Premiere week is upon us!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Finally, after a long hiatus (that doesn't seem so long in retrospect, but maybe that's because I'm getting old and time is going faster :shifty:), we have three brand-spanking-new episodes of CSI airing this week!

So how are y'all feeling? Excited to have new episodes? Relieved that you can find out the answers to some burning questions? Worried that your DVR will crap out on you and not tape an important episode? Annoyed that you'll have to keep up with hours of TV every week if you don't want to get behind? Some other response I forgot to mention? ;)

Oh, and make sure you use a spoiler box for spoilers. I thought I'd mention that just-in-case. :)

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Truthfully.... I'm not feeling that excited. The wait didn't seem quite so long to me either, but I was really busy this summer. I am looking forward to finding out how the cliffhangers from last season end-- And some other things that I've heard about in the spoiler section I told myself I would stay out of for this season. I'm kind of feeling like there's going to be so many shows I'm keeping up with, I'll have to drop a few. Still not sure how that's going to turn out. :lol:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm glad that we're getting new episodes, but I'm not as excited as I might have been a few years ago. I also don't look forward to trying to keep up with a ton of TV shows. I think a lot of series are going to come off of my 'must watch' list.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, I'm kind of excited. :D Especially for NY and Miami. NY because of the aftermath of the shootout from the finale, and Miami because of the flashback/big shakeup it sounds like is on the horizon. :)

I'm looking forward to Sara's return on Vegas, too, but the others sound a bit more action-packed. :)