William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On his political affiliation, I said "I ASSUME", as he was insulting the last administration, in an old interview, so that's where I got that, if you love a certain political party, you don't put them down, and he did. He also played Joe Kennedy Sr. and John Kennedy Jr. in two films, so would a Republican play a Democrat? And on puppypower she runs his site, which is NOT authorized nor endorsed by Billy, and it states that on WPAP........................... And on funny "QUOTES" so many from 9 years on CSI, X 23-or 24 episodes per season. One comes to mind in "FUN AND LOATHING" S/4, when they find the Furries and Plushies cavorting about at their weird party he says~

"We need you to stop scritching and yiffing & take your costumes off" :lol:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

see, now you claim he was "insulting" Republicans. i mean, i really don't care what party WP likes but i think we should be careful with spreading any information such as this. i never heard him supporting any party so i would assume his political views are his private, and i don't want to discuss them if he doesn't discuss them publicly. it's a different case with Jorja, for example, who openly supported Democrats in the last elections.

the fact that you read somewhere that he criticized someone does not mean he supports anybody else. i myself think Bush is an idiot, with a few exceptions, but i don't agree with Democrats and their ideas. political views can be very tricky.

that doesn't change the fact that she gets a massive amount of emails every time after we assume or make up things about WP and post them here. maybe i'm being paranoid about this, but it's about the principle, you know?

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Walks in* okay alot of insinuating or rather opinions given, if you give the opinion/insinuation as fact then please provide it, if it is just based on that opinion/insinuation and you state that others have the right to disagree with that opinion. But here is just a thought... Maybe respectfully ask someone to be clairify on it. Then maybe that person can respectfully respond, if in the end you can not agree, another thought would be to agree to disagree.

Here is the thing that everyone know what happens on this site is dealt with on this site, same goes for what happens on other sites, Nothing against PLG.

*Thinks to self two things, one this thread may need a hose like the ward, and two I remember why I hate politics.*

Thank you. Have a nice day. ;)

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

THANK You!!
    I'm a Right Winger & I found the comments a little offensive....Can't we just keep politics OFF of this thread & discussion period?? It's like one of those 'you-just-don't-talk-about-it' things...This is about BILLY and not his political views, whatever they may or may not be.

BF: GAH I squeeeeed in delight when you brought up the "JEEZE WHAT IS THIS!??!" comment Billy made to ya'll.. LOVE it!! :thumbsup:
    And he will NEVER live down the "I like the boats" comment with me! Never never...nobody can make that cute, much less sound AS cute as he can...so adorable.

PLG: That was an ADORABLE interview ;p He was proabbly already on his way to drunk (LOL Drunk+Billy in the same sentence is a dream come true) and wanted to finish it it off ;) :devil::drool::thumbsup: Couldn't be a happier thought, yes?

Bestie: Billy a bad boy!? OH YES.... ;) :drool::devil: LOVE that bad boy side ;)

5. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

He was VERY adorable on that interview wasn't he? just how I'd imagine him to be - talkative, cheeky and very flirty! He was definately on the way to being drunk though- he's got a bit of a flush on! :lol:

But how in gods name can I forget the 'Jeez what's this?!!' thing? He said that to ME!!!!!! - and made me giggle and go all doe-eyed like a schoolgirl with a crush!! :rolleyes: I can only put it down to it being a Monday and my brain not working right!

6. Criminologist86

HA!
    I was just scenarioising all of the things that could possibly happen if Ash & I meet him next year, & I swear MY face went the most tomato shade of red I have EVER seen..I mean all this just THINKING about it! GOD if it really happens I'm going to be a train wreck...MOTHER OF ALL HANGOVERS baby!!
    He certainly had a bit of a flush on, if not already tipsy & can't walk in a straight line....lol How adorable would that be? "Billy, honey, you're walking all over the place...let's go sit down, hey?" LOL :drool:

I actually have a bud who met him randomly at a bar during 'Blackbird' and he'd had a few...She said he wasn't drunk, but he certainly was pretty happy and laid back ;) I was like "that's exactly how I like him" LOL Evil! Evil! :devil::drool:

