CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#43: Sheldon Hawkes - Results!

Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#41: Blue - Voting!

100x100

140x140

:)

CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#41: Blue - Results!

RESULTS!

Challenge #41: Blue

Thanks to everyone who took part and to the voters :) Here are our winners...

100x100:

First Place: FallenforFlack
I08.jpg

Second Place: CSISenna
I03.jpg

Third Place: FallenforFlack and Axelsonfire
I05.jpg
I06.png

140x140:
!st Place: Axelsonfire and GNRF
sicon4-3.png
vlcsnap-46600copy.png

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone else who took part. The results were really close this time. I hope to see you all in the next round :)

**If you want winner banners, you can PM me, nattybatty55**

And finally............. I need your opinion! With the new season finally here, we have more caps to choose from, but are there anythings that you want to be changed in the challenge? Or any specific themes you would like? I have a list but I always want to hear what you guys think :D Leave messages here or PM me if you wish

Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#41: Blue - Results!

Thanks for all the votes :) And congrats to all the other winners.

CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#42: Teamwork - Now Open!

CSINY Icon Challenge #42- Teamwork!

Ok basically guys, you can do anything you wish this time around with your icons, aslong as the icon includes a cap of two or more people.

**During voting you will also give an extra vote for the icon with your fav. text, so bare this in mind when creating**

RULES:
1. You may use ANY screencap, no promo pics please

2. You can use any kind of brushes, textures, fonts etc

3. You must send your icons to me, dracbatty55, via PM. DO NOT post your icons anywhere else you will be disqualified. I'll PM you back when I have received them.

4. When you submit your entry, please give me both the image and the link. It's a bit easier.

5. Don't go around telling other people to vote for you, because that's just silly and it's not showing that you have true talent.

6. Your icons must be 100x100 pixels (or 140x for the 4th). If they aren't, they'll have to be resized and that never works out that well.

7. You are allowed to enter up to four icons- Three 100x100 and one 140x140.

8. Have fun and be creative!

9. No vulgar words on the icons, please. We have had to refuse a couple of icons before because their contents were vulgar.

10. There are three categories: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced. Please tell me which catagory you are entering in- If you choose intermediate please give me a second category in the case of few entries. All of your icons should be in one single category.

You can send in your icons until Sunday 11th October 9pm GMT :)

You can use any image that you wish but here are a few,....

Cap1
Cap2
Cap3
Cap4
Cap5
Cap6
Cap7
Cap8
Cap9
Cap10
Cap11
Cap12

Have fun creating :D

Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#41: Blue - Results!

If it fits my time schudele I'll certainly will be in Nats. :) But then again you know I'll make it fit. :alienblush:

Back