Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´m hoping that, too. A storyline just for her later in the season would be great.
    I also would like to see that she and Stella would deepen their friendship.
    I really liked Lindsay´s dress yesterday, too. The purple shirt and the jeans really suited her. She looked very young in it.

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya seeing that friendship deepen would be nice.
    Ya she did look younger in this episode.
    I really hope that she gets a good storyline later on is the season. Also that would be somthing new instead of Mac or Stella.

3. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I loved Lindsay in the new episode. She was definitely one of my favorites last night. I really want her to get a great storyline this season too.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome to the thread, rockyshadow!

Now let me jump into the discussion as well. I totally love Lindsay in the premiere. She was so amazing! I'm happy she got so much screentime and we saw her inside the lab and outside the lab as well, and she got to work with Danny and with Stella, and actually with everyone else as well. Also I really love how supportive she was all the time and how she showed Danny that she's believing in him. I love her little story about rain. It was fitting and I love the determination she showed. And I also think that Lindsay looked very fantastic as well! Her shirts, the jeans and the longer hair look great.

5. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

Thanks Brinchen!

I loved her wardrobe on Wednesday too. I hope she does lots of fieldwork this season, at least when she's not taking care of her family. Her speech to Danny was amazing! I love her character so much.

6. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Welcome rockyshadow :)
    I so agree. I also want to see her out of the lab again. And some interrogation and chasing suspect scenes would be great as well. Ah, and while I´m at it :D she should use her gun again. After that promising start I can´t wait to see more of her and how she continues to handle the situation with Danny. And not to forget Lucy. I´m so interested to see how motherhood has changed her.

7. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I would've been happier to see her get to talk on a personal level to someone other than Danny...but she definitely did great with Danny, and yeah, she was totes my favourite on Wednesday night! (As always, but I actually had quite a few favourites in the premiere.) To me it just seemed like she'd grown so much in the past two years - and while I think that we'd been seeing signs of that growth since late S4/throughout S5, the shootout might've accelerated the process like crazy. :D I was sooo proud of her.

And yeah, she and her outfits were very cute :lol: And still very in-character for her - which I was impressed by. They were really casual (as in not particularly flashy or trendy - ie, Haylen's outfit), but jeans and t-shirts and tank tops are a great look for her. Although - did anyone else notice they seemed to almost make a point of showing more of her cleavage in "Epilogue" than they ever have in five years?

And I still don't get what was up with everyone on the team dressing like it was their day off. :rolleyes:

I'm really hoping, pleasepleaseplease, that TPTB will keep it up - at least, keep up the growth we saw in Lindsay. And the wardrobe :p I really hope even more, though, that they don't make a habit of letting Danny be the only person Lindsay talks to. That bugged me a lot.

8. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I so agree, I would love to to see Lindsay in the Interrogation room again also see her use her gun. I think because of Danny being in the wheelchair I hope Lindsay will get more field time.

9. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^^In ep 6.04, she's apparently in a shootout along with Flack, so safe to say she'll be out in the field again for sure.:) Lol, there really is a pattern to her action-oriented years.

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, Maya. It really seems she's grown up a lot over the seasons, and I love to see that. It's one reason why I love this show so much. Because you get to see the characters mature, and you can clearly see that with her as well. I love how optimistic Lindsay is and how she's sensing that Danny isn't, but instead of getting mad at him, she's showing true support and just gives him the right amount of comfort and a kick into the butt. I think it's exactly what he needs, and I love to see this side of her. I think she has a lot to handle at the moment and she seems to do it so well. I was hoping they'd use this storyline to also give us more about her character and show us all those awesome sides of her. I hope they continue that! Because some of those moments from the premiere also count to my favourite ones of her. Fantastic! And I'm sure we'll get to see her interact with all the characters, which will be great to see. She has amazing chemistry with everyone. I love that we saw Lindsay having both, emotional and fun scenes with Danny. And also that little scene with Adam. I'd also like to see her interact with Mac again.

Yep, her clothes are in character. Like in season 2. And now with that hair style (boy, she has amazing hair), she looks even better. I love that they're showing her in a casual yet sexy look, and I hope they continue that as well. I wonder what other shirts they have in store for her. :D

Yep, I read that, too, and I'm looking forward to that. Not only does she get an action scene, also it will be great to see a friendship moment again.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  11. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I Agree I would love to see her do some scenes with the othere characters. Her clothes were so good in the last episode I hope they keep that up, and I hope she either keeps her hair like that or grow it longer.

If she does get an action scene that would be great cause we have not seen that Lindsay since season 2.

12. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Exactly! I mean, Lindsay's always been caring so it's not like seeing her concern for Danny came out of left field - what really impressed me with her growth was that she was able to show that directly, by reaching out (in the corniest way possible, I have to admit I slightly cringed with that "10%" and "long-shot" remark, but they were fairly in-character-funny all the same). That's what she's never done before, so I was all "you're so cool" when she finally did it :D, both during her fun scene with him (highly reminiscent of S2) and the later one. I'm just hoping to see her do it more often, now that she was able to do it this time. It's all well and good that she could do it with Danny, but I think I'm seriously going to have to break the TV if the writers limit all that potential chemistry with the other characters, and all the emotional reaching-out she still has to do, to just the D/L storyline.

And btw, Adam's "chiquita" line made that episode for me during the first ten minutes :lol: Now those two have an awesome dynamic.

Actually, I really like her hair the way it is in your avatar - is that from "The Handler"?

13. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Totally agree. She really has grown and become a strong person. It was impressive to see how she could find the right words for Danny.
    I really would like to see Lindsay comforting Flack. But since she herself has a lot to deal with, I doubt we´ll see much of it.
    So I´m looking forward to the shootout scene. I´m hoping we´ll really see a friendship moment and that it´s not just a way to involve Mac in the Flack storyline
    I just thought it´s a bit pity that such big personal storylines happen at the same time. I mean Lindsay´s priority is of course Danny but it really would be a great opportunity to deepen her friendship with Flack by showing him that she is there for him. And not to speak of the Danny and Flack friendship.
    Btw I have to say I was also a little disappointed that we didn´t see any bantering between Lindsay and Flack about the pregnancy.
    I also would like to see her talking with Stella or Hawkes and that she confesses that she doesn´t know how to handle the whole situation, that she has a lot of fears, that she´s exhausted but has to stay strong. I think to see an emotional breakdown of her would be realisitc as she can´t be so optimistic all the time.

"Relaaaax chiquitaaaaa" :guffaw: I really hope we see more of those two. When I only think of the "my water just broke" scene. Adam´s face was priceless:lol:

14. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I'm trying to think of even one Adam/Lindsay interaction that hasn't left me cracking up :lol: And I'm so drawing a blank.

Seriously, though, something probably will come to me later, but right now I've got nothing :p They're just flat-out hilarious with each other/to each other. It's a crime if they don't give us more of those scenes.

15. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya I think its from " The Handler"

Your right she has grown up a lot. I hope they have her interact with the other characters like Sid, she and Sid are awsome together.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009