Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Mac <3 Stella We need a NEW NAME! (and writers too!)

Yeah, I really don't see what the point of this whole plot was. The only thing I can see it doing is boosting Adam's confidence (he's always been nervous, shy and insecure) which was kind of shown in the scene with Haylen. :lol: I really really hope this is the end of the Adam/Stella hook-up though and that both characters stay true to their word about it never happening again because we all know that Stella belongs with Mac and only Mac. :D

Although I'm not sure it would be a good idea to put Mac and Stella fully together just yet, but some nice flirty moments would be great. And I still think they could have had her go to Mac and maybe even see them start to kiss and then stop themselves. That would have been cute.

Stella and Mac so clearly have a deeper connection. The writers need to hone in on that and have them be more flirty with each other. More sweet smiles between them, more hugs, more of the "I was so worried about you, so glad you're okay" type of scenarios. :)

:sigh: Why does it have to be just one person's fault/idea? It takes two to tango. For one thing it would make no sense for Adam to be the aggressor. He's too timid. It's not in his nature at all. And I don't understand why it has to be solely one person's idea. Neither one of them said no, so in my eyes, they are both responsible, not just Adam.

I honestly do think it was as someone said, a case of Adam being at the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time. Had Mac beeen with Stella in that moment, it probably would have been them that hooked up. Maybe they both went out for a casual friendly dinner or something and had too much to drink, thus impairing their judgement.

I'm not giving up. It's just a little bump in the road. :)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  2. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Nircelene, i haven't read spoilers from SVU but hopefully it will have some closeness. I need a place where i can feel there is hope

THIS was REAL

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Elliot & Olivia together ... I think just a dream ... a dream of fans and nothing more than that ... unfortunately ... (do not know what is the head of Dick Wolf) are ten years of waiting ... but that waited so many years ... who knows ... hope is the last to die ...

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HI all, doing some mod stuff...

First, I closed the last thread so continue your discussion in this one.

Second, here are......Shipper Central rules
    Please for those of you new to TALK CSI or new to shipper central, take the the time to look them over. Thanks :D
    If you have any questions feel free to PM one of us. ;)

Oh, one more thing, with all the commotion of Wednesday night's episode please also remember this thread is for MAC and STELLA. I know it's easy to go off topic and bring in other characters but please, let's keep the conversation to Mac and Stella and their relationship. Thanks :D

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

And again:

Every long lost road (A/S because both of them were lost due to the traumatic events) led me (Stella/Mac) to where you (mac/Stella) are. Others who broke my heart (Frankie, Peyton), they were like northern stars. Pointing me on my way, into your loving arms. This much I know is true. That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you. :)

So fitting, don't you think? That should totally be their theme song. :lol:

Think about it this way: If Stella goes straight from a bad relationship with a bad guy (like Frankie- or maybe Brendan turned out to be a jerk, we just don't know) to Mac, it could pose problems (Same for Mac from Peyton to Stella). They both need to have someone pretty good, but not lasting in between so that they will appreciate each other all the more when they finally do get together. :) Just trying to see the silver lining in it all. :D

5. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Dear, I totally agree with you, we dont know what happened before the "incident" maybe it was his ides, will see...

I voted Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

I know we all like Rambo Stella but she can be weak at times...makes her human...

Hope everyone have a nice day!:)
    Love u all

6. DarkSideOf

DarkSideOf Victim

Hi everyone, I saw spoilers of the premier, can't quite bring myself to watch it yet. but I'm seeing it too as a bump in the road. I've read too comments from Pam Veasey about personal stories for characters, and for Stella it means letting go and going for what she wants, maybe this means more with Mac? I don't see Adam being what she wants, not long term. I don't mind a little longer for a relationship to develop with Mac, as long, of course, as there is some continuity after Grounds for Deception. I might go and re-watch that now :)

7. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i really hope your right, but i dunno. i hardly expect anything from TPTB anymore... the UST between mac and stella is waaaay more obvious and they decide to go against it.

i even buy the "maybe it will force mac to make a stand" train of thought but i dunno. maybe the real message that TPTB were sending to smacked fans was "we said it wouldn't happen because it would ruin the show. see? you ignored this warning then, but you can't ignore it now". it's a fact that most writers don't like to go down the romance line... it was one of the first things i said when i joined TALK CSI forum: i don't trust these guys, i've had several bad experiences with couples that were obviously meant to be together but never quite were (stargate, x files, bones etc etc), so? well, mostly i'm mad at MYSELF to letting myself believe it once again. and once again being wrong. damn... whatever.

