Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

thanks, dear! btw, i'm gonna need your email or something (about that fanfiction, remember?) because i simply can't use yahoo instant messaging! :rolleyes: lol

hey, queenie! i can't agree with you more. i can't even try to picture adam with stella, it makes so sense AT ALL! let's wait and see.... if TPTB wanted our attention.... they sure got it.

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I'm pretty sure she's always been living in NY. MAc said in GFD that they'd been working together for more than a decade, so unless there was some big hole in time, they worked together :D THankfully :D

3. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i think this will not for a long time with Adam.

she knows she ment to be with Mac and mac will give hints like i love you , you know.

i hope mid season they give hints .

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OK I can't believe this. First than all MERRY SPRINGTIME/AUTUMN FOR THE SMACKED FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been the whole day with my friends so i couldn't go to a ciber before (I still don't have my PC)

The only thing i have read:

1) My NUT is Smackie! OMG ! Now i am worried!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2) I didn't read Melina's interview (eyt) so i am neither upset nor mad about what it's coming for my Stell;)

3) KIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII where the heck were you??????? I have missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) Not reading the interview it's a bif relief. I am planning not commenting it. I don't want to freak out and start cursing TPTB:wtf:

5) It's Pam Veasey who wrote it. I trust she hasn't written something so crazy:bolian:

Not more comments in case i faint:eek: THEY BETTER DON'T PUT ADAM AND STELL IN THE SAME BAG!

Cyn--->:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Taking down Bambi??????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

5. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

okay if she wrote it that CHANGES everything, PAM isn't a SMacked hater, so maybe it will be Mac and Stella, who knows... all i know is what ever happens i will still watch the show...

i would rant more but i dont want to...

and oh yeah today in class i wuz texting my friend and was rambling on about CSI:NY and she is a DEFINATE SMACKED fan she loves the whole idea of them getting together and kissing... so i kno of another SMacked fan in the world and she might be completely upset if they hook her up with ADAM, but now my worrying is going down and awaiting WEDNESDAY!!!!!

the permiere is on in 52 HOURSSS!!!!! HOORAY for the new season and plenty of more SMacked ahead what ever happens the thrill will keep me interested HOORAY 4 SMACKED no one can get in the way

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh God i have read the article!

Ali, my faith remains but i want 6.01 because i CAN'T BELIEVE they were for the Stella-Baby path

please, don't this to the Smacked Family!

Debb

ps; You won't dare to do this! please!

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yaaay!

ha, i knew it couldn't last!:guffaw::guffaw:

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone ! :)

Debbieeeeeeee,(hug tightly) Same old hopelessly lazy Kikii is always here. She just too tired to repeat herself. :lol: In case the nightmare comes true, Kikii is going to say goodbye to the show. It's kind of protest against the eveil tptbs. :scream:
    We've been waiting for smacked to happen in the past five seasons. If they dare to repeat some ugly plots like S3, they're not just teasing us. They are hating us!:scream:
    On the other hand, I agreed that they always lure us with some false info before premiere every year. So there still hope that we'll get what we want. (cross fingers) :)

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ Hope you all are well.

Is it??? Are you sure???? Now that I think about it, she said teaser, and a teaser is usually a clip of an episode. However, she said it was on the air and as far as I know, the conversation isn't on the air. Still, that would be a lot better :)

My god. You are RIGHT!!!! Adam came in season 2. Mac's been on their for 6 years, but so has Flack (I'm still going with my "Maybe it's Flack thing...") But all your reasoning seems to fit~ You've gotten me excited again :)

Of course you can have one for me :) I can't drink yet so I'll just have some Coke :p

You had me so excited :lol: But at least you agree that Adam/Stella is something that is not good.

I've been wondering the same thing. I know she needs to get her PC fixed...again. Deb, take our advice and get a Mac :D

Well, as far as we know, Stella's been living in New York since she was 2 (Her mom died in NY when she was 2 remember?) and Mac said that they had been working together for over 10 years in GFD. 9/11 was in 2001, only 8 years ago, so it's safe to say that yes, Stella was living in NY when it happened and yes, she was working with Mac.

