Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

As usual this Supernatural episode had some of the best quotes. I really liked Castiel working with Dean. I do prefer the guys working together though. I don't know how I feel about Sam being Lucifer's vessel. I'm looking forward to how that plays out however. I hope the Winchester's are reunited very soon.

2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I think everything that's gonna be said about the episode has probably already been said, but I had to come here and say: Castiel really sucks at intimacy!

I was laughing SO HARD when Cas couldn't even speak to the brothel girl, then when she was leading him away, he looked like he was gonna puke... I was laughing so maniacally, in fact, that my son came up to me and asked if I was OK. And then I laughed even harder when Cas was like "I just told her it wasn't her fault that her father left" and Dean was like "OMG FAIL"

It's worth noting that Cas had one of his sleeves halfway off his arm... meaning he got at least a smidgen of action! :lol:

Plus... I saw Cas smile when Dean was commenting that he hasn't laughed so hard in years. I've only seen a few episodes and the rest of my knowledge stems from Wiki character bios, but that's enough to know that Cas isn't generally a "smiler". :)

3. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I loved 5x03! It was HILARIOUS! X D Especially the strip club thing! I laughed soooo hard! XD Episodes like this reminds me of how much I love Supernatural : )

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It's just the feeling of redundancy that irks me. They did the Sam goes rogue and Dean and he fight thing last season. I would think they'd want to give it a rest for at least a season. :lol: It just frusturates me sometimes. :lol:

I guess my fear is that when the series ends, it'll end with the brothers killing each other and I do NOT want to see it that way. If it ends that way it will ruin the whole series for me just as the way the last Matrix movie ended killed the whole Matrix series for me. I couldn't even bring myself to even watch the first movie again. :lol: I just don't want that kind of a scenario on Supernatural. Call me crazy, but I like happy endings, or at least "the world almost ended, but we survived" type of endings like the BTVS series.

However, as much as I dislike this storyline, I do still love the show for the most part. But, I'm not going to always love everything about it. I loved last night's CSI episode, but I also had some issues with certain parts of it. That's just the way it goes.

I loved the look on Dean's face when he heard that girl scream. He was like "oh god what freaky thing did Cas do this time?" :lol:

I wonder if Dean finds out in the future that Sam is inhabited by Lucifer and he goes on a mission to keep it from happening.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  5. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ Haha, the look on Dean's face there was priceless. I myself was afraid of what Cas could've done. :lol:

I hope it doesn't go the route of them killing each other. I would hate that.

Cas's reaction to the entire experience in the brothel was priceless. Wide eyes, chugging the beer, looking like he was going to puke... so hilarious. And Dean's passing of the money and "don't make me push you"... so awesome. :lol:

6. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

The episode was defiantly interesting. Dont know bout the hole Castiel in a brothel thing, hes an angel...just seems off to me. And when did Dean start speaking Hebrew? I mean the "Diayenu" (it is sufficient, for those who dont speak Hebrew) i mean its not like hes been getting lessons or studying it lol, just seemed odd

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I didn't quite get that either, I mean I thought they already said in some of the episodes that angels didn't really have well the parts associated with sex? I remember Dean calling Uriel "Junkless" on more than one occasion :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjHwwpZj7dQ

The first two looks like the same scene :shifty:
    :guffaw: Cas on a phone ... "I'll just ... wait right here then,"

:eek: Dean knocked the crap out of that little girl :guffaw:and looked like it hurt his hand :rolleyes:

:eek: The poor Impala!

8. GregNickRyanFan

ROTFLMAO! Cas: "This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes." :guffaw:

Dean and the car: "Oh, baby no!" and "Oh, baby, what did they do to you?" Then BAM! He gets clocked by... dun dun dun... HIMSELF! :lol:

9. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Presumably, while the angels themselves might be ahem, lacking in that department, their 'meat suits' would surely be fully functional ;-)

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I already knew that, I just didn't see why Dean would presume that Castiel would have had sex while actually being in heaven :shifty:

11. GregNickRyanFan

Wow can't believe this was on page two.

I just came to ask (hope I haven't asked before but I'm forgetful lol):

What do you think about a musical episode of Supernatural? I think it could work and I would love the heck out of it.

Lucifer to Sam: Deep down you've always known what you would be... and someday you will say yes to me.

:lol:

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Well truthfully... I don't think so. From what I've heard so far, Jared Padalecki is no singer! :lol:

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I went to one of the Comic Con's and Eric, Jensen and Jared were talking about filming the part during No Rest For the Wicked involving the two of them singing Wanted Dead or Alive. Eric said something like this, "I had to tell Jensen to sing off key, because the truth is he's a pretty good singer. Poor Jared, he sucks out loud already" :guffaw:

I thought this picture was interesting and just plain out adorable! I haven't seen all of them together before and thought it was really cute :)

[​IMG]
    That picture is one cropped and recolored by me here's a link to The Original

Also, I can't wait for the episode tonight! This one looks wonderful :D

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  14. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

That is a great pic. Very cute to see the boys with their... boys! :lol: Awesome.

I have not seen any previews for tonight's episode, so I'm pretty psyched about going into an episode completely in the dark. Should be cool! I mean, I don't normally read spoilers, but I usually catch a glimpse of a commercial for the next episode or something. Nada this time- I'm stoked!

A side note- has anyone seen that Jensen is rumoured to be in the next Resident Evil movie with Milla J and now Wentworth Miller? Seriously, could that cast be any hotter?!! I hope it's true- I actually love those movies! :D

15. GregNickRyanFan

^ That would be my favorite RE movie ever.. providing that they didn't kill off his character. I've always said that the Leon character in the games looks like Jensen, so he would be perfect for the role of Leon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.