Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Damn, always looking good! :p Thanks for the pictures, Perl!

So, he seems to be into golf a lot, right? I wonder if Carmine got him into it!

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, those are so cute, thanks so much Perl, I especially love the golf ones, he looks good in shorts. ;) I love the first one too, he just looks so laid back, like he's having a lot of fun, totally cute. :D Thank again dear.

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

AJ at the 13th ET & People Magazine Emmys after party.

[​IMG]

4. Stepherweps

Daquien... Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! :D That pic is totally hot... :devil: He looks so damn hot in a suit... Rawr... And the look on his face... *Thud* That pic is so hot, that it's making stringing sentences together difficult... Gorgeous...

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Hot damn! He looks good! How come I missed him?! I watched the Emmys!

And wasn't CSI:NY nominated for more categories? I thought Eddie/Hill/Carmine/AJ were nominated or something?... I only watched the Emmys only because I thought I'd see them (a treat before the premiere) lol

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^ Maybe he wasn't at the Emmys, the pic is from an after Emmys party. And none of them were nominated.

About "Epilogue", Stella/Adam was so wrong !!! As she said it was stupid so I hope they don't bring it back ever again...

A few screencaps from the ep:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Stepherweps

:eek: These are so awesome, thanks so much Daquein. :adore: Adam was adorable in that ep... I'm with you on Adam/Stella, it was wrong, and must never be repeated... EVER! I mean, I'm all for Adam having some love... Just, not with Stella... I've always thought of her as being more of a motherly figure to him... *Shudders.*

8. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I love the caps!

9. Cyn-B-Demented

Daniquien, thanks for the info and the wonderful caps! I really thought they were nominated. Maybe it was a list of people eligible for a nomination and they didn't made it further?! Anyways. I thought it sucked that Asner didn't won the Emmy. He was brilliant!

And I'm with you, guys. The Stella/Adam fling was way too weird and too wrong to ever happen again. I was kinda pissed that Stella would used Adam like that. It was obvious he wouldn't say no to her because he has a crush on her but c'mon... didn't like it at all! :( He's the sweetest!

And I LOVED how he stood up for himself with Heylen :cool: At first he was trying to be nice and then... he took off the gloves! :cool: lol

Oh, and at the beginning, I laughed my ass off when he said to Lindsay "Relax, chiquita!" :guffaw:

10. Stepherweps

Adam was awesome in the last ep... He looked good with his shirt off, I think he needs to have more scenes with it off... :devil: *Ahem* Excuse my fangirl moment just there... :angel:

I'm with you Cyn, I loved how he stood up for himself with Heylen, that was totally cute, and kind of unexpected, he's always been the shy little lab tech that hasn't stood up for himself, so it was nice to see him standing up for himself. I liked assertive Adam... However, I think I still prefer the shy adorkable Adam that we all know and love. ;) I'm looking forward to lots more cute little moments to come. :D

11. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha, seems like they gave the shirtless scenes to Adam this season! AJ said his character was getting some lovin' so we can only expect more shirtless Adam!!! :devil: Or at least, we can hope for it lol

I prefer the shy adorkable Adam too :adore:, but I like how it was so unexpected. I thought he was going to say to her "Yeah, I'll try" because Adam is such a nice lad but nope! Heylen totally hit a bad nerve in Adam, and I'm curious how they're going to use it (if they use it) when she gets into the lab! And did you noticed how he felt so worried about him being good at his job when Heylen said she found evidence after he left the crime scene?! He totally freaked out. I think it shows that he still have issues with his confidence and self-esteem. :(

12. Stepherweps

Yep, you're right, he still seems to have issues with his self-esteem, it seems to really hurt him, to have someone think he wasn't doing his job right (poor baby, *pets him*)I loved how Stella jumped to his rescue, saying that the conditions in the lift would have acted as a catalyst... I'm also intrigued to see what goes down between Adam and Heylen, I think they had great chemistry, so yeah, I'm intrigued to see if anything is going to happen between them...

13. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  14. Cyn-B-Demented

Don't know about the song and I think it might be an official website, but not run by him... probably from people working for him or something similar to that. He did said to go there to find any AJ Buckley stuff (news, interviews, pictures, etc.) so I suppose that makes it official? lol

When I'll have more time to discuss Adam, I'll come back here! Now I must go catch the bus (yeah, pathetic, I go on TalkCSI before leaving for work LOL)

15. Stepherweps

Yep, I agree with Cyn, the site is his officially one, but it's not run directly by him, if you get what we mean... I'm not sure what the name of the song is though... Sorry about that... No, I don't think AJ has twitter, I know Hill has, and he talks about AJ on it from time to time, but I don't think AJ has it himself....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.