Well, I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

10. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

She forms a relationship with someone unexpected and complicated,” the actress revealed. “It’s a big surprise. Before I saw the script, I thought, it’s been six years. What could they do that would surprise me? This did.” She wouldn’t mention who the other character is, but she did give a hint: “ and f you watch the teaser that’s on the air, you’ll probably figure it out.”

I think someone unexpected and complicated refers to Mac, I mean who else is in-expectant to Melina or should I say Stella?!
    Unexpectedly fell in love with Mac aka boss, best friend etc...
    or maybe she meant how she always saids in interviews if Mac and Stella happened, it'll probably be near the end of the series.
    I think the 'complicated' word is a dead give away, no one is as complicated as Mac, esp. forming a relationship with him.

Adam and Stella is too awkward and definitely Mac would be thinking she's gone a bit crazy. Plus you wouldn't describe Adam as complicated. I think Flack would come before Adam if it's complicated-wise.

'It's been six years' is also a hint by Melina subconsciously hinting that it's Mac and Stella cause Mac and Stella's been working together for as far as we knew it and it took long enough for Mac and Stella to get together. Stella didn't know Adam as long as six years and even though that might surprise Melina, I don't think Melina would let that happen!

I think she means the teaser on CBS, cause that's the sneak peek and it's of Mac and Stella. So why would they deliberately 'sneak peek' a scene of them together for season 6?! obviously cause they want us (Mac Stella fans) to get the hint... I think LOL :)

Still, the 'complicated' word is the key word :p

11. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OMG you took those words right out of my mouth i was in the shower a few minutes ago and thought the same thing, my brain works alot in the shower...

but SOOOO TRUE why would they sneak a peek of Mac and Stella if it wasnt very important and Melina would of never thought Mac and Stella getting together so early in the show, and complicated is the key word... her with Adam doesnt make it complicated... on the otherhand Mac is her best friend, partner and confidant i mean its a perfect fit... they are teasing us but all yesterday and this morning i was miss pessimist now im MISS OPTOMIST :D

12. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

thanks, dear! :D i own you one! :D :D

you've got a good point! thanks for cheering me up a bit! :D

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I goofed about the black bra in RND she was wearing a slip of some sorts. BUT she seems to be alone in the clip in her black bra there is no expression on her face indicating there is any one there and I am standing firm on my Mac and Stella theory...trust me! She has been trying to convince us they are "brother and sister" and with all the kissing and hugging in the last couple of eppies well it is getting harder to pull off the brother and sister thing. The way Mac watched Stella as she walked away at the end of the day when she said he did her proud he stared for a very long time. Stella being shot at twice once by professor P brother, Mac saved Stella then, then shot at in the bar especially after just losing Angel. May just give Mac the push he needs when Stella becomes vulnerable and needs comforting. Sleeping with the boss can be considered very "Complicated" if you ask me....Are we there yet?

14. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Dear Lori,
    I abso-freaking-lutely agree with you. I am also sticking with Mac & Stella version and I am still screaming that a possible pairing with Adam will be destuctive to say the least. Yes Adam has the hots for Stella, I figured that out when I was watching 5x04 (the epi with the silicone dolls) but Stella does not share the same feelings. I was thinking that she was "encuraging" him as one person can encurage a geeky guy to feel at ease and normal. But, that's just it. I did not get any vibes that it was something more than that. On the other hand the person that she was more affectionate was Mac. Who can forget the hug in the hallway (in front of people) just before the shooting in "Pay up" or the looong looks when Mac entered the bar? Let's not mention GfD.
    Plus why Adam/Stella would be complicated? she is the boss ok but nothing further than that. Mac/Stella though, is much more complicated because both of them are "the management team" of the lab and also both of them are cops( I am not sure if there is such policy about fraternizing with fellow co-worker in Police, I know there is for the FBI). Adam is technician in the lab not a cop. That's what I believe, I feel much better now and don't forget TOMORROW IS THE PREMIERE!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! !!! !! :lol:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  15. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Being down with the flu makes waiting time so much longer for me. (I didn't have school to worry about though. but still.) I decided that after sleeping till noon, I'd better check back here. And you guys just made my mood fly through the roof and somewhere up to the sun. I'm telling you, you are so right! COmplicated is the key worrd.

Okay, that was my jump of joy, anyhow, am I right when I say the insane posting and conversations in here, reminds me a little of the week before GfD aired?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.