Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Woo hot damn I swear that man gets hotter each season *fans self* That blue v neck shirt he had on nearly made me swoon to death.

I loved angry!misery!hurt!Mac. He was very in character and demanding yet hostile in his own way. He did exactly what I thought he would do, close up and try to solve the case himself. I wanted to hug that man senseless.

2. Blue

Blue Police Officer

DEAR JOOLS

[​IMG]

T H A N K Y O U

I AM
    [​IMG]

Udonna:)

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the caps ladies.

Mac looks great in blue doesn't he??? :drool:

I really liked him last night. He was spot-on with his observations. Can you imagine his frustration (his jaw tenses) when he found out the shooter was just some kids trying to see how far they could get. He expected something way more sinister and devious.
    He wrangled his emotions just great!!!

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

GOOOOOOD Evening Taylor-Girls!!! :thumbsup:

Okey it took a little bit longer to make myself in here! :lol:
    damned homework!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But my, my, my....Maccccc....:eek::eek::eek: He really GETS HOTTER IN EVERY SEASON!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil::devil: This man is amazing! Well that's why I lov him!

Hmm...I was A LITTLE impatient huh??? :guffaw::guffaw:

Jools.Thanks a lot for posting those droolable pics and saving my day!!! :thumbsup:

I'm Drooling all over the laptop and floor! :drool::drool::drool::drool: Where's the buckets are when I need them?!? :guffaw:

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Greetings, fellow Mac-Gutter-Inhabitants!

Well, it's flipping cold season in England and I have a sore throat today (I really hope I don't get a full on cold!) but coming here made me feel better. Nel2h, thanks for the gorgeous pics of the Number 1 and Number 2 Sexiest NY Men - Mac and Flack.:drool::drool::drool: I especially like the one with Mac in sunnies, and also the one from Comes Around where he looks all pissy. Lisa, no you are not weird, moody/pissy/miserable can be very interesting and appealing, and I think Mac in particular is very intriguing when he's moody/pissy/miserable. But he's lovely when he's happy too!

Jools, I love you so much, thanks for the lovely, droolworthy, thud inducing new pics!

6. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

My mom laughed at me when I was looking at those pics. she's like "He is good looking" and I'm like "Just good looking?!? Look at his face!" then she's all 'hmm' and I'm shaking my head, then go into my mini rant :lol:

But yeah, now we know he looks fine in anything he wears (well except for pink... I don't know how I feel about pink yet)

I agree about the episode with him though; the facial expression he had when he found out who had done it. It was like a "WTF" moment of pure unadulterated anger/pissiness. Gary is amazing with his facial expressions. almost shed a tear a few times watching him.

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good evening ladies!

I just watched the first episode and MAc might have been frantic but hell was he HOOOOTTT???? YES YES he was!!

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I know the feeling. ;) My mum don't understand what do I see in him?!?:alienblush: And I'm always about to explode for anger!!! :scream: She just don't see how damn handsome and sexy he is!!! :wtf: Even though she's almost the same age as Gary, so that puzzels me even more! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Just good looking" huh? I understand your reaction! :lol: I'd do the same! I'd probadly get a zoom or a magnifying glass! :guffaw:

Mac in Pink?!? Maaaaybe not...not yet...I could think about for season 10 or something!:lol::lol::lol:

Yes Gary is amazing with facial expressions he's always been actually and that's one of the best features of him as a actor.;) Course there's lot of them but I leave them to Gary-thread!:lol: I've cried several times cause of his ability to express emotions. :)

9. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i only saw the very beginning of the episode due to my tape running out and work getting in the way this early morning. hopefully they will show it again when they start the reruns. thanks to all the pics that were sent out and yes that man does look good in blue.

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thank yoooou!!! xx

11. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Like fine wine, that man just gets better with age. And I agree, he does look super hot in blue. But, in all honesty, I miss Mac in a suit and tie. No one wears a suit like Mac Taylor.

12. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I agree; but I saw why he went with the shirt and pants. He was too worked up on the case and didn't care about his appearance that much. I'm, sure we'll be seeing the suit and tie later though *hopes anyway*

13. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Thanks CSISenna for the pics.

I like the way, Mac got to wear more casual cloth... and that V neck t-shirt looks good on him... Blue seem to be his colour... :lol::lol::lol:

14. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Awww here have some lemsip *hands mug over* :) I'm also feeling a little bit crappy poo-poo (my mums fave saying :lol:)

Pissy Mac= hot Mac no denying

:guffaw:

15. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hey guys
    I agree totally there is nothing hotter than a pissy Mac. wednesday is another prime example.

On another note.
    Who killed Jess?
    Does anyone else wanna punch Haylen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.