Say NO to Homophobia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Oh my goodness- i could've swore i came out to my father like a month ago-- i went to take my future step-mom a b-day gift and had on a low cut tank- my lil bro was with me and he goes- "Cleavage!!!!" My dad goes, ya- where are the boys!

I'm thinking the Neon sign might be the only thing that's gonna work! I didn't press the issues, cuz his dad, my grandfather had just had heart surgery, but jeeze oh man, he needs to get over this.

And i'm proud to say that last night i realised i'm 100% lesbian!!!!!!WooHoo for me!!!!!!!! I thought that i could handle guys, sexually, but after a horrilbe night dealing with my brothers and i, friend getting trashed on me, then getting naked- all i could do was go ewwe- and then he's like i have to pee- i said i'm not touching that!!! I looked over at my brothers other friend who's a girl and i'm like ur the straight one! It was a horrible night- you just can't trust kids no matter how well you think you know them.

Alright enough yappen out of me! bbl!

2. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

You know what I just realized?
    ...I came out to my mom as bisexual in a CHURCH PARKING LOT.
    Then, I came out to my mom as lesbian during the commercial time of CSI...
    ....weird.... hahaha.

OOOH but, guess whaa-aaaat?
    My ex-girlfriend wants to get back together with me. She said she was sorry for breaking up with me and that she missed me. *dances*

3. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Congrats Lia! :D Here's your happy dance [​IMG]

You went to England, Ducky? Hmm, yeah. Once the cat is out of the bag, people's way of thinking suddenly makes a 360.

4. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Yes, congrats Lia!!!! I don't have a kewl happy dance thing like Casper, but how about a tellapathic high five?! :cool:

5. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

lia i'm so happy for you! *pats on back and hugs* i'm glad things are up for ya.

i dont know if i ever talked about this, i'm not a lesbian or bi, but god, do people annoy me. like my brother is accepting enough, but he is always asking me "does [insert name of one of my gay friends] have a boyfriend?" he wouldn't ask that of a straight person.

well he's my brother but he's annoying

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Yes. I went to England. :p

And Lia, congrats :D

7. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^^ :lol: Look on the bright side Beautifulview, least he has someone to talk to. He has to start somewhere so I guess your gay friends are the next best thing for him :D.

8. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

congratulations Lia hope you will have all the love you deserve with your girlfriend ha ha

and onlynic happy coming out :p hope you will find a good girl for you

9. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Thanks, guys! <3
    And Beautifulview, I LOVE your icon. That episode made me die laughing ahha.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi people!
    Right, I’m a newbie, so I’m probably going to waffle on a lot)
    Congrats to all those people in here who are against homophobia. I think it’s great there are so many people willing to accept others and their views.
    I TOTALLY disagree with homophobia. If someone is gay/bi/a lesbian then that’s fine by me, and I really don’t get why some people make a big fuss about it.
    As for myself, I’m gay, but apart from anyone who reads this message, I haven’t yet told anyone. This is to do with the fact that my parents and friends are what you would call narrow minded (particularly my mum) so if I do, I know for a fact they’d disown me. (One of my ex-friends DID find out, and she now won’t sit next to me and hates being alone with me, in fear I’ll kiss her or something (I don’t like people like that. Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I fancy ALL girls!! I’m just as fussy as a straight person!))
    Lou

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hey! A new-comer! Welcome Lou Morton :D.

*throws flower petals*
    Feel free to express yourself because this thread is so open-minded, you can sleep peacefully at night knowing people share the same experience and discrimination as you do.
    And I'm not gay. Just here to lend a listening ear and be one of those straight people who don't agree with Homophobia.

12. sissi59100

hey lou morton :D glad to see you find this place to express your feelings :D like CSIsMANIAC said, we don't judge anyone here and if telling us what you live make you feel better, feel free to talk :D besides we can help you if you need anything :D

about your ex friend: im sorry to tell you that but if she froze when she knew about the fact you were a lesbian , it means that she wasn't a good friend....well if she froze at the beginning but then keep talking to you etc....no problem but if she ran away because of that, it means that you deserve better than that kind of friend...
    one of my best friend told me one day that she was a lesbian: well i have to admit i froze at the beginning but now im okay with that and my love for her is stronger than ever :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks CSIsMANIAC and sissi59100 !!
    *is happy* :lol:
    My friend does still talk to me, so I guess she's still my friend (in a way) but I can tell she's not comfortable with me being gay. Still, I can live with that. It's a free country I guess.
    ps - Its my birthday in three days! counting today! :)

14. sissi59100

youre welcome LOU :D
    yeah im sure she still talk to you but i guess its a little bit cold between you and her right? its always like that.....anyway i dont think that fact that she isnt confortabl means she is homophobic : i guess she is just afraid you will have (or already have) a crush on her, thats funy how girls can be so egocentric sometimes :lol:

15. jenakapt

jenakapt Lab Technician

Hey, just found this thread and was reading the last few posts and I must say I'm so glad I found this place!! I always knew but kind of just accepted it in the last few months that I'm lesbian, and it was such a relief just to admit it! I came out then to my best friend, and she's great cause now I can talk to someone.... still petrified to tell the family, but hey that's another post :lol:

What really annoys me though is when, i don't know if you have this word over there, but people call lesbians "dike" it's really offensive, and girls don't like a teacher in my school because she is a "dike" and it's poeple like this that I just can't understand! i can't get my head around why poeple would act that way! I've said it a few times but they don't listen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.