Which premiere are you looking forward to?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

?

Which season premiere are you most looking forward to?

1. CSI: Miami (September 21)

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  2. CSI: New York (September 23)

23 vote(s)
    42.6%
  3. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (September 24)

14 vote(s)
    25.9%
  4. I can't wait to see them all!

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  5. I'm not looking forward to any of them, to be honest.

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

CSI: NY, mostly because of the fallout from the cliffhanger. I'm curious to see what will happen.

The changes at Miami promise to make for an interesting story, too, and it will be nice to have Sara back on CSI. I voted for NY, but I'm definitely looking forward to all three!

2. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I'm really looking forward to NY's premiere. It's the only one I watch and it had a very interesting and frustrating cliffhanger.

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

I didn't really have a chance to watch any of them last seasons cause I had to work a lot to save money for college. I stopped watching LV when they got rid of Grissom :( but now that Sara is going to be in some of the episodes I will try to catch some of it :) . NY is becoming my favorite of the three so I will definetly watch that one :thumbsup:. Miami I've given up on completly and don't watch it anymore.

4. wiki

wiki Civilian

I am stoked looking at that preview for CSI LV action all over the place. I really want to see the aftermath in the diner on NY. I will watch Miami if I am here and happen to catch it on.

5. skittles

skittles Victim

I'm looking forward to the NY one. This season looks to be very promising with the fallout of the drive by shooting.

6. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Original !!! It's really the only on that I follow, I'm not a fan of Miami, and NY aiight, I'll watch it when it's on but I couldn't tell you the character's names, and I won't go out of my way to watch it...maybe I should.

I only watched the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation premiere, but I loved it. Not at all disappointing. :thumbsup:

7. Lady Jessica

Lady Jessica Civilian

I watched all of the premiers and thought the original was by far the best. It has always been my favorite.

I am new to the "Talk CSI" feature but have been reading notices, reviews, etc. on this site for several years. I have a general question - Why do we get reviews of CSI:Miami and CSI:New York the next day and so often have to wait days and days before there is a review of the original CSI?

I realize writing a review takes a good deal of time and effort, and the reviews I have real (and I read most of them for all three series) are well done I am curious about the delay.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^ It's just a matter of when Kristine has time in her schedule to watch the episodes and write the reviews. :)

That gives me an idea for a new thread. :)