Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good morning dear family!!!!
    Today is the premiere!!!!!!!!! Weeeee all SMAC funs unite in this moment!! :lol::lol:

Dear Lori, Thanks for backing us up!! the time of the premiere I will be deep in the dream land tomorrow morning though while I will drink my coffee I will sure as hell will try to have the sneak peak of the show through your comments. But! I don't want to break the spell so, I will try to resist!! Just tell me if it was a nice episode!!!!! OMG I can't waiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

THank you very much., I appreciate it. I'm still home with the flu, so I might be able to watch it thursday morning in stead. Hopefully. I think the episode airs in the US at around what would be 4am here. Well, who knows.

I've been thinking about it most of the night, (I cant sleep very well when i'm sick) And I came up with one theory after another, but at the point where I was the most pessimistic, I was convinced it was Adam. Gee I'm torn here.

3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!! Oh, I missed you so much! So is it 23th September? Yes? Really? Can't believe... Time of a buscket of valerian and a biiig handkerchief. Hope, we all can say something like "OMG!! At last! They did it!" soon. I still don't want to believe all about Adam\Stella.

4. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

OKay, I was just a little back in the pages on this thread, and saw that someone mentioned taht the quote Mac uses in the sneakpeak is from Romeo and Juliet, and now I cant help but wonder if that could be what Melina is hinting to by saying "If you've seen the teaser that's on the air..." And so on right. Just a thought, and something to hold on to until I can watch the eppie..

5. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Heya, fella-Smackies (temporarily, of course :D),

My dearest Lamb, don´t worry, I´ll soon be cured as soon as the Adam/Stella-thing is over or even before if all the panic is for nothing and this weird affair doesn´t even happen though at the moment we must fear it does :D. But for now I hope Melina talked rather about Smacked than Adam :thumbsup:, because this would make much more sense, but she said "with someone unexpected and complicated" which indicates that it can´t be Mac, coz this wouldn´t be unexpected at all.
    Well, soon we´ll find out, though I don´t think already in ep. 01.

Axel, you´re right, I´m just a short-time Smackie :lol:.

Love to you all, byeeeeeeeeeee :)

6. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Wow wow wow. Waaaait a second. You're from Finland!? I'm from Finland too!! :hugegrin:

Aaaanygay...Woohoo for season premiere. :thumbsup: Keeping my fingers and toes and eyes and legs crossed for our Smacked. ;)
    I think I'm going to watch the episode first before coming here. I want to see what happens with my own eyes. (I'm not saying that I don't trust you guys)
    And I might have to calm down a bit before coming or going to a public place. :shifty: LoL

Enjoy the premiere! May the premiere be filled with Smacked. :)

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i wondered that at first but it's the wrong kind of temptation - that line is about a man tempting another man into a fight, but said another man not wanting to fight because he knows he's so desperate he'll kill the first man. unfortunately it's not about the kind of temptation that stella might be - unless she wants a sword fight with mac :lol:

have you given it to me? i feel terrible! i think the time it airs it'll be about 2-3 am here, although i doubt i'll be able to access it til a bit later. so exciting! weeee!!!

i'm beginning to think adam too - well, no, i've always had a suspicion but i don't want it to be so i've been repressing it:guffaw:

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

No, I was just meaning, the whole fact that it was from romeo and juliet. WHich is a love story (Not happy though.) But still.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG Family! pleaseeeeeeee

This is killing me!:D I forgot to remind you to choose a new Thread Title! we only have 3 pages left and if my intuition is right the thread will be done in hours :D

Please CHOOSE A NEW TITLE!

Karuuuuuuuu---> we are commenting an article where Melina said she was surprised byt the decition on Stella's fate this season. She mentioned a sort of relationship for her clue is in the promo. In the promo you can only see Stella and Adam and Stella-Mac so is either one of them! :D

sorry for not answering you before mydear but my PC is DEAD until my dad picks it up. I WON' BE TONIGHT WITHOUT IT!

Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thank you for your offer my darling! I *know* if i don't get my PC tonight i will strangle the technitian!

Alien, as i have said to Cyn, wait for my PM! ;)

Nut, you better be Smackie forever!

I am gonna repeat this again, I TRUST YOU! (yes, you!) so i have faith! :D (I am sending a mental email to Mrs Veasey! :D

Oh God 10 hours and 40 minutes (Buenos Aires Time. I don't know at what time Canadians are going to get the show first!

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh yeah, i know, that was what i thought at first - then i checked and sadly it was from a fight scene not a romeo and juliet getting it on scene.:guffaw:

11. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I'm afraid, that the more I think about it, the more i convince myself it's Adam and Stella unfortunately, I just don't see it working. Fanfictions, maybe. But not in the show. Please writers give us SMacked.

I'm starting to think that we probably wont even know in the first episode.. Sigh, even though the promo's say to be for the first eppie (Some of them) I just see the writers stretching it a little further before we know, anyone share my fear?

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

What?!?! :eek: I can't believe! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Tervehdys vain! :) Kiva tavata toinen suomalainen täällä! :thumbsup:

I wanna watch that ep as soon as possible too.;) It seems there's so much to see and I NEED TO see something sweet/romantic between Mac and Stella! :bolian: Only I hate to skeptic...but I fear too it's Stella and Adam...I don't want it! Stella belongs to Mac and Mac only!!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Ohhh!!! It's gettting even more exciting!:lol:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm hoping for some Smacked moments too!
    If Stella and Adam do have a thing, maybe it will make Mac realize how he feels about Stella, or maybe we'll get to see a Jealous!Mac.
    I saw a scene from the first episode where Mac is talking about how he feels about the case, how frustrated and angry he is, and I love how Stella says 'You're not alone in this, Mac' - both calling him out, gently, on being so intense about the case and talking about it as if he's the only one affected, and also offering her support. Mac can be both self-absorbed at times, and also he tends to feel responsible for things he can do nothing about (like Danny being in a wheelchair) and I LOVE how Stella calls him on such things. He needs that. I hope if something does happen with her and Adam, say a fling which she later regrets, Mac will be there to do the same thing for her - call her on her behaviour, but support her too.
    Of course, if the 'complicated, difficult' relationship Melina mentioned is Stella/Mac....that would be very, very interesting. I can see them turning to each other for comfort in the aftermath of the shooting, especially since I think they both feel responsible for taking care of the others.
    I'd love to see Mac and Stella go into Kick-Ass mode to track down whoever is responsible for the shooting, they're awesome when they work together. And Mac will need someone there to stop him going over the edge - he seemed very intense and stressed out in that scene.
    Also, seeing them come together to support Flack, Danny, Lindsay and Hawkes as they all face the various problems mentioned in the spoiler thread, and deal with the aftermath of the shooting, would be great to see.

Whatever happens, I think we could at the very least see Mac and Stella grow a lot closer this coming season and see some really nice scenes like in the Greek episode and the finale.

14. Catu

Catu Police Officer

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hellow All!!

Catu really nice interview thanks for the link dear. I will be amazed this year that I can tell! I can hardly contain my excitement!!! I will dissable the forum site for tomorrow so, I won't enter and spoil the surprises the premiere will bring!!!

hugz & kisses to all!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.