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Really, reading the thread name suggestions reminds me exactly why I decided to quietly leave the forums for a while. Can we please talk about Mac and Stella without bashing any other pairings? Yes, Stella has slept with Adam, but it's not like she's a slut or cheating on Mac. Whether we like it or not, they are not -and have never been, for that matter- officially together. There have been hints here and there, some of them so strong they're almost undeniable and that's why at least I am here, because I wish they were a couple. However, I find this rage tiring. You can be passionate about something without being hurtful to the rest of the world. I have never considered myself an Adam/Stella shipper, I like to think about them as younger brother and older sister. However, I am not completely discontent about this storyline, but merely disappointed that it turned out to be a waste of time unless it's retaken later during the season.

Will this lead to Smacked? Will Mac open his eyes and see what he's missing when he finds out? I certainly doubt it. It's not the first time he sees her with somebody else and he's done nothing, which was also Stella's behavior when he was dating Peyton. There are also Melina's words, who said she didn't see it happening. I know she could have been saying just what she was told to say. I really hope she was just like I really hope there is a way to bring them together without completely ruining them both as independent characters and without turning the show into a cheesy soap opera although sometimes I think it already is one.

So, to sum up my opinion: yes to Smacked, no to bashing. I'll lurk around this thread and I don't know if I'll come back, I don't surf the net to get into heated arguments but to entertain myself.

9. DarkSideOf

DarkSideOf Victim

I'd hate it to become a soap opera, I love the show as a whole, but I also love the friendship and possibility of more between Mac and Stella. I hope it does happen, at some point, and happens naturally. I kind of take heart from the quote from Melina when she said 'I'd never say never'. I liked how things were played last season, with the hints of more and underlying possibilities, without it being overdone.

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I voted for the 2nd one of the 3 choices I came up with. I voted for Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!! From the looks of the results, I should've voted for the first one I came up with: Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand. The 3rd one I came up with was Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out.

11. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I'm through with my anger and pitiniess. Like others have said it's just a bump in the road that is Smacked. I still have atiny shred of faith in the writers to bring those two together. I wasn't expecting them to get together so soon, it'd be cheap on the fans in a way. I'm hoping it'll happen when there's no case, just the two of them sitting on the couch (doesn't matter who's couch) sipping coffee and talking and relaxing. No pressure, no distractions.

I'd bring a gift here but all I have are Mac pics. I'll find something to give to this thread yet :D

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

May I say another option? *battingeyes*

Mac <3 Stella simply because SMAC rulez!!

Sorry, these are remnants from a different type of forum :lol:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*is just about ready to shoot someone* Like I said in the last thread, there are other ways of handling grief... they mostly include venting and taking anger out in a healthy way-- we are talking about Stella after all-- but what TPTB did was completely out of character and the repercussions that come with that are serious. I love Adam, but even he didn't deserve that... neither did Mac and Stella. Poking TPTB might not be enough... we're gonna need the big guns!

In my Psych class, we're studying coping with tragedy and the fight-or-flight response. I guess the Adam/Stella thing goes under flight 'cause the Stella we all know would fight and give everything she had. There's nothing wrong with her being vulnerable though... she could always turn to a close friend aka Mac and just talk. Mac always talks to her about any problems he has so I'm sure he'd be happy to listen to her for a change. Preferably at his place with some good Greek food... nothing romantic has to happen, but she could always stay in the spare room for the night. They'll be even closer after that and it opens up the possibility for more nights like that...

Hey, since you guys are saying they need new writers, why don't I volunteer? I'm gonna get my Psych degree and English minor soon, so that oughta come in handy for story lines and character development... speaking of writing, I'm thinking of redoing the premiere. Think I should go for it?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  14. lilou

lilou Rookie

I love the episode. There are two wonderfull smacked scene. Ok she sleeps with adam but it's really for show how Jessica's death affect each other. And in the scene where Stella are in Mac's office and talk about the attackt. She says him "Mac you always say I or me but you're not alone" I think she try to tell him that she suffer too. Mac pass his time to work, Stella need companies. They deal with Jess'die differently. I really believe the stroy between Adam and Stella will be more.

And I love the last scene when Stella help Mac in his office. There are more in their eyes and how their look each other than between Stella and Adam talk. It's clearly not the end of smac but the beginning. Maybe now that the case is close Mac will show how stella suffer and will be here for her.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Like someone has said above, please we have other places to rant against other characters

Yes, I assume my own assumption was wrong. I should have accepted they didn't want to put Mac and Stella together. But, wouldn't be easier NOT to allow an episode like Grounds for Deception????????. Oh Wait! We also had 5.06,5.12 and 5.16 and the end of 5.25:wtf:
    If they felt Mac and Stella were an impossible match, why did they allow the special closeness from those 3 episodes previous to 5.24? Just sayin' It's a simply thought:rolleyes:

Anyway since they have filmed more episodes i assume (and i am in risk of having a bad assumption as i did with the whole Smacked thing) we will have more Adam-Stella:rolleyes: at least something.

we will see (or better said you will see. I am gonna read all of you:rolleyes:)

Karu--->
    I wish all could have attended that class:shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.