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Hehe, that's cause someway somehow you're going to end up blushing and I'm gonna fall over laughing. I may have to make it a point to get you to do that in front of him.:p Of course, he'd probably end up saying something that would make us both blush. Remember..."I'd have to get drunk to walk in a straight line.":lol:

Oh, be honest, who could resist a laid back, talkative, cheeky, flirty Billy?! That's when he's at his most adorable.:adore:

8. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

Why not? He played Jack Henry Abbott in Belly of the Beast, but he's not a murderer any more than he's a scientist. He's an actor.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  9. Criminologist86

WHATever, girl! You're gonna be so busy trying not to blush yourself that you'll not have time nor the mental thinking capacity to get ME to blush! LOL Although, now that I say that, I take it back, because I know you TOO well and you WILL find a way to get my face to go an unholy shade of red.....*sigh* I'm doomed..... ;p Although who knows, he may think it's cute!

Billy is definitely sexier when he's a bit 'influenced' by alcohol :) Not that he's not extremely sexy ALL the time...like ALL the time....GAH.

And of COURSE he can play someone with the opposite political views! I mean he's an actor, not a politician..I mean GOD, he played RAY, a CHILD MOLESTER for God's sake...he can do anything....he's superman.

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm scared to poke my face in here!!

Just watched 'Haven.' The person who said it's the worst film ever made must also be a Billy fan and hired it for that reason!

Nearly three hours of emotive and empathetic drama - and five minutes included Billy. Excellent film. Really passionate material which does make you sympathise and angry at the same time as it's about persecution, but I need more than five minutes of Billy!

Magnificent suit action, double breasted, large 1940's style lapels, short back and sides, bit of Brillcream... needed more of that! I'd watch it again though!

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Five minutes? That's it?!:eek: No wonder nobody likes it lol. Hmm, the movie sounds intense. I'd still like to see it. What's his character like? Of course, five minutes of Billy in a suit is better than nothing right?;)

Amb, I am as of now making it my personal vendetta to make you blush in front of Billy and keep myself from doing it at the same time.:lol:

12. Criminologist86

Oh God I'm doomed.......Ladies and gentlemen prepare yourselves starting now for a serious blush story cos I'm gonna do it..it's gonna happen...Oh God....

Billy in a suit for five SECONDS is better than nothing. That man works a suit like nobody's business!! MEA CULLPA, anyone?! LOL

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Billy's character in 'Haven' is of a Congressman who, with a group, are against giving Jewish refugees from war torn Europe residency in the US despite bringing them over. In the end, he empathises and talks to Ruth Gruber I think she's called, and explains what's happening and how the US knew what was going on with the exterminations but were reluctant to be involved. He is was a semi bad guy!

Worth watching for the suit too!

BOTH you ladies will blush when you see him in real life. You'll go onto autopilot too and either speak to him like a normal bloke - after all, that's what he is - like I did or grin and go beetroot red like PLG did! Then get falling down drunk! The shock of it lasts for ages. Really. PLG and I were just about silent for two weeks just unable to get over seeing him and meeting him. It's so weird and surreal. Honestly.

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ooohh, he does play those bad guys well.:devil: No matter how 'semi' they are. He does seem to grasp playing a congressman pretty well. Course, he has done it a few times. The storyline definately sounds like it has potential. I really may have to give it a go. Usually, when a movie doesn't get that good a review, I end up loving it. What can I say, I'm not one to agree with critics very often.:lol:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what I'M afraid of.:lol: Ah, as long as I don't make a complete fool of myself, I'm good. I just hope I get a shot to meet him to see what I'd do.;)

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It really doesn't matter if you blush! He's a hot bloke and must, by now, be used to female, lady fans blushing and swooning all over him!

Just be polite, be YOU and I think he'll appreciate it more. Honestly. And enjoy the moment.

You really don't have time to worry. He will just be there and you'll act naturally, no matter how nervous you are. But make sure you have the camera ready! One of us (and it wasn't me!) didn't have her camera out and just stood next to him with a massive grin on her chops and luckily, I had the sense to get the pic. Or she would have the most monumental face on, tit lip and strop if I had missed her one chance of snuggling Billy Boo Petersen!