Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Re: Mac <3 Stella We need a NEW NAME! (and writers too!)

Hi Family!` And DEB! :hugs: Glad to see you here!

Here's what I was thinking last night. I was thinking that Stella was really upset by Angell's death, or maybe other things. Mac was busy trying to solve the case. He wasn't emotionally there. And Adam strolls along, comforts her. One thing leads to another...yeah. There's my logic on it.

:lol: Yes! This would be a great thing to shove into the black hole of continuity.

The way she looked at him just brings me back to the way I looked at a boyfriend of mine, when we were dating :adore: This is a good thing. I mean it.

Woohoo! I agree. If we can get through Peyton and Frankie and all the others, I think we'll get through this too :)

That's my issue with the entire episode. Everyone was so OOC. Stella isn't someone to sleep around like that. Adam was OOC when he talked to Haylen there. Flack was being OOC as well. Flirting with the girls pretty much right after Angell's death. Mac was a little too absorbed in the case. The only ones who weren't OOC were Lindsay, Danny, Sheldon and Sid.

I love that song so much :D And it really does fit Mac and Stella :adore:

I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i do understand your point of view and totally respect it but i beg to differ. yes, this is a thread about mac and stella but sometimes there are other things that hold an influence over them. in previous threads, i'm sure, we've talked about other people as well (such as claire, peyton or the fireman, for an instance). we cannot ignore what happened between adam and stella and how it changed things for us. obviously, this is a topic that will come up often (specially because it JUST happened). so... i figure that talking about that and its consequences is talking about mac and stella somehow.

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

DEBS!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see you in the SMacked thread again it wouldnt be the same without you...

anyways i voted for the first choice becuz LOVE is not a one night stand... and Stella wouldnt do that to Mac...

the only good thing that came outta the Adam/Stella incident was... sumthin I juust lost my train of thoguth but yeah

glad everyone *for the most part* is staying positive I am way positive i wouldnt want Mac and Stella to get together so early maybe middle season 6 6.16 possibly :D

4. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Family, I just wanna stop by to tell you that we been talking with Debs and Shippy and decided that be should do sth about the whole Stella/Adam situation, we found a link where you can feedback CBS about the show, the idea is to complain about what we didnt like!
    Please send a comment so we can be heard!

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Family! WONDERFUL Spoiler Piccies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
  6. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

thanks, darling: I NEEDED THAT!

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Well I'm staying spoiler free, so I'm not going to read the spoilers, but I'm glad that *at least by the sounds of things* we're finally getting some good scenes for out couple. The premiere wasn't all that great in my opinion, although I thought the ending scene was really cute. I loved how she came in and helped him pack away the case, it's cute little scenes like that one which give me hope... So like I say, not very impressed, but the ending gave me hope, we need lots more cute little scenes like that one...

P.S. Sorry for being MIA for so long, here's a little gift... ;) I'll also make a welcome banner when we decide on a title. :D

[​IMG]

Steph

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

That was so lovely Stephie! I need to get one of your avvies and siggies. I need to change my appearance ;)

9. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Awesome pics Debb, glad to have you back!

Comment on the pics, don't think its a spoiler though, so no box. I love how Stella and Flack are sticking to the casual look we saw in 'Epilogue'. Kinda wish Mac would too. The man looks damn sexy in jeans and an t-shirt. :devil:

10. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Great pics!
    Where are her heels??

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG you are right! Stell without heels! see? This is the Twilight Zone! :)

Thanks Kat! I really enjoy these ones. And i WOULD want to watch the episode. Hopefully i will

And i love all of them but especially the first three!

12. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

I started watching CSI NY in the fourth season. I realized that there was or could have something more between them than just co-workers and friends.
    always've had that chemistry? ... This interaction between them since the beginning?

Do not kill me ... but what is the full name of the Mac?
    Bjs

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ detective mac taylor :D i think they've always had that chemistry yes, whether or not it's entirely romantic chemistry remains to be seen...

amen, sister! *high fives*

i agree - stella and mac have kept their very deep friendship through various setbacks, including relationships with others, so i doubt that will really change in this case - i hope not. i hope one day they get together (assuming it's done right!) but i'd rather see them as really good friends than in a badly written/executed relationship that was done just to get ratings.

me too, you're absolutely right :D

14. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

^^ Yeah Nircelene, they've pretty much been like this since the beginning. The first time you see the two of them together in the pilot she's checking on him.

As for his name...that's up for debate. In Yahrzeit (sorry if I misspelled that), it was revealed that his father's name is Boyd McCanna Taylor, so I know many people think his real name is McCanna, and he's named after his dad.

However, in 'Charge of This Post' we get to see his military record. According to it, his name is just Mac Taylor. And I'm inclined to believe this. If his full name was something else, it would have been on his record. Then again, it could have been an oversight by TPTB.

15. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

I just wanted to share with you guys: I caught a little something else from the season premiere. In the flashback they show of the shooting, the first thing they're looking for is each other:

pic1
    pic2

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.