Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stella-gang and LAAAAAAAAAAAAMB :D,

Well, Debbs, usually I wouldn´t buy it, too, but I fear it´s true :rolleyes:, and if it is then I fear Stella might come out of it as the A..hole of the show for beginning a kind of abusive relationship with Adam, using him to recover from her trauma. Because I think Adam might take this affair more seriously than Stella, due to his crush on her and when it ends it leaves him heartbroken and I´d have to hate Stella for being so selfish. Oh thank you Mr. Lenkov, so these are the "great plans for Stella" you were talking about :devil:?

Have fun watching 6.01 tonight, I´ll have to wait a few days more before I´ll have the pleasure, so I´ll eagerly wait for your comments :drool:.

Oh, and Melina looks HOT in purple :thumbsup:

Love and hugs to all :)

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Helloooo, Stellarinas! Today! Today! Today! Today we can see our Melina! Ah, can't wait...I've watched the sneak peak and I'm impressed - she's great. And I hope this season will be spesial for Stella.
    She looks great in purple (I voted her). All colors are good for her

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas! TODAY IS THE DAY, YAY! :D

Galina!!´{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I was missing you my dear!

NUT NUT NUT! You are my NUT and don't become into a pain in my a** NUT :D

I refuse to believe Stella will do something against her nature with Baby!

Me thinks she is in love with "Daddy":drool:. She loves Baby, no doubt of it! But she wants to be in bed with Daddy. Exactly as Mother Nature demands!:lol:

OMG 10 hours and 14 minutes!

4. athens

athens Coroner

Let me first say that season 6 started well:lol:.However the thing with Adam was pretty weird:shifty:So they did it.How did they get to that point?Why show it in the premiere if it was just for that episode(since they said it is not going to happen again)..Will it affect their job?..I'm a bit confused but I don't want them to act like nothing is different for the rest of the season.

Anyways..The moment with Mac(which was already on the teaser) was really nice

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Well, I watched the first episode and I would like to say gratz for make our Stella look sl**t...

Pfff lame..

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stellarinas, you still alive?

And Debbie, dear, your avatar and signature make me worry about how you´re doing. I won´t become a NUT pain in your a.. :D, but don´t take things too hard. First of all my fear, that Stella could end as a..hole of the show after this affair was probably obsolete, even if it turns out to be just a one-night stand, which I don´t think it is- she´s not a slut, but just a human being who allowed herself to be weak for once. And if you want to blame someone for this happening- well, IMO it´s Mac who´s so busy with himself that Stella had to tell him off and make him realize it´s not all about him. How could he be the one to comfort her and help her overcoming her trauma when he behaves like that? Sometimes he´s really such a dumb bloke, not seeing with his eyes wide open....Well, but you Smackies still can hold your hopes up, it wasn´t that bad, so dearest Lamb, don´t give up, I want you to remain the stubborn Smacked-Lamb :thumbsup:.

Take care, love and hugs to you all :)

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

We are alive dear Nut (mental hug!) we are just too shocked and numb. FROM 5 MILLION MEN IN NEW YORK SHOULD IT BE ADAM????
    ok, ok deep breath in and out.... Anyway I just didn't like it. But, there is an ancient Greek saying that goes like this:
    "Ouden kako amiges kalou" it means something like when something bad happens it brings something good later. I hope that this is the case.

8. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i'm disapointed to what they did. i still love melina, though. :T

9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Devil's advocate's here!:thumbsup:

I didn't mind Stella sleeping with Adam at all. I mean, I don't think doing that turns her into a cheap ho. Only creeps and zombies approach her (the fireman was braindead, hence, a zombie), she deserves someone more normal who can comfort her, who makes her feel wanted and needed. Does that mean I'm all for Stella/Adam? Not really, but I'm intrigued with what TPTB have in store for Stella and Adam during this season. Concerning their... affair, well, I have some objections:

-I don't get why in every single show a character can date only a co-worker. And when they date someone else, that person either dies or is a psycho.

-I hope they don't throw this to the bin. I don't understand why they created the one-night-stand storyline if they didn't mean to continue it.

Apart from that, I loved her saying Mac to stop thinking everything is always about himself and forgetting he's not alone. The man can be so self-centered sometimes, I'm happy she's there.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest NUT,

Don't worry my dear. I am emotional but definitely i am sane certified by 2 professionals last year along with other classmates

I feel as if i had a stone on the chest do you know why i am upset?
    I am so upset because this has been against the real nature of Stella. She is not a slut but this is not Stella either. Stella mou doesn't need a penis to cope with the grief. We didn't deserve this. Stella didn't deserve this and I didn't deserve this.

It was like someone showing "Hey i have the power to do this". yes, you do but it doesn't mean necessarily it's the right thing

This storyline belongs to Sex&The city not to CSI NY which it's bad because it was showed how little affection they have for my Stella

I will always be your Lamb in the same way you will be in my heart forever but understand me if i tell you i won't post again.

Just let me ask you a favor. Please stay and keep this thread alive. This was my thread,, you know. I took care of it in teh same way i took care of the Smacked thread but i can't stay

My last episode, the story i love ended in Grounds for deception. I will say this to Melina. how much i love her episode and how that's the way i see Stella's personality

Sorry to everyone for my English mistakes. I really care for all of you. I will miss you a lot

my love

Débora

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

No thread is the same withiut you sweet Debbie! I like all of the girls here but common let's give it a chance... The whole Stella / Adam issue is stupid but I want to see how they will evolve Stella mas.

Common honey!!! I am having a SHITTY day in work now don't make me read more bad news!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mari mou, they didn't need to do that to Stella mas! Maybe if Stella would have been in her 20's then i would have understood that "hormonal" urge.But Stella is 33 or 34 and i would expect they understood how she would react to grief. Stella showed she was so in love with Mac along all S5 but especially in 5.24 and 5.25 so this RIDICULOUS storyline it's like a lapsus. Something that affects credibility because i just can't believe this is part of Stella's behaviour and nobody will believe in her love for Mac

Because i can't expect they would stop in here. I am pretty sure we will have a "follow up" in this story:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

MALAKA! MALAKA! MALAKA!:scream:

I don't know who had this idea but i refuse to believe Pam Veasey had this idea. After 4.16 and 1.02 and Consequences I just can't!:scream:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

You are right they shouldn't do that to us. I still think that this was low... But, I am hoping that these guys from TPTB have selective amnesia and they will forget about the whole insident and get Stella mas to her normal self. Let's give this show a chance!! In the mean time please stick wiff us!! pweety please!! :battingeyes:

PS LOL with the Greek bad words! I would add GAMIOLIDES!!!! <- no translation available :) :)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I have received so many sweet, tender and special words since yesterday. I will stay but without watching. After all they didn't care hurting Smackies so they won't care if someone is not watching. I will be here. I love Melina and Stella mas so i will support the Stellarina Thread an The Smacked Thread just because it hurts me thinking it could fall as it did a long time ago during the Virus Era. But at least she wasn't someone so close. And Adam! We loved the Baby, now i can't stand watching him on screen

I just want a PLAUSIBLE explanation for Stella's behaviour. I want a strong reason for this. I want to have a reason to watch the show again!

Mari, dearest, go to teh Shipper Forum. I have opened a new Smacked Thread

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

A went, a went to the new thread and posted weeeheee!! I 'm glad to stay. I don't like "Undergound Stella" (this is how i keep calling her in mind since yesterday). But, I think we will be saved by her briliance, good heart and Greek tamperamento. How long will they let her as "Undergound" I am not sure but I guess they will bring the original Stella back

P.S I scream: SAVE STELLAAAAAAA :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: