov. and no one looks like that, it's too tight:( I don't want to comment any furthur becase it's not cool. But anyway, on Grissom coming back here's a couple of links that state he will, It's been rumored he's in L.A. and what would he be doing there if he's not filming? I think he will return I was right on 'One To Go" when others were saying "Sara's not in it" was she? He's got a 7 month hiatus from his plays so it seems the handwriting is on the wall:thumbsup: Sara was so sweet and so giving and so like she used to be, the guys were so thrilled to see her again and Nick and the tarantula Stevie who showed back up:lol: Maybe Sara will call Gil and tell him "we found your spider":rommie:

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Petersen-set-for-CSI-return_606795.html

NEXT

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hi you guys. I know that I haven't been on in almost a year. But I am so excited that I just had to come talk to other people that understand. Grissom and Sara are married. That makes me so happy. I cannot wait until next week and I hope that Grissom comes back and gets to do an episode with Sara. I have been happy all day today. I have been looking forward to last night's episode all summer. Now that Sara's back, I feel at peace. And they were living in Paris, how awesome is that!! They really travelled the world together didn't they. I can't wait to hear more about their relationship, hopefully only the good things. Anyways talk to you guys later.

6. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Hey sidlewannabee :D I share your thoughts exactly, after a GSR heavy episode airs I'm always happy for the next day, no matter what it's part of the awesome power of CSI :)

I am absolutely convinced that Grissom will make an appearance this season. I also have a sneaking suspicion that this season may be the last. Because if they lose Marg, they cannot successfully carry on the show, unless Sara signs on full time. again. hopefully.
    So Grissom's got to make an appearance...

I thought I'd share this picture, it's a not so new one from an EW issue last year, but it always inspires optimism ;)

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ph...rissom-sara-relationship-2377158-1024-769.jpg

7. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I agree with you both. Everytime a GSR episode airs, I get so excited for the next episode. :D

If Jorja and/or Billy don't sign back on full time for CSI, and Marg ends up leaving, yeah, it most likely will be the last season. There's no way this show can go on with 4 of their main characters gone.

Coco, I LOVE that picture. :luvlove:

8. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I love that picture too :lol:

Maybe CSI ending wouldn't be so bad. I mean it's been on the air for almost 10 years, and as much as I don't want it to end, I want it to end strong and on it's own terms rather than decline in quality until nobody is talking about it anymore, the forums are ghost towns (admit it, we're getting there) and the station finally cancels them.
    On celeb talk shows like eTalk, ET, ET: Canada, etc. I haven't seen a single thing signaling the start of a new season of CSI but I have seen hundreds of reminders for CSI: Miami and NY :(

I want them to end it where they want, finish off all the storylines and be done with it; everybody's happy.
    However I like the idea of Jorja and Billy signing back on better. The thing is, I think Jorja would be all hands on deck for re-joining the cast, but Billy wouldn't. I think he's had his run on CSI, loved it, then moved on. And even though the show could definitely be revived by Jorja coming back on full-time, if she moved back to Vegas and Grissom didn't, that would probably be singing the end of their relationship, something which the writers can't do, they've come this far with the storyline, they're not going to start moving backwards. Hopefully.

All that I can say is I hope that CSI lasts because it's become a part of my life, but I think it would be wise to cherish the GSR moments that we get in S/10 because we never know which one will be our last :'(

on a happier note, while I was typing this I found The Happy Place from S/9 is airing on spike :)

P.S. GeekLove , I looove your sig!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  9. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I would hate to see CSI end, as I just lost a favorite show of mine about a week ago. I didn't watch season 9 last year, it just seemed so boring without Sara, Grissom and Warrick. I'm glad I have CSI to come back to so soon after the other show I loved is gone. :thumbsup:

I agree with Billy not signing on again. He will be on a 7 month break from theater so you never know, he might come back for a while.

10. Desertwind

Welcom back my little budyy sidlewannabee glad you can back, but you've got to change your name now, it's Sara Grissom:p How wonderful. I remember when I first saw them so long ago, in "Cool Change" I immediatley saw their camaraderie and chemistry, and know they'd be together someday married, well that day has come[​IMG] so fans do you all think they got married in Costa Rica, or Paris? She really didn't reveal that on the Season premier. But hopefully she will as time passes. I have a sneakin' suspicion that she may stay for the entire season, and that Billy/Grissom will be back to get her or be with her. It's gonna happen[​IMG]

COME ON OVER

11. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Such a great episode :)) I noticed their chemistry then too, how could you not?! they're definitely soul-mates. Also judging by the fact that they both were almost against marriage before they met each other :p

I've noticed that Sara's name is still Sidle. I'm wondering if they're just going to leave it at that? I think it would probably be smart because there's alot of last name reference in this show, and nearly everybody refers to Grisom as, well, Grissom lol. Two of them may get a little confusing :rolleyes:

And was Sara wearing a ring in the premiere? I wasn't paying that close of attention and don't really recall them showing her hand to be honest...

Thanks again for the pics Desert They're always greeat :D

12. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

There was definitely a ring on her finger. :D

13. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Yaaay I'm so glad you noticed good eye. =)) I definitely need a screencap of that!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  14. Desertwind

Research hound that I am, tomorrow after work I'll find that photo, with the ring somewhere, and let you all see it. and it's a pleasure to have positive fans on here, and to all the newbies, don't let the naysayers and negative comments on other threads get you down, just ignore and try to stay cheerful and positive. It's their problem:( Here's some photos of the last scene for you all to enjoy:p

THE LOVE BIRDS

HAPPY HAPPY

15. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hi All! Hope everybody is good. I thought I may not be able to post again ;). We were hit by typhoon and was hit hard, left with so many casualties, under state of calamity. When I making my post prior to this one it was raining incessantly outside I never thought that the next morning we would wake up with a nightmare. So depressing/feeling so helpless to see your fellowmen holding onto their lives and waiting for rescue. It’s mother’s nature’s law. But Filipinos are surviving. Though we can rebuild lives but we can not bring back the dead.
    Forgive my rambling, x3nity is anxious. Just want to express my moods right now, happy that i am back (able) to post once more, happy that the episode scored in the rating. All i just need is to watch and see our Sara, err Mrs. Grissom? Aahhh, I need my gsr medicine *wink*.

On the lighter note, back to topic. Pity on me, i like to know more, how’s the premiere? Been reading some reviews on the board. I am glad she is settled with the boys and also with Catherine. What was that about Nick’s spider not his but Grissom’s? What’s the history of Stevie.? Did I miss that from old episodes/seasons?
    And I remember we had some post /discussed here pages back, actually as a humor, when we have no idea yet that they are married only Sara will be back on the show which we hope to see something like wearing her vest and see “Grissom” on it. Did we able to see that she is wearing one on the premiere?

Found this, not really clear but there's the ring.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry DW but you can give a clearer pic.

And I really like to re-post this photo,
    [​IMG] <<=== just like one very good GSR shot.

----------------------
    Thanks. Be safe everyone.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.