Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I would post what I think about the episode, but I have no idea how to do spoiler tags. I still have a little more than a half an hour until the premiere.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I've had the same problem with my posts. haha!

[*spoiler=brief title like "tonight's ep"] your spoiler info goes here[*/spoiler] Take out the *'s and it should work. :)

3. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I really like what they did to resolve the cliffhanger from last season. Emily being suspicious of why Hotch wasn't there with the team the whole time and finally going to check on him was great. I liked the way they blocked the scenes with Reid. Since I knew they had to do it that way it was very interesting to see how they would play it out. I'm so glad Hotch is okay. I always love to see how the team works on a case and seeing how close they are is always a plus too. I can't wait to see how they catch the elusive Unsub.

4. GregNickRyanFan

I was on the edge of my seat worrying about Jack. I was so afraid that Reaper was going to hurt him. So glad he didn't.

Pretty good episode.

5. athens

athens Coroner

I loved the first episode:)I hope the rest of the season is like this.I hope they'll get Reaper sometime during season 5 and Hotch can see Jack again:(..It was a really good episode.I wanted to see what happened to Hotch badly but the case was interesting as well and the way Emily connected LC with the case was nice.

Even in diffictult times when one of them is possibly in danger they remain professional and they want to help the people that need them.:thumbsup:

6. electra

electra Pathologist

It looks like I missed a good episode.:( All this waiting and I had to work yesterday.To make things worse,the DVR didn't work.But thanks for the reviews,everyone.

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

8. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Okay, I'm seriously, SERIOUSLY creeped out right now.

I love all three of the women on this show, so I'm really not happy right now.

I thinking I'll be hiding a lot during this episode.

*shiver*

10. GregNickRyanFan

I can't see this being Emily. She doesn't frighten easily. I don't think someone like this would scare her at all. So that leave JJ and Penelope. I don't really see JJ being scared of someone like that either, because she's dealt with all kinds of psychos, but I don't know a reason for Penelope to be in a place like that... so I'm unsure about this. If it's Emily it will be way out of character for her to be afraid at that kind of behavior. I'm not sure it would be in character for JJ either. Penelope on the other hand scares more easily than the other two.

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I guess it depends on how creepy he is. :lol:

You're right though- neither JJ nor Emily seem to scare easily. Emily hides behind sarcasm if she's scared by something, and JJ usually is either sarcastic or just hides behind an "oh please" look.

So now I need to figure out why Penelope would be anywhere near a guy that's in jail... :wtf:

Bright side: if it is Garcia, Morgan will get to kick creepy-guy's ass. :lol:

*snicker* They can bring Jordan back to terrorize for a few minutes. *g*

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  12. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I loved the premiere. Emily was (as always) total awesomesauce, and I loved Hayley and Jack. Thank you, CM, for bringing in family members when someone is hurt (*cough cough* Bones *cough cough*).

So, I was worried about Reid's injury, because I didn't want this to be Reid-centric. At all. But it wasn't. It was very minor, which was nice.

The case was pretty cool, though I didn't pay much attention to it, because, well, that's how I roll. But it was interesting and minor...

Okay, what I SERIOUSLY don't understand is why they're back at work five hours later. Hello. The FBI has more than one team. Maybe only one BAU, but still. Other Agents who were not in Canada with demented mass murderers can handle this dude. Whatever.

I wonder why there weren't quotes. That's one of my favorite elements of CM.

All in all, it was a pretty good premiere. I love CM, simply put.

Hmmm... I don't know. It would be OOC for Emily to be scared, yes, but it COULD be JJ. Baby Sister is allowed to be scared, especially by a guy that sounds that frickin creepy. But now I really want it to be Garcia, so Morgan can go all Protective.

On another note, we were watching a video on Rome the other day and were not too happy about it. Then my best friend and I looked up and saw it was hosted by Joe Mantegna. It suddenly became much more interesting.

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Dude, I have Latin and we don't watch the awesome video on Rome? WTF, Latin teacher, WTF. (You know, I'm one of her favorites... I'm sure if I could find it I could get her to let us watch it... hm.... [yeah, right, Alex... keep dreaming] :lol:)

Speaking of Joe Mantegna...

ROSSI EPISODE! Squee!

I'm curious about the fact that Jack Hotchner is in the guest cast, but his mother is not. And why would we see them if they were in protection, anyway? Whatever.

Notice that they don't say what Rossi's hometown is. Or did I miss that in some episode? (Come to think of it, how many hometowns do we know? Reid is a Vegas boy, JJ is from small town Pennsylvania, Morgan's from Chicago, and Emily's from everywhere. Do we know anyone else?)

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Tciddaisc see your Private message in regards to your question in the spoiler box... ;)

15. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Rossi episode? *excitement*

It was pretty cool. Except he didn't look like Rossi because he was young and had no facial